I Heard a Rumor - Pt. 01

Story Info
Acting on a rumor about a co-ed teammate being into bondage.
4.3k words
4.7
6.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LTRX
LTRX
29 Followers

This is a work of fiction. Always use good judgment and approach real-life situations with safety in mind.

I HEARD A RUMOR - PART 1

Back in college, I was a member of a large but relatively close knit, co-ed "team". It was a very active and spirited group, with great fun, many parties, and great friendships. Like any large group, it included several social circles, with some overlap between the social circles. It wasn't too cliquey, though, and the group overall got along very well. But, we are human. People would gossip, and you would hear things - mostly about relationships - but sometimes you would hear other things. One particular rumor caught my attention.

It was about Cassie. I didn't know her too well and she was definitely in a different social circle - one that included the more popular people. Cassie and I may have had one or two prior interactions, but they were insignificant, and though we had been around each other, we had never really spoken. Well, that autumn, the rumor about Cassie that was floating around was that she was into bondage. Now, this was a few decades ago. Back then, society was certainly less open and accepting to deviations from "normal" behavior. Cassie's outward appearance gave no hint that she was into bondage, though. She appeared quite normal, in fact. She was cute, in a plain-looking way. She was always dressed nicely, even when in casual clothes. You would never see her in old, worn-looking clothing. If anything, it looked like she came from a more affluent family. She seemed nice. She wasn't boisterous, but rather, she was somewhere between introvert and extrovert. Hers was a friendly smile. I never saw her with a guy, and nothing coming out of the rumor mill indicated that she had a boyfriend. Now, with this rumor, I was intrigued.

Quite some time had passed. It was now the spring semester and I again heard someone casually joke that you shouldn't mess with Cassie because she might "tie you up and do things to you". There was no evidence to support the rumor, but at the same time, Cassie never refuted it. She just smiled her friendly smile. It didn't seem to impact her friendships, which left you wondering if the rumor was true. Was she just a good sport who could take a joke? Or, was she just comfortable with people knowing her exotic preferences? Perhaps, allowing people to know this about her was her way of finding someone with similar interests?

So was my thinking when I had a chance encounter with her in a hallway one day early that semester.

With a lack of eloquence that typifies a last minute decision to say something, I said, awkwardly, "So I hear you're into tying people up."

She looked up at me, someone she hardly ever regarded before, and with that smile, said, "Yes, I really like using those little leather cuffs."

"Very interesting," I replied, thinking to myself how dumb I sounded as I said it.

I knew exactly what she was talking about, though, and I think she could tell. But she might have been joking. There was no way to know. Nonetheless, our brief encounter ended and we just continued on our separate ways.

Near the end of spring semester, a larger group of folks from the team met at a local diner for dinner. We would all be leaving school for the summer, and the group would not be together again until the fall semester. I noticed Cassie was there, but that would not have been unusual. She sat there surrounded by the popular folks, as usual, and she didn't seem to notice me. To my surprise, though, just before leaving for the evening, she approached, discreetly handing me a little, folded note. I then went to my car and opened the note. It read, in cheerful writing, "Wanna have lunch one day?" followed by her phone number.

Whatever I was thinking about prior to that moment was totally lost. I was completely intrigued. It had been a while since I had dated anyone, and I thought it would be fun to go out with someone and perhaps even have a girlfriend again - even more fun if the rumors about her exotic tendencies proved true.

She seemed excited when she handed me that note, and now I, too, was excited, so I thought it best to call her that same evening. When she answered the phone, she sounded glad that I called.

She asked, "So, do you want to have lunch with me? How about tomorrow?"

Tomorrow was a Saturday and I would be off from work for the weekend.

"Sure. I'm looking forward to it," I replied

"Great! I'll pick you up at noon."

I was surprised that she wanted to drive.

"Are you sure you don't want me to drive?" I asked.

"Nope. I asked you to join me, so I will do the driving!"

I concurred, and told her I'd see her tomorrow. I sensed that this girl liked to be in control.

