Picture This

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annanova
annanova
87 Followers

Yes, this was what he wanted. Suddenly, her hips rolled sharply to him as she cried out. He grinned, realizing she wanted it too.

After all the anticipation though, they both knew it wouldn't be long. Feeling his orgasm building, he firmly held onto her hips, and his movements became shorter, faster. Her head was moving side to side on the pillow as she gasped at him, her own release on the brink.

He reached out, drawing his hand lightly from her breasts, down her belly, finally grazing her clit. She screamed, her body tensing, releasing. Her pussy convulsed around his cock, sending him into his orgasm.

"Oh, baby! Yes, I love how you do that!" he cried out.

She pulled the pillow from under her hips. Wrapping her legs around his waist, she brought him in for a tender embrace. They lay together for some time, kissing and quietly touching.

As they fell into a light sleep, she heard him whisper, "I know you're a dancer, but when did you take up yoga?"

Honestly, this story contains two of my favorite dreams. I hope you've enjoyed reading. Please vote, and feel free to leave a message here, or to send me a private word. I'm a writer, and we're always hoping to hear from the people who read our work.

annanova
annanova
87 Followers