Pillow Talk, Not Just Pillow Talk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It wasn't one of them," she said removing my cock from her mouth and giving me her cum eating grin. I knew what she was going to say next, before she even said it. "It was all of them," she shooting me a sly, but sexy smile.

"All of them? Seriously? Are you kidding me? No fucking way. Gloria, you slut, I love it. I love you. Tell me everything."

Even though I knew she was going to say all of them, I was still shocked. Even though I imagined it, even though I had masturbated to the thoughts of her doing the landscaper, the pool man, the personal trainer, the tennis pro, and the golf pro, I couldn't believe it. First Ron and now this confession, I couldn't believe it. The jealousy that I felt with her being with others, the anger that I felt with her cheating on me with six men was quickly replaced by the excitement of wanting her to continue our pillow talk and tell me all that happened.

I wished I had been there. I wished I could have watched her with the other men. I wished I could have seen how she interacted with them before fucking and sucking them.

"I really did do them all, all five of them and counting Ron, six, but not all together. I did the landscaper, the pool man, the physical trainer, the tennis pro, and the golf pro. I fucked and sucked five men," she said with a dirty laugh.

"I knew it. I just knew it," I said throwing up my hands. I watched her sucking my prick before asking her. "Did you fuck Ron, too?"

"Yes," removing my prick from her mouth again while continuing to stroke me. "We made love a few times."

"Where?"

"We did it in his office, in a hotel, and in his car."

"Tell me about the others, about the landscaper and the pool man from the beginning."

I was shocked. I was stunned. I was jealous. With feelings of betrayal opening up my sense of distrust and now looking at her like the cum slut that she truly was, the sexual excitement that I now felt overwhelmed every other feeling of jealousy and possessiveness. It was exceedingly exciting that Gloria already had enough pillow talk to last me the entire summer, years even.

"Well, I was out sunning naked. I fell asleep and was awakened to the landscaper and pool man standing over me. They were both naked. They were both hard. Their pricks were sticking straight out and their bodies were glistening with sweat. I was embarrassed. They had a crazed look on their faces, while staring at my naked body. They threatened to hurt me, if I didn't give them what they wanted."

"Hurt you? Hurt you how?"

"Well, you know how difficult it is to get good help. They threatened to quit if I didn't fuck and suck them."

"Yeah, I understand how that would have hurt you," I said with a smug laugh. "So did you?"

"I know how much you loved landscaped grounds and having the pool free of debris. I did it for you, Paul."

"Thank you, I think, Gloria."

"So, did you have a good time?"

"Good time? What kind of woman do you think I am? What kind of men do you think they are? It was horrible."

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me for thinking less of you. How long did they force you to, I mean, how long did it last?"

"Force me? I practically raped them. Did you see the bodies on the landscaper and the pool man? How long did it last? It's still not over. I cum, I mean, they come every Tuesday."

"And what about the personal trainer, how did that start?"

"Well, it was touchy feely. Every time I worked my lats, he worked my tits. He said he was helping me to breath by pulling up on my tits. Then, he caught me naked in the shower when he was picking up the dirty towels. After that, his hands were all over my body during his massage. He made me so hot that I fucked him in the Jacuzzi before I blew him in the sauna."

"What happened with the tennis pro? How did that start?"

"Well, I actually forgot to wear my panties one day. I couldn't believe it. I didn't notice until I started my first volley and I felt a cool breeze. Then, I thought, what the Hell? It was fun to flash him my shaved pussy. It didn't take him long to realize that I wasn't wearing a bra either. I gave new meaning to love in tennis terms."

"What about the golf pro? Surely, you didn't do the golf pro on the golf course, did you?"

"Surely, I did. I bent over to retrieve my ball from the hole and he stuck his thick seven iron in my pussy. He just unzipped, lifted my short skirt, pushed my panty aside, and fucked me. When he finished having his way with me, I cleaned his club with a nice blowjob."

"So, what's your handicap?"

"Who cares? I got laid by a hot guy and then sucked his cock. Actually, my handicap is that I must play the course from my knees."

It was only a few months after we had this hot pillow talking session that I had a stroke. Unable to talk, I was partially paralyzed. After I had my stroke, Gloria was unable to care for me. Too consumed with supervising the landscaper and the pool man, too busy exercising with her personal trainer, playing tennis with her tennis pro, and shooting golf with her golf pro, Gloria put me in a nursing home.

Dressed to kill, wearing her most sexy outfits, she faithfully comes to see me once a week to give me a few hours of pillow talk. She tells me what she's doing with her new boyfriend, the bitch. She leans down and whispers in my ear every sexually depraved thing she's done with my friends, neighbors, and strangers, the slut. If a nurse comes in, it appears that my loving wife is whispering sweet nothings and words of love and encouragement for my recovery in my ear. I hate her.

"I'll give you two some privacy," says the nurse and leaves.

No! No! I want to scream, but I can't.

Now, alone with her is when the real torture starts. She makes me crazy with jealousy and desire, but there is nothing I can do. Because of the medication they give me, I'm not even able to get an erection and masturbate. My mind is a prisoner in my paralyzed body and to my hospital bed with the lustful thoughts that she fills my head of all the sex she has with other men. She confesses every dirty detail she's done with everyone I know and don't know.

"How's this for pillow talk, you sick fuck?"

Whore! I want to scream, but can't. Whore! Whore! Whore!

Sometimes, she brings a boyfriend with her and it's never the same one. Every time they get younger. She even dared introduced them to the staff as her son or nephew. Once, she fucked him right there on my hospital bed and another time she blew one of her lovers in front of me. If it wasn't so exciting for me to watch, it would have been too much to bear.

"You always said you liked to watch," she'd say with a mean sneer. "Then, watch this, you controlling bastard," she'd say taking his cock in her mouth while stroking him. "How do you like watching now?"

I couldn't bear to watch my slut wife. I'd look away, but would look back, as soon as I heard her pull down his zipper. Bittersweet, her vindictive display was painful and exciting at the same time. I watched her reach her hand in his pants and pull out his cock. She stroked him before getting down on her knees and taking him in her mouth. It would have been my wet dream come true and quite the display, but being partially paralyzed from my stroke, I was powerless to do anything. No longer able to get an erection, I couldn't even masturbate.

The doctor said I'll be able to go home soon. Only, I'm not sure if I want to leave the security of the nursing home. Now that Gloria is free to have sex with other men, I can only imagine the display she'd put on at the house. Knowing her, she'd move my wheelchair by the pool and lock it in place. She'd force me to watch men pawing her still hot body while she has sex with them in the pool, out of the pool, and on the patio. I've grown to hate the summertime and now I even despise pillow talk.