She arrived to pick me up right on schedule. She was driving a very new-looking car - atypical of college students back then - and looked adorable in her pony tail and a little shorts outfit. She was beaming with an enthusiasm that was quite alluring. I had never seen her this way and I was thrilled to be with her.

I was a little nervous when she drove us to what looked like a fancy and expensive restaurant that was adjacent to a beautiful park. It was quite clear now that she must come from a well to do family. I had come from more modest means, so to speak, and she could sense my discomfort.

"Don't worry," she said. "I asked you out, and lunch is on me."

I tried to refute her, but she would have none of it. She just grabbed my hand and enthusiastically led me into the restaurant.

During what was a wonderful lunch, we had a joyful, getting-to-know-you kind of conversation that made the time pass quickly. Afterwards, she asked if we could take a walk through the park, and she held my hand warmly as we strolled through fields of springtime flowers and blossoming trees in spring green.

At a quiet corner of the park, she turned to face me in a beaming smile and asked, "Well, are you going to kiss me?"

I obliged, and she melted in my arms. It was one of those wonderful, perfect moments that can be so infrequent in life.

"I guess this makes you my girlfriend," I declared.

"I guess this makes you my boyfriend," she replied.

With this, my outlook on the forthcoming summer season became much more optimistic than it had been just a couple of days prior. A happy, new relationship would make it much easier for me to get through a summer of living at home and working 40 hour weeks in a warehouse as my summer job.

"Would you like to see where I live?" she asked.

I did want to see.

She drove towards the heart of the small city where our college was located, parking at an apartment complex that was not part of the school. Well, now I knew she lived off campus, and I figured that I was just about to meet her roommates. When we entered her apartment, though, it looked more like the apartment of a young professional than that of a college student. It was neat, clean, and even fresh smelling, with new, nice furniture. There was also no evidence of any other inhabitants. Perhaps they were away?

"Do you live alone?" I asked.

"I sure do!" she replied.

We sat and talked again for a time. She removed a bottle from a wine rack, also not typical of a student back then, and proceeded to uncork it, asking if I wanted a glass. The whole scene made me realize that she really did come from a more well to do background. But, she was still a young, fun college student.

As we sat together talking over our glasses of wine, she asked, "How would you like to play strip poker?"

This seemed like a great idea. So, she produced a deck of cards and two velvety satchels with string ties that were pulled shut. She referred to the two satchels simply as "bags".

"Here are the rules," she declared. "If you lose to the point that you are down to just your underwear, then you have to wear what's in this bag. If you lose again, then your underwear comes off and you have to wear what's in this other bag. The same would go for me if I lose. OK?" she asked, smiling.

There was no way I could say no to this proposition. So we began to play.

For a while, it was an evenly matched duel, with both of us in a relative dead heat, but getting closer to the edge. We had each lost our shoes and socks. Now it was getting serious. We then traded a pair of losses that left her in shorts and a sleek looking bra and me shirtless in jeans.

She then lost the next hand, and off came her shorts, to reveal sleek, black panties that matched her bra - almost like a bikini set. They were shiny black with red trim and they laced up. She seemed to realize that she looked good and she showed no sign of being self-conscious.

"As we agreed, now I have to wear what's in this bag."

She then opened to bag to reveal a pair of leather handcuffs. I now knew the rumors were true! She stood and turned around, putting her arms behind her back. Upon closer inspection, the handcuffs were sturdy leather wrist restraints that were connected by a padlock. Interestingly, they were also black with red trim, like her underwear. They seemed to match.

"Put these on me," she instructed. "Now, if I lose again, then I will have to wear what's in the other bag. I will lose my underwear and there will be nothing I can do about it!"

As I attached the restraints behind her back, I asked, "But how will you play the next hand?"

"I can play with my hands behind my back. It won't be easy, but I can do it, and so will you if you end up losing to me! But if I win the next hand, the cuffs come off."

This had become the most awesome game of poker I ever played.

I proceeded to deal the next hand, and when it was done, she had won. Dutifully, I removed her wrist restraints.

She gave me a smile that told me I had passed a test. She could see that I was both nice, and honest. I didn't try to cheat or take advantage of her while she was tied with her hands behind her back. She knew she could trust me.

