Picture This

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annanova
annanova
87 Followers

"And this guy thinks you can make his daughter look like a cover model?"

"I'm not saying she isn't pretty, she is," she stated. "There's just nothing I can do about how she looks in that dress."

"Maybe you could make everyone else look worse," he laughed.

She laughingly slapped his upper arm as she closed the album and quickly changed the password for her blog before shutting the computer back down. As they walked into the living room and sat on her small sofa, Brad asked, "So, what were you going to do before you had this emergency of yours?"

"I don't know if you remember my friend, Julie. I was going to have dinner with her."

"That little blonde you would meet for lunch sometimes?"

"Yeah, she was going to take me for drinks and commiserate with me about these wedding pictures."

"And I interrupted that?"

"No," she smiled shyly at him. "My hacker interrupted that; you're here to rescue me."

He moved a little closer, placing his arm on the back of the sofa. "That sounds like more fun for me anyway."

"Would you like anything else?" she asked quietly. "I've got coffee and water, or I've also got a nice red wine in the kitchen, if you'd prefer that."

"Water sounds great," Brad was amused by her question. "The wine sounds good too, if it's dry."

"It is." She stood and went to the kitchen. Her voice came through clearly as she asked, "What were you starting to tell me about at dinner with your team? One of them flaked on you with half the instructions on a project?"

He chuckled to himself as he started to recount the story. When she returned with two wine glasses and two small glasses of water, he had nearly finished. She sat, and they sipped at the wine while he told her about having to dress down one of his team members.

"It's probably a good thing for him that my bark is worse than my bite," he concluded.

Slightly raising one eyebrow, she looked at him over the rim of her wine glass. "Really, Brad? I think I'm disappointed." Taking another sip of her wine, she added, "I'd kind of hoped you might be a biter."

He reached over, taking her glass and setting it along with his on the table in front of them. "Well," he murmured, pulling her into his arms, "for you, maybe I could be."

They smiled at each other as he drew her in and gently nipped at her bottom lip. As she gasped in pleased surprise, he pressed his lips to hers, sliding his tongue into her mouth. She wrapped her arms around his neck, relaxing into the kiss and using her tongue to caress his.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this," he breathed into her hair after breaking the kiss to nuzzle her ear.

"Why would you have to wait?" she wondered, nibbling on his earlobe. "It isn't like the door wasn't always open, given how much we used to flirt whenever you would stop by my office."

Pulling back slightly, Brad cupped her face in his hands and leaned in, resting his forehead against hers. "I know, I know," he sighed. "I guess I was just never sure where you stood on things."

She brushed a hand over his short hair, ready to let him set the pace for whatever he wanted to happen. "What do you mean by that?"

"I'm not sure." He allowed one hand to paint a light, gentle line down her face and neck to her shoulder. "I guess I never thought you'd really be all that interested in me... that you were only flirting with me...."

"Because I wanted you to fix my computer?" she asked with a tone of hurt apparent in her voice.

He moved away from her, ashamed. "Anna, I'm sorry. I'm just a shy, quiet guy, and I'm not used to having beautiful women like you showing any interest in me. I'll go now, if you want me to." Looking into her soft, green eyes, he hoped she'd ask him to stay.

"Wait," she whispered. "I want to know one thing."

He turned to her, hopefully.

"If you thought I was flirting with you to get you to bump my computer up on your priority list, then why did you flirt back?" Her eyes gazed into his, searching for an explanation.

Blushing a little like a boy who'd been caught looking too longingly at the cookie jar, he shrugged slightly. "It felt like the thing to do. You flirt so well, I just tried to keep up with you."

She laughed gently, not wanting to hurt his feelings. "For a man who claims to be shy, you did more than just keep up with me. You flirt like a champ." Slowly walking toward him, she added, "Besides, if you're so shy, how is it that you started kissing me so easily and so very well just now?"

His head snapped up at that. "Like I said, it felt right to me, and I really had to, you know? I mean, you dared me."

"I did?"

"Yeah, you did, with your comment about biting? If that wasn't a dare, I don't know what else it could've been."

"Hmm," she purred, running a hand up his torso to rest on the middle of his chest, "you respond to dares, is that it?" She reached up to take a light nip at his chin. "Let's see how you deal with this."

