Picture Perfect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,939 Followers

They were both staring at each other and Dana started to say something, but she held back. Helen's face was tight, she was thinking about something, and when she licked her lips and breathed in deeply, Dana knew she had decided to say whatever it was.

Only it wasn't something the redhead wished to say. She stood quickly and pulled the sash to her robe. Shrugging it off her shoulders she stood totally still, watching Dana intently.

The novice butch felt her mouth fall open, felt it moving, but not a sound issued forth. Helen wore a black bullet bra, the kind that molded her breast into a pair of almost points. Her midriff was bare, but the top of a black lace garterbelt could be seen. Over the belt, she wore peach-colored satin knickers. Her impossibly long legs were encased in the stockings, but just below the elastic of the knickers Dana could see pale skin.

Unable to utter a sound, Dana held up a finger and made a circular motion. She hoped Helen would understand what she wanted, because she couldn't have spoken if her life depended on it.

The tall redhead smiled and did slow pirouette. Dana felt her heart leap into her throat and a spike of desire in her belly like none she had ever felt before.

"Beautiful," she managed at last.

"I was beginning to worry," Helen said in that strange, rough soft voice.

"Where?...How?"

"There are specialty shops that cater to people who like old-fashioned lingerie. I have quite a collection. Frankly, I find it nicer than modern day stuff."

"You mean you wear this kind of stuff all the time?"

"Well, yes, why? Don't you like it?"

Dana's eyes never left her teacher's soft body.

"I'd like you in a burlap sack. I think it's awesome, I mean...for you of course...I wear boxers," she finished lamely.

"Boxers can be sexy, on the right person."

"I hope I'm the right person," Dana said.

"Well, let's see!" Helen enthused.

Dana rose quickly, kicked off her shoes and wiggled out of her faded jeans. She kicked them away from her feet as she pulled off her t-shirt. She was a compact girl, barely five five, but weighing nearly one forty. Her arms and legs were heavily muscled from years of sports and her small breasts stood out from her body, capped by rosy pink nipples. She thought she should have been a little more self conscious, but after the long evening of building tension, it was really a relief.

"Mmmmmm," Helen purred.

Now was the time to say something clever, or sexy or something, but Dana found she couldn't think of anything that didn't sound silly. After a while Helen smiled and gracefully sat in the chair.

"You've no idea what to do next have you?" she asked.

"I've got lots of ideas," Dana said defensively.

"Don't get upset, I just meant you're new at this, aren't you?"

"Well, kinda. I mean, I'm no virgin, but..."

"But I'm not like the girls you've been with?" Helen finished for her.

"No, not at all," Dana sighed, sitting down heavily. The tall teacher watched her intently, but didn't speak. "I mean, what do I say to you? I doubt you're up on the latest bands or TV shows. Roz was right, you're class, through and through. I guess I'm not as ready for this as I thought."

Dana frowned and stared at the fire. She was kicking herself, but what could she do? Helen rose and sat next to her on the sofa.

"Who's Roz?"

"Roslyn Pershing, my best friend."

"The black girl who's sleeping with Dr. Sullivan?"

Dana turned to Helen and smiled tentatively.

"And Dr. Thornton and Dr. Pierce too."

"Well, that's news."

"Yeah, she's got a way with older women."

"And you think you don't?"

"Look at me. Sitting here with the hottest woman I've ever met and I can barely speak," Dana said in an anguished voice.

Without warning Dr. Smith leaned forward, caught Dana's chin in her hand, and gently pressed her lips to the startled girl's. Dana started, but when the older woman just held her lips there, she found herself pressing her tongue against those soft lips without even thinking about it.

Helen's lips parted and her soft tongue darted out, just grazing Dana's before retreating. Dana leaned against the doctor and let her tongue follow the redhead's back into the warm cavern of her mouth. Her mouth was soft and wet and tasted of almonds. Dana's tongue explored its secrets, finding all the pockets of sweetness and gently, but thoroughly exploring. It was natural, she wasn't even thinking, but broke the kiss when Helen moaned softly.

The doctor's eyes were closed, and it seemed to take her a moment to realize she was no longer being kissed. She opened her eyes and smiled gently, while reaching out and stroking Dana's cheek.

"I'm forty-five Dana. I haven't had a lover in over ten years and have only been with three my whole life. You may not be Casanova, but that kiss was the best I've ever had. Just relax and let it come, don't compare yourself to Roz or anyone else. Since the moment you started hitting on me I've been flattered beyond words. You may not think you have a way with women, but I'm here to tell you that you do. It may take a while to get your confidence up, but believe me, before it's over, you'll know."

Dana nodded while her eyes drank in Helen's loveliness. She wanted to touch her, taste her, explore every inch of her, but she hesitated. Sex always came down to this moment for her. It was the thing she dreaded and yet anticipated most. The final move from, 'not sure', to 'positive that she was going to get some'. Holding her breath she leaned forward and their lips met again. This time, Helen's parted instantly and she reached out to wrap her arms around Dana's shoulders.

The kiss was torrid, but the positioning on the sofa was awkward. Dana twisted her body, and used her shoulder to nudge Helen. The tall professor lay back, allowing Dana to rest on top of her body. Dana felt her warm, soft body and silky skin. She had never been with a woman like Helen and her senses were on overload. The satin cups of the professor's bra were pressed into her tummy and she tentatively slid a hand between their bodies and squeezed.

The material was thick and stiff, but she could feel the warm flesh beneath it. Helen was sucking on her tongue as they kissed and making small noises that were driving Dana to distraction. Dana broke the kiss and sat up while Helen raised one of her long legs and placed it against the back of the sofa. The redhead raised herself up on her elbows and Dana reached behind her, working the bra loose. She lifted the straps off Helen's shoulders and the older woman lay back, allowing Dana to remove it completely.