As the winner of the hand, she decided to take an article of clothing back, rather than have me remove an article of my clothing.

As she slid back into her shorts, her smile turned a little devilish, and she told me, "Now I'm going to beat your ass!"

With the next hand, she dealt me cards so bad that there was no possible way I could win, and I didn't.

"You know what to do," she stated firmly, and off came my jeans, revealing my "tighty-whities".

"Oh, how boring," she declared. "We'll have to do something about that! Now put your hands behind your back!"

She then strapped those same leather cuffs onto me, quickly and without fumbling, in a way that told me she knew what she was doing. It was difficult to hide my arousal at this point, and she clearly noticed but said nothing.

She dealt the next hand. It indeed was more difficult to play with your hands tied behind your back, but it was doable. My mind raced as I wondered what would happen next, but then I won the hand.

"Dealers choice!" she proclaimed.

Rather than releasing me and allowing me to put my jeans back on, she jumped up and left the room, returning with another set of leather wrist restraints! She removed her shorts, strapped a cuff onto one of her wrists, then she put her arms behind her back and approached me.

"Strap this on me!" she instructed.

It was difficult as I was also tied with my hands behind my back, but I was able to buckle the leather strap onto her other wrist. There we sat, both stripped to our underwear with our hands cuffed behind our backs! The scene made my mind race. I imagined her non-existent roommates suddenly materializing to find us there like that, and then taking the opportunity to tie us together tightly and elaborately, connected at the mouth by a single ball gag, and leaving us there to struggle. I forced myself to stop thinking this way, as it made my arousal all the more evident.

"Your turn to deal!" she declared. "Let's make this the point of no return. Nobody gets to take their clothes back. Whichever of us loses, loses for good, and the other person is in charge. Agreed?"

I agreed. It was clear that we were both massively excited by the prospect of what might come next.

Somehow, I was able to deal cards, one by one, and we played our hand. I was feeling good about the pair of kings I was holding. I wondered what was in the other satchel that she would have to wear if she lost. I wondered how I would go about removing her very sexy underwear. I wondered what I would do next.

I revealed my pair of kings, nervously confident. She smiled in a way that seemed accepting of loss, but then turned over her cards to reveal three queens. I had lost the last hand!

"You look nervous," she said. "Don't worry. I'm not going to have you strip naked. Not just yet, anyway. I will be nice to you. Now, unstrap my cuffs for me."

I complied, hoping this would gain favor, as she was now in charge. She then had me sit back on the floor with my hands still tied behind my back.

She approached me and sat directly in front of me, facing me with her legs over mine and wrapping around me in a way that enabled her to pull closely to me. Running her fingers through my hair, she kissed me intensely and energetically.

Taking my face in her soft hands, she continued to lick my lips and kiss me, telling me, "Before we get on to other things, I want to kiss you now while I can."

I was curious what she meant, but her kissing intensified.

"I love having you like this," she said, passionately. "Do you have any place to be tomorrow?"

I said no.

"Then, would you like to spend the rest of the weekend with me?"

To this I answered yes. With that, her kissing intensified.

"Remember a few months ago when you asked me if I like to tie people up?" she asked.

Before I could answer, she continued, "You were curious about me, and now you have your answer! You should know that your question made me curious about you, and now I have my answer, too!"

Then, she moved her lips to my ear and whispered, "I want to keep you tied up. Very tightly. You won't be able to escape. Then I'm going to drive you wild, tickling and stimulating you in all kinds of ways, and as intensely as I can. The only way you could get through it is to be tied up. I'll keep you this way as my slave all weekend."

She paused for a moment, then continued, "You don't have to worry. I would never hurt you, and on Monday morning, I'll send you off to work looking no worse for the wear. But you have to agree, and once you agree, you can't change your mind, no matter what I do to you. You couldn't change your mind if you wanted to. I will drive you absolutely wild, and I won't stop, no matter how much you plead. I promise you have never experienced what I'm going to do to you. And I promise that next weekend you will plead with me to do it all over again. All you have to do is say yes."

With that, she kissed my ear and gently caressed my hair and face.

My answer was resolute.

"I would love to be your slave for the weekend," I stated, almost drained of energy by the anticipation of what would come next.

With this, she resumed her intense kissing, clearly happy with my concurrence.

"What's next?" I asked, but she put her finger to my lips.

"Oh, you're not allowed to say anything unless I tell you to. That reminds me, it's time for you to see what's in the other bag," she said as she fidgeted with the satchel until it opened. "Oh, this is going to look great!"

With that, she produced a leather gag for me to wear. It was also black with red trim, and it laced in the back, making it form fitting and tight.

"Open up!" she instructed.

When I opened my mouth, she quickly inserted the gag. The gag fit the inside profile of my mouth, with spaces that held my tongue and jaws in place. There was no way to utter a word. She laced it tightly.

"I love this kind of gag. Don't even try to say anything. You won't be able to formulate any words, and you'll barely make any sound, even if you yell!"

She seemed almost flushed at the sight of me tied and gagged.

"Here's what we're going to do. I'm going to disconnect your wrist restraints from each other and you're going to go into the bathroom, where you will find a small package. It contains more things for you to wear. I purchased them for you last night. You will put them on, and then you will return to me and follow my instructions. OK?"

I nodded in compliance.

In the bathroom I found the small package. It was clear that whatever I would be wearing, it wouldn't be much. Sure enough, inside the package was a man's black, thin soft leather bikini with, of course, red trim. The sides of the bikini were open, with a one inch gap connected by laces which had to be tightened in order to wear it. The bikini was my size. It was very revealing, but it fit. There was also something else in the package. It was a matching leather blindfold. It had a triangular opening for your nose, which would allow the blindfold to be worn tightly on your face with no leaks that would allow you to see out.

From outside the bathroom I heard Cassie's command, "Put them both on, put them on tight, and then come to me!"

I complied, putting on the bikini and blindfold, pretty tightly. Then I guided myself, blindfolded, through the doorway.

"Much better!" she proclaimed, as I appeared in my new slave uniform.

She led me forward, and then placed herself in front of me. With my arms around her, I could feel that she still wore only her slick underwear.

"I'm going to have to get things ready for you," she said, almost gleefully. "In the meantime, I can't have my slave just standing around like this."

She left the room, but quickly returned. I felt her buckle a thick leather posture collar onto me. Then, she led me a short distance and positioned me.

"Stand there!"

There must have been a chain dangling from the ceiling, as I could now feel it behind my head and running down along my spine. She backed me up to it, and I could feel that it extended to a level just above my waist. I felt her hook the collar to the chain.

When I raised my arms to feel it, she pulled my arms down and back, saying, "No you don't!"

Then she re-locked my wrist restraints together behind my back. I now found myself collared, connected to the ceiling in a standing position with my hands tied behind my back, wearing a leather bikini, blindfolded and gagged.

She stepped back to admire her work, saying excitedly, "That should hold you for now! Your new uniform is a matching set, and you look great in it! Now, I'll go get everything ready for you!"

After I heard her step away, I began to test my wrist restraints to see if I could reach the buckles. It was really just a matter of curious fumbling with my fingers. I wasn't trying to escape, and my anticipation was palpable.

Then I heard her return quickly.

"I saw you trying to escape! As you probably expect, I can't tolerate such disobedience!" she said, almost giggling, as if she had been waiting for an opportunity to do more mischief to me.

Then I felt her loosen my wrist restraints. Why was she doing this? I soon found out, as she slipped something onto each of my hands. They were bondage mittens, and I would not be able to use my fingers! She laced them up tightly, and then reattached the wrist restraints. I could hear her place little padlocks on the buckles of the restraints. There was truly no escaping now.

Then she pulled my wrists upwards until they were in the middle of my back, and then attached them to the chain dangling from the ceiling. I twisted a bit, but now my arms were pulled upward from behind, and tight.

"Are you ok?" she asked, sensing that she might be going too far.

I nodded yes.

"Are you enjoying this?"

LTRX
LTRX
29 Followers
12