As he watched her curiously, she turned and gently pressed her ass against him, using it to trace a painfully slow circle. With her hips virtually singing, she moved to the middle of the small room before facing him again. "You need to be dared?" she questioned him, her voice soft and teasing in its tone. Pulling off her light t-shirt, she whispered, "I dare you." Shimmying out of her snug capris, she stood before him fully nude and breathed, "I double dare you."

Brad was stunned. He'd dreamt of this woman as long as he'd known her, and here she was standing in front of him naked, completely unembarrassed. When she'd pressed against him earlier, he was amazed that he hadn't taken hold of her dancing hips while his cock twitched under her motions.

For a moment, time seemed to stop. He knew the image of Anna standing before him would be engraved in his memory, if not on his heart. Her red hair flowing around her shoulders, her full breasts with their beautiful nipples standing proudly on her chest, her thighs creating a perfect frame for the pussy he knew would welcome him with a warm, wet embrace.

He took two steps toward her then fell forward to his knees, ending up at her feet. Wrapping his arms around her thighs, he pressed his cheek to her belly, breathing in her scent.

Somewhat surprised by his actions, she closed her eyes as she gently placed her hands on his head. She found herself almost fighting to remain calm, not wanting to scare him off.

"Is this just a dream?" he whispered, still kneeling before her, pressing his lips to her belly. "If this is another dream, please, don't ever wake me."

"If it's a dream, we're having the same one," she murmured in response. "I don't want to wake up either."

Somehow, that strengthened him. Rising slowly to his feet, he left one arm around her upper thighs, at that magical junction of thigh and soft ass, and wrapped the other around her waist. He lifted her in his arms, carried her to the sofa and gently laid her on it.

Allowing him to set the pace, Anna lay back as he knelt at her side to tenderly kiss her. When he stood to undress, she propped herself on her elbows wanting to see as he bared himself. Recognizing what she was doing, he was nervous, yet the look in her eyes was open and pure. His insecurities about his body vanished under her loving gaze.

He took a deep breath and returned to her side. Afraid to speak, still half-convinced it was all a dream, he reached out to caress her neck, breasts and belly before joining her on the sofa. Slowly, so slowly, he stretched himself out to lie with her, covering her slender frame with his heavier body as he ran a hand between her breasts, down her torso, to finally cup her pussy.

Her gasp as he slid two fingers through her wet folds, sinking one of them into her waiting hole, was music to his ears. They lay on the sofa, sharing tender caresses and gentle kisses, before he finally couldn't bear it any longer. Still half convinced this was all a dream and he was going to wake up soon anyway, he adjusted his body to fit between her gorgeous, long legs.

As in so many of his dreams, her waiting pussy was pure molten bliss as he slowly pressed his cock in. Fully seated, he held himself still, wanting to savor her warmth for that first moment.

When he started moving again, he whispered something, but Anna couldn't hear him over the roaring in her ears. The feel of his cock buried within her... his hands roaming her skin... his mouth, alternately kissing then biting at her, it was all incredible. She raised her legs and wrapped her smooth thighs around his hips, pulling him more deeply into her well.

They lost all sense of time as they lay, quietly touching, kissing and nibbling wherever they could reach. All the while, their hips moved in marvelous synchronization. Neither spoke, yet their eyes met so frequently, words were unnecessary.

Entranced by her full breasts, Brad held one, gently massaging the underside while he traced erotic, wet circles around the rosy areola. He took her nipple into his mouth, teasing the bud with his tongue and teeth, sucking on the tightened flesh. With his hips still gently thrusting against her, it wasn't long before he heard her moans become soft whimpers.

Suddenly her hands stopped their easy roaming of his back. With one between his shoulders and the other cupping his ass, she dug her fingers into his muscles as she sharply tilted her hips to him.

"Yes, come on baby, let it go," he whispered to her. He knew she was close and wanted almost desperately to share in her release. Trying to encourage her, he pressed into her as deeply as he could, bending at the same time to kiss her.

That was all she needed. Letting go with a strangled gasp, her orgasm rolled through her body. The feeling of her pussy massaging his cock pushed him over the edge, and he erupted deep inside her.

