Pinecrest Inn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jayc57
Jayc57
28 Followers

Fleur fucked faster, her tits bounced harder, breathing uneven and in gasps. Chris responded in kind, gasping for breath and bucking harder. He rubbed her clit faster and reached underneath with his other hand to pull out one bead from her ass.

Fleur cried out in pleasure and fucked faster and harder. Fleur's desire was nearly fulfilled and as her body began to stiffen and the first signs of orgasm transmitted to Chris, he slowly pulled more beads out.

She exploded over him and he pulled all of them out slowly. Fleur screamed his name into the room and then as the spasms were gripping his cock, Chris bucked hard and fast and spilled his semen into her, crying out her name too.

Waves of sexual fulfilment rippled throughout their bodies. Fleur fitted almost on Chris's lap and cock as the orgasm took hold of her. Chris erupted his hot lava seed into her willing body. Both were flushed and breathing hard and fast. They held each other as their desire peaked and began its slow descent to normality. The seepage from their passion wetted them both.

Breathing hard, Fleur touched Chris's forehead with hers. "You used something new," she whispered

Chris smiled at her, "I thought you might like them."

She whispered, "You thought right," then after some thought, she smiled, "I like being a gangster's moll"

Chris chuckled, "Well I don't have to get the concrete boots out just yet."

THE NEXT MORNING

Chris awakened, shifted on to his back and untangled his hand from the still sleeping Fleur. He sat up and put his feet on the floor. He stood and stretched leisurely.

He looked out of the window. He could see the rain has stopped but it was still foggy. He padded over to the room door and opened it a crack. He saw their cloths neatly folded at the door step.

Fleur awoke and the couple dressed and then walked to the lobby.

"Not a soul about, Strange." Chris mused.

He rang the desk bell a few times but there was no response. They looked at each other puzzled. "Must sleep late around here" Fleur finally said.

"Well, let's go to the car and at least get your purse and my wallet." Chris said.

They walked through the cool morning fog, down the gravel road and soon the car comes into view.

They get closer and a strong wind blows through the woods and the fog magically cleared.

At the same time both their cell phones chirped to life.

Chris reached for his keys and pushed the trunk button, to his delight, the trunk popped open. He climbed into the driver seat and started the car with a grin. "Hop in, let's settle up with the Inn and have some breakfast.t"

Driving back to the Inn, Chris hit the brakes at the sight before them... An Overgrown Empty Lot where the Inn was supposed to be! Now, all that was there, was just a cracked old large building foundation!

And a sign for a realtor stated, "Property for sale," It swung in the breeze, creaking eerily.

"This is A Lot babe," Fleur sounded puzzled.

"Has to be the place," Chris said in whispered.

"This is right out of the Twilight Zone" Fleur replied incredulously.

The couple sat and stared in silence trying to make sense of it all.

"Did we travel back to a time gone by? " Fleur whispered at last.

A FLEA MARKET, IN ANOTHER STATE.

"Oh wow Charlie, look at that watch and locket!"

"A silver anniversary gift," the soft voice of the Merchant behind the table said, "Turn of the century, in excellent condition, a fine piece, sold as a set only"...

THE END.

Jayc57
Jayc57
28 Followers
12