Helen's breasts were so large they seemed to roll off her chest. Dana had never seen any so large or full. She took them in her hands and pushed them together, revelling in the resilient, but ultra silky skin. Helen's aureoles were as large as the bottom of a coke can and the nipples were thick and stiff. Dana lowered her head and began to gently tongue them.

Helen moaned and tangled her hands in the short girl's hair. Dana waited, but unlike the other girls she had been with, the redhead made no attempt to move her head. For what seemed hours, Dana kissed, licked and nibbled to her heart's content. The skin was soft and silky, the aureoles rough and puckered, and the nipples hard and slippery buttons. Each felt different, tasted different, made strange but wonderful impressions on her senses. Her hands continued to press and knead, squeezing gently, and feeling the abundant flesh between her fingers.

This had to be heaven, she thought in some small corner of her mind that wasn't totally lost in sensation. Pressing her lips between the two mounds she felt the velvet heat on her cheeks. Helen was cooing and sighing, making noises in her throat that just set the younger girl's blood on fire. She had no idea how long she had been worshiping those tits when the tenor of Helen's moans changed. Dana opened her eyes to a sight that would be indelibly burned into her memory.

Helen's head was back, exposing her long elegant neck. Her eyes were closed tightly and her nostrils were flaring with each breath. She had her lower lip held between her teeth. As Dana watched she began to toss her head from side to side, the long red hair becoming a mess as her movements gained momentum. Dana's hip was resting between her legs and she became aware of the subtle humping as Helen's excitement mounted. Dana sucked a stiff nipple into her mouth and gently chewed on it, using her lips to cushion her teeth. Her eyes never left the sexy teacher's face as Helen's body tensed. A long hiss escaped her lips and then a bark of pleasure. Her body came unglued, thrashing wildly as her orgasm ripped through her.

Dana waited for Helen's movements to subside, before she regretfully abandoned her lover's breasts and kissed her chin. Helen was panting, and a light sheen of sweat now covered her body. Dana slid down, kissing her navel and stopping only when she was snuggled in between the teacher's long legs. The crotch of her knickers was damp and Dana could smell her delicate musk. The aroma was beyond description and she felt her mouth watering as her hands slipped under the waistband and began to tug the knickers down. Helen moved her legs to help and Dana held the fragile garment a moment before letting it drop to the carpet.

Helen's bush was as red as the hair on her head and very thick. The curls were tight and luxuriant causing Dana to moan when her fingers played through them. Helen's skin was pale, almost transparent, allowing Dana to see the tiny veins underneath in the rosy firelight. Her mound was trim and the outer lips very thin. These gaped open, revealing the pink inner folds and her erect clit. Her whole mound glistened, almost like it was covered in olive oil.

Dana lowered her head, pressing her lips tightly to the succulent flesh and felt the outer lips part for her chin. She began to carefully lick and nuzzle, causing Helen to gasp. The flavor that filled the small girl's mouth was beyond words to describe. At once sweet, tart and salty, but warm and slick. She lost herself, voraciously trying to collect every drop for herself.

She felt the professor's thighs tighten on the sides of her head, while her hips began to undulate. Dana's arms were wrapped under her legs and her hands were locked just above her lover's pubic triangle. She tightened her hands and struggled to match her head's motions with Helen's wildly bucking hips.

"Oh...Oh...Oh..." the professor chanted.

The exclamations were followed by a series of incoherent syllables as the tenseness built in her body. Her pussy became wetter and the nectar thicker. Dana found Helen's clit and sucked it into her mouth. She sucked hard and her lover screamed as her body went into a paroxysm. Dana stayed there, licking and sucking until all the motions ceased and she felt the tension drain from Helen's body.

She finally raised her head and wiped the residual juices from her chin and cheeks. Helen was staring at her, the big green eyes dancing.

"No way with women my ass," she finally whispered.

Dana beamed, the praise feeling almost as good as making her lover cum had. She crawled up, until they were face to face and kissed her. When Helen's long legs wrapped around her waist, she felt strange; a good kind of strange, but slightly disconcerting. It was natural, as natural as anything she had ever experienced. She almost regretted not listening to Roz and bringing her strap on.

When the kiss broke Helen brushed the hair from her eyes and smiled.

"That was incredible, now I think it's your turn."

"No, I'm fine, really," Dana replied.

"I'm going to feel very guilty if you don't let me make you feel good too."

"I've never felt better in my life. Honest."

"Well, I'll let you off tonight under one condition."

"What's that?" Dana asked with a smile.

"Next time, you cum too." Helen replied.

They kissed and cuddled and fell asleep in each other's arms.

***

"How'd it go?" Roz asked, as Dana sat down and sweetened her coffee.

"We're going down to Centerville tomorrow evening for dinner and a movie," Dana replied.

"Try the Four Seasons on Main street."

"You been down there?"

"Hell, girl," Roz snorted, "it's where all the Professors want to go for a date. You know the drill, discreet, away from prying eyes, that kinda happy horseshit."

"Hmmm?" Dana responded, she had been staring at the photograph in her hand, only half listening.

Rather than reply, Roz snatched the picture from her hands and deftly eluded Dana's attempt to recapture it. The black girl looked at it and laughed, before tossing it back.

"At least you're making sense now. Any butch would be drooling over that one," she said with a knowing smile.

Dana smiled too, glancing at the photo again. The model was a tall woman, in a red chair. Her black bullet bra was pulled beneath her large breasts. Her satin knickers were pulled half way down her long legs. The black garter belt framed her pussy and pubic triangle. Dana was fully convinced she put her grandmother to shame.

Finis

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,939 Followers