All Comments on 'Picture This'

by annanova

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
stevieraygovanstevieraygovanalmost 14 years ago
First to comment! Wooohooo!

Yeah, okay, I'll picture that!

~channels El's favorite "feedback" trolls~

GoT piCtUreS PLEAZ!!

You know, for a Botticelli, you sure write purdy! Reading this one, the thought occured to me that you might wanna install a webcam in your shower. Just a suggestion from your friendly neighborhood editor. :-)

annanovaannanovaalmost 14 years agoAuthor
You're a bad boy...

especially when it comes to imitating a troll. ;)

I can't believe you missed the part where Anna prefers baths to showers, so what good would a shower-cam do?

maineman4umaineman4ualmost 14 years ago
A Wee-Bit Incomplete

The dream in the shower of being in a tub was much more erotic than Brad actually arriving and making love. I thought the story, Anna, was not as elegant as your previous stories. Unless this story is intended to be a multi-part-er, it seemed incomplete. After all, wasn't it Sam Davis that created the scenario. What about that angle? By the way, if you want the dress to fit the body better in the picture, use PaintShopPro X3 and thin her out!!!!!! Glad you're back from France. Your Maine reader.

annanovaannanovaalmost 14 years agoAuthor
interesting POV

Thanks, maineman. I appreciate your well thought out comments and very valid criticism. I'd like to hear more from you on some of your suggestions, so feel free to contact me via e-mail. Remember, Sam is the walnuts on Anna's brownie, and she's allergic to walnuts. She'll find a way to fix the wedding pics without bringing Sam into another story. ;)

France was great, but I'm glad to be home and writing again.

EldridgeinOOEldridgeinOOalmost 14 years ago
I second that motion

We need a webcam very near your bathtub. :)

Great story, my dear, very enjoyable. Thanks for sharing it with us. :)

sexykitten123sexykitten123over 11 years ago

Really, really good! I loved how, while erotic, it was so sweet and loving...it reminded me of my boyfriend and I. =D Good job.

steve44uksteve44ukalmost 11 years ago
Awesome. That is all.

What a great story! Sooo sexy, and beautifully written, too. I loved your crack about the "cheap bitch-stick" too - made me laugh... :D

Brava!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous