Picture This Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He crushed her to his chest, almost laughing and then almost crying.

With much effort, Marla twisted her head free to look up at him. Moved by his palpable joy, she kissed the only part of him she could reach, trapped as she was in his grip, his neck. She loved to kiss a man's neck. Muscular and firm, but the skin soft and tender, she pecked and sucked it. Her lips at his neck caused an instantaneous erection to spring up in his shorts. He even moaned, so unexpected and sensuous was the feeling. Releasing her, Josh bent to her face and kissed her fiercely, with all his passion brought to bear on her.

Marla returned it with her own zeal, drawing his tongue almost into her throat, dancing in partnership with her own. Arms free to move, she pulled at his close cropped hair, then dragging her nails across his shoulders. She was pleased when he lightly tugged at her hair and more so when she felt his fingers slip down to massage her back side.

Suddenly she remembered, she had not sufficiently washed Tim from her pussy. She couldn't let Josh taste her, as she suspected that was next in his plans, but she did want him to fuck her this minute, to seal their deal.

Freeing herself from his grasp, she got on her feet. "Honey, I need a shower. I don't want you to lick me right now. Is that ok?"

"YES! Of course!"

She got back on the bed on her knees, bending over, rump in the air. "Take me this way, quickly and after I bathe, we enjoy each other more, ok?"

This was almost more than he could process, but he rapidly recovered and stripped down, leaving his naked hardness pointing directly at her. Her panties were in the way, but he promptly did away with them and without preamble, rammed himself deep into her.

Marla allowed herself a loud "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes!" What a wanton thing she was, shoving back onto him, hard as she could. Their legs shook as they mated like wild animals.

"Marla, fuck! You feel so good!" Josh's voice resounded through the air.

"Baby, fuck me hard as you can!"

His cock cut through her sodden pinkness. How she loved his young man's strength, lifting her almost off the sheets. He was as good as Tim and as she thought of the two of them, her boys, it made her even more excited. It was a scenario that she had never contemplated and as she reflected upon it, her enthusiasm increased, making it difficult to determine who was fucking whom. Throwing her head back for a glance at him, she was overjoyed at the sight of him. His muscles and sinew flexed to bulging as he used every fiber to hammer into her as he clasped her waist between his hands. His face, so like her son's, in blissful retreat.

Though it wasn't required that they hurry, it was better if they finished soon, Marla thought, so they could better use the rest of the morning after she washed and before Tim returned home.

Her orgasm was imminent; her pussy was on fire and building, and sensing he was near too, as his cadence had changed, she decided it was time. Focusing on their union, her climax began in tremendous shudders in her mid-section. Josh continued to move in and out of her like a piston; she allowed it to engulf her, sure that Josh would follow.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...Marla, here, here it is." As he exploded, he halted, buried to the hilt in her soaking throbbing cunt. Marla permitted herself a scream as she too came. "Joshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

He crashed into her again and shot off some more. Moaning like a bitch in heat, she writhed on his dick, rocking forward and back in short quick movements, then making circles on it with her bottom.

"I don't want this to stop Josh. I could do it for hours, but I want you to do more to me after my shower."

Josh knew she was right, but as his hard on had barely subsided, he was consumed by lust. No, he had to let her go. Later, later Josh he told himself.

With great will, he brought it to an end, removing his aching meat from hers, flipping Marla onto her back so he could kiss her luscious mouth.

"Josh, you are so sweet my darling," she said, as he raised his head up to study her. A grin danced across his face, "you are sweeter than I could ever have expected."

With that she pecked at him once more and got up. Smirking, she pranced to the door and opened it, turning back to say, "You want to wash my back?"

Then she ran from the room, squealing with laughter.

12