They lay still, arms and legs tangled together. Gently nuzzling and kissing, they looked into each other's eyes, trying to make sense of everything. Finally, he reached up to brush some of her hair out of her face.

~

She woke up when she felt him moving. "What are you doing?" she wondered.

He was standing in the middle of the room, leaning over to pick up some of the randomly strewn clothing that was covering her living room floor. As he bent, she traced the line of his leg up his thigh, over his ass and up to his lower back. His side view was spectacular, she decided.

Keeping his voice low, he whispered, "I was going to wake you after I was dressed."

"Okay, but what are you doing?"

"I thought I should probably leave, so I was trying to be quiet."

She sat up, puzzled. "Why do you think you need to leave, Brad?"

Pulling his boxers on, he turned to look at her, a look of mild surprise on his face. "I was going to leave so you could get some sleep. I know you have a busy day ahead of you tomorrow."

"Baby," she purred, "tomorrow's Saturday." She stood and walked toward him with a sultry sway in her hips. "I'd really much rather you stay. Besides, isn't that what you'd do if this was a dream?"

He dropped his jeans to the floor and took hold of her waist. Her body was still slightly quivering, and much warmer than the pants he'd just discarded. Leaning in as he pulled her to him, he kissed her, marveling that he wasn't actually dreaming.

She broke the kiss and took a step back. "Why don't we take this somewhere we can both be more comfortable?" Her smile was equally shy, flirtatious and radiant as she led him to her bedroom.

Once in the bed, they spent the rest of the night kissing and caressing, holding each other and making love. Broken up by periods of napping, they began a journey of discovery which included finding each other's ticklish places and learning to read those soft sighs.

Late morning found them playing again.

He pinned her hands above her head as they rolled over, giggling on her large bed. They lay still, kissing for several minutes before he rolled Anna to her belly.

"What do you think you're doing?" she murmured at him.

"I'm enjoying you."

She glanced back at him while carefully rising slightly on her forearms, delicately arching her back. "As long as you're not selfish about it," she replied, a light laugh in her tone, and she returned to her prone position.

With a slow, gentle touch he began exploring her smooth, lean body with his hands and mouth, loving the feel of her warm skin. He made his way from her ankles to her knees, where he was interrupted by pealing giggles. Once he calmed her down, he continued to her waist, where the same giggles erupted.

By the time Brad got to her neck, she was gasping and moaning under his ministrations. He reached to lick her ear, but she giggled and rolled away from him. They lay quietly for a moment before he stretched over and kissed her.

"Now it's my turn," she whispered against his mouth.

"For what?"

"To enjoy you."

"I'm not finished," he replied.

Laughing, she teased him, "You're not finished? You've been 'enjoying' me since last night." She pulled his head to hers, wanting to kiss him more. "Please, Brad, let me touch you again... let me taste you."

"I haven't heard you complain about anything I've been doing so far."

He was painting slow, light lines up and down her left side as they talked. It was amazing how natural it felt, being with her... being in her bed... after only one night. She gasped under his touch, and he knew he'd get his way.

"One of these days," she murmured, "we'll have to do something about your shocking lack of self-confidence."

He laughed as he leaned in to nuzzle her neck. She brushed a hand carelessly over his short-cropped hair. As she reached the top of his neck, he pulled back slightly. His movement allowed her to roll to him and kiss him deeply.

They lay kissing and caressing one another for several minutes. She could feel his thick cock stiffening and twitching against her. Still wanting to have her turn playing with him, she prepared to press him back to the bed. Before she could act though, he pinned her hands above her head again.

"I thought I told you I wasn't finished." With a broad smile, he took hold of her wrists in one of his large hands, skimming the other in slow circles around her belly. "I know this isn't one of your strengths, so just try to be patient, Anna."

She wriggled in mock frustration. "Fine, I'll try to be patient."

"Good, because I really don't want to have to tie you up." Her eyes lit up at the suggestion, and she flashed him a devilish grin. "Don't even say it," he said, returning her grin as he realized she was teasing him.

With her hands above her head again, he resumed his explorations of her body.

The sensations caused by his mouth and hands as they moved over her skin were electrifying. She found herself gasping and moaning in a strangely pleasured agony at his light touch, knowing that she couldn't touch him the way she wanted in return. When he reached her ankles, she bit her lip to keep from giggling.

