Pink Slip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grunted and increased the intensity of his pounding. Her torso flinging back and forth from the fucking as she dug her heels into the floor, causing his head to hit the back of her fuck hole each time. She flung her top open and slid her bra under her deceaving 38D tits. His eyes growing wide and locking in on them.

"You like them baby?" He let his actions do the talking as he furiously increased the speed of his thrusts while focusing on her tits, which were now flopping freely in the air. "Oh Baby!" she squealed. "I should've shown them to you earlier" she said with a flirtatious giggle. She lifted her breasts with her hands and ran a finger over each already erect nipple.

She then slowly tugged on her wide, round, fire pink nipples while biting into her lower lip. Anthony just grunted louder and kept on pounding her willing cunt. Karen dug her fingers into the soft red flesh of her heavy tits and massaged them deeply. "Play with those tits" Anthony ordered. Karen grinