Pink Ribbon

Story Info
She plays at dominance and teases captive man.
2.1k words
4.43
31.3k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking warily at the flashy redhead gesturing for him to get into her fancy new pick-up truck, he climbed up inside. The windows were heavily tinted against the intense Texas sun, giving the occupants more than a modicum of privacy from prying eyes. Starting up the diesel engine, she glanced at him sideways, an almost shy grin creeping across her features. He took a deep, almost shaky breath, trying to hide his discomfiture, and anticipation behind his usually cocky and manly façade.

"It's good to see you, Lizzie." He said warmly, trying to break the ice a bit.

Lizzie, her usual discreet, hard to read self, smiled an almost secret smile, and replied in a confident, almost cocky voice, amusement shining in her eyes, now focused on the road in an almost too intense fashion, " Yeah, Wyatt, it's been far too long," She glanced at him, eyes shining with anticipation, "did you prepare as I instructed?"

Barely suppressing a shudder, his memory flashed with reminders of the past 2 weeks. Her instructions coming bold and clear... a new idea every day -- 14 days straight. Things she wanted him to do to prepare himself for his weekend with her. If he did not comply, she would not see him at all. The feelings and powerful emotions the control she held over him washed through his taut nerves, making his cock strain even harder at his tight silk boxer briefs, the zipper on his jeans bulging in protest.

"Yes, every thing you wanted me to do, has been completed. I am ready for you." He smiled slowly, proudly, intending on giving her at least some loss of composure, but her ready and enthusiastic smile belied his success.

"Show me." was all she said, still staring at the road with her usual focused interest.

Wyatt glanced at her, eyebrow raised in both disbelief and cocky arrogance, willing to comply, but at the same time, unsure as to her level of seriousness.

Noting his response, she pointed to the heavily tinted windows. "No one will see, besides we are driving, I want to see. Now." Her tone brooked no argument, and he shrugged, chuckling to himself at the surprise she'd find waiting.

Wyatt slowly unzipped his pants, releasing his torrid erection from its restraints. A slight wet spot on his underwear revealed the intensity of his "readiness" and desire for her, as he slid them too aside, revealing his raging hard on, encircled by a bright pink, lacy ribbon. The ribbon encased his cock and balls beautifully, working as a decorative, yet deceptively gentle cock ring. His hard on bounced with excitement at the heat of her eyes raking across it quickly, the frilly bow adding an almost comedic appearance to such an incredibly masculine power.

He nearly flushed at the amusement in her eyes, but the heat in her voice helped keep his composure intact, as she shuddered involuntarily and took a deep, shaky breath before she spoke.

"Good. You shaved." Was all she said, her hand nonchalantly reaching across the console of her truck to trace the ribbon on his erection. "I am glad that you decided to acknowledge that this is mine. As you know, pink is my favorite color, and your cock being wrapped in my favorite color, at my request, pleases me greatly. I promise you, Wyatt, you will not be disappointed." Smiling slow and sexy, her enigmatic and incredibly femininity seemed focused entirely on him for a moment, and the world stood still.

Her fingers traced the ribbon even more closely, brushing against the velvety skin of his cock, testing the smoothness of the skin on his balls, making sure it was indeed hairless and to her specifications. "Perfect."

He forced himself to breathe, trying to think of anything but what she was doing to him, anything but the way her gorgeous blond hair traced the beaks of her breasts, her nipples obviously hard through the thin material of her blouse, the heady scent of her wafting to him from beneath her dress. She was probably wet. She never wore panties beneath a dress. The thought undermined what little control he had. He would follow this blondes every command until he got her in the house, and then she was all his. These mind games she insisted on playing .. they would be out of her control, for he know he had the ability to take her under his power and control with his tongue, his fingers, his voice ... she would be lost, and his. And he would tie her up with her damned pink ribbon, and show her more pleasure than she ever knew existed. He just had to continue to play her little game until they got inside. Inside. Inside ... damn it would feel so fucking good to have that little, tight, incredibly wet and heady pussy suck him inside of her like a magnet. Surely she knew it was made for him...

"... afterwards?"

Mentally shaking himself, he tried to regain his focus, and apologized. "I'm sorry, what did you say?" His smile arrogant and full of promise, he seemed to forget that he was fully exposed to her raking eyes, the silly pink ribbon bobbing with his straining cock.

"Did you have any problems with shaving? Any bumps afterwards?"

He started to respond in a negative fashion, but was saved by the trucks stopping on the finely manicured drive as she pulled up in front of the beautiful old farmhouse, surrounded by open green hay fields, and not a house to be seen for miles. She jumped out of the truck nimbly, gesturing for him to cover himself, and follow her into the house.

Bemused, he complied, sliding agilely out of the pick-up just as a tall, man with mud-covered jeans, grabbed his bags out of the back and plopped them on the porch, before disappearing as casually as he appeared. Chuckling to himself, Wyatt took in his surroundings, leapt up the stairs, grabbed his bags and followed Lizzie inside with a grin.

"Do you have any staff inside the house? I hadn't realized you were so well ... attended." Grinning disarmingly at her, expecting her hasty defense to his jibe, he was pleased at her noncommittal response, .. something about stable boys, and horses and the maid having the weekend off as she trudged up the stairs.

Gloating inside, he followed her and plopped his bags down in the room she motioned too, and turned towards her, fully expecting to take her in his arms and ravage her as she had coming, for all that she had put him through. His eyes swirling with passion he pulled her into his arms, intending to kiss her silly, only to pull back with a yelp as she bit him .. hard .. on the neck. "not yet, cowboy, I need you to do something for me first."

Irritation shining in his eyes, he grunted noncommittally, growing tired of her games but obliged, intending to give her one last joke at his expense, before he took matters into his own hands and showed her how much he missed her.

"And that would be ...?" a cocky eyebrow raised, leaning casually against the door, he raked his fingers through his perfectly disarrayed hair, knowing that his sex appeal burned through him like lightening. No woman had ever been able to resist him, and this minx had never been any different. Granted, he mused, she had changed in the months since he'd seen her last. Exuded a sexy confidence, a more polished "knowing" in her eyes. But that still didn't change the fact that she would be at his mercy for the next few days, and she would .. without a doubt .. enjoy it.

"Turn around." Her voice sexy, but mellow. Not at all demanding, but not expecting an argument. He flashed her an indulgent grin and complied, shivering as her mouth moved along the back of his neck and shoulders, her nails raking lightly down his back, and up his sides as she removed his shirt. Tracing his arms temptingly, she slid seductive nibbles down his elbows, along to his wrist, slipping her fingers around his wrists, holding his arms captive behind his body as she dropped to her knees and began to nip at the crease below the muscles on his well-muscled ass. He groaned with arousal and started to turn around to end his torment, attempting to free his wrists from her light hold, only to find that she had placed well padded handcuffs around his wrists in his distraction, and he was indeed ... her prisoner. Before his mind could register this new phenomenon, she had his pants off, slid down his legs, trapping his legs effectively at the ankle above his all too tight shoes. Finding himself unable to move without taking a chance of losing his balance, he stiffened to protest, a growl rising in his throat.

Lizzie rose gracefully to her feet, spinning him around, her strong arms balancing him easily as she took his mouth in hers and kissed him slowly, deliberately, sensually. Her well practiced tongue creating a magic he didn't know existed, and he forgot all but her hands roaming along his body, her body pressed to his, her curves sliding silkily along his body enticingly. She withdrew something from her back pocket, her movement vaguely noticed by his impassioned brain as her mouth worked miracles on his senses, he slowly forgot everything around him but her silken body, the throbbing of his cock pressed up against her steaming wet pussy, her skirt fluttering over the top of his massive erection, and the damned pink ribbon adding to the torment .. holding him hard, captive .. and making him throb all the more.

She stepped back, releasing his mouth, her hands coming off his body, and as his eyes opened, he realized that in his diversion, she had replaced her tongue with a soft rubber gag in his mouth. Gently affixed, he went to spit it out only to find it was somehow applied in such a way as to be comfortable, yet incredibly secure. Desire and irritation blazed in his eyes, nearly beside himself with arousal. He had never been so close to losing control, but he found himself incredibly excited, on the verge of high-temper, and yet .. completely helpless for the first time in his life.

She nipped his ear sharply, moving into him, and raising his arms above his head, noting the fiery desire, and arrogant, slightly pissed off expression in his eyes and stifled a shiver. She still could not believe she was doing this to him. She had always had a massive crush on this man, always wanted him for her own, and yet, never had the confidence to approach him in more than a casual manner. Sure they had sex on occasion, but she wanted to bind him to her once and for all. A cocky, arrogant, and justifiably proud man such as Wyatt, would have to be caught in a totally unexpected manner. She would do so .... In a way in which he would never forget.

The look in his eyes was just as she hoped. Aroused, confused, angry, sensual, cocky and ... curious. Taking a shaky breath, she nipped his neck even sharper and raised his cuffed arms over his head, attaching it to the eyebolt hidden above the door frame. She slipped off his shoes, removed his pants entirely, recapturing his legs with his silken, and very sexy underwear as she slid them down his legs, following them with a trail of nips and kisses.

She watched him intently as she rose fluidly to her feet, catlike in her grace, powerful and innately sensuous. Thrilled by this audience, power over such a man coursing through her veins, the thought racing through her mind that she now had .. her dream man... captive in her house for a weekend sending such a thrill through her, that her pussy nearly exploded in an uninvited orgasm, shudders ripping through her, her sex vibrating the tense air, moisture trickling down her inner thighs. She slipped her dress over her head with a sensuous wiggle, her curves accented in the low light, enjoying the blazing in his eyes as he caught sight of the dripping wetness traveling down her legs.

She slid her hand down her body, enjoying the feel of her fingers on her passion blushed skin, sliding down the silk of her body to plunge within her torrid pussy, withdrawing a glistening finger, eyes locked on his as she sensually enjoyed her own taste, eyes closing in pleasure as her body shivered uncontrollably, hips rotating enticingly. She offered him the slightest taste, and dropped to her knees in front of him, not a word uttered... wrapping her legs around his, rubbing her clit against his shin, and aggressively took his cock into her hand, her teeth raking along his groin...

To be continued....