Glancing up, he was amused to see that she was lightly squirming. He held the back of her knee and her ankle and began sucking her toes.

She shrieked, pulling her foot away from him and rolling over. Taking hold of her hips before she could get too far away, he stilled her movement. Noticing the moisture collecting along the length of her deepening pink slit, he knew she was as aroused as he was.

Brad moved to kiss her, and as he allowed one hand to roam the head of the bed, he took hold of something just out of her line of vision. "Raise your hips, please," he whispered.

"I'm not sure I want to do that."

"Please?"

Laughing softly, she murmured, "Why should I trust you?"

"How about, because you know it'll be worth it."

As they kissed, she slowly pulled her feet up the bed. He could feel her body moving beside him before he heard a sultry whisper. "Will this work for you?"

She'd lifted her hips high and spread her legs wide, with her head, shoulders and feet pressed firmly into the mattress. Her body amazed him, for she had arched it into a bridge, completely opening herself to his view.

For a moment, not only had he forgotten his name, but it felt as though his heart had forgotten how to beat. As the wave passed, Brad's eyes focused on the only thing Anna wanted him to see -- her pussy. Her glorious pussy... smooth, bare, pink... just barely gaping open, waiting for him, wanting him.

"Oh, god," he breathed, inching down her body. "Anna, you..." was all he managed before losing the power of speech. He knelt between her feet, taking hold of her hips, and he gently kissed the top of her mound.

He found himself wishing he could bottle her scent. Of course, he'd lose money on it because there was no way he'd ever be able to bring himself to market it.Eau de Anna was enticing, but he didn't want to share it. This was something he wanted for himself; something for those nights he would be forced to be away from her. More importantly, something to remind him it hadn't been a dream.

Starting with the tender flesh at the base of her slit, he kissed and nibbled his way around her outer lips. He flattened his tongue, laving the smooth planes of skin surrounding her pussy, coaxing her body into a heightened state of arousal. Brad teased her further by gently chewing and tugging on her full inner lips before resuming licking at her again. His tongue moved tenderly, almost reverently, through her glistening folds.

Anna allowed herself the luxury of letting him take charge. She recognized him as an oral artist, and she was quickly gasping and quivering under his skilled mouth. Floating on the sensations, her hips moved with a sensuous beauty, meeting his tongue as it thrust into her. Then her pussy was gracing that diving tongue with the sweetly tangy juices it craved.

He loved this, he thought while he gently lapped at her pussy. He loved the point when a woman relaxed enough to let her body take over, but with Anna it became so much more. He loved her incredible taste... her divine scent. Pulling himself back to the moment, he felt her moving with him. Brad slowly withdrew his tongue from her heated slit, replacing it with one thick finger. His lips enveloped her clit, teasing and sucking it as he finger-fucked her, gently seeking her G-spot.

Suddenly incapable of speech, she raised her hips further, pressing into his hand and mouth. She gasped for air. Then, as though it were creeping up behind her, she felt the beginning of a sweet, soft orgasm. Her body shook as the sensation sprang forward, releasing the little burst of cum he had been waiting for.

When he had lapped up as much of her flood as he could, he slid the pillow he had pulled from the head of the bed under her hips. As she continued to shake, crying out in what he hoped was only her first orgasm of the day, he lowered her to the pillow, angling her hips toward him.

Rising to his knees, he took hold of his almost painfully erect cock, slowly stroking it a few times. "Do you see what you've done to me?" he whispered to her.

She looked up into his eyes, begging him to continue. Leaning over her upraised hips, he kissed between her breasts as he gently drew the head of his cock across her pussy, teasing her clit and gathering as much of her moisture as he could.

His breathing became ragged as he positioned himself above her. She was so wet, so open, and he was so hard. Though it took a great deal of concentration, he managed to make a slow entry, savoring the feel of her surrounding warmth. At the same time, she was quivering under him again, reacting to the pressure of his cock.

Finally, he thought, he was fully in her. As she clutched at his hips, holding him still for that moment, he leaned down to gently kiss her. Gazing into her eyes, he slowly withdrew... before thrusting in again; hard, fast.

annanova
annanova
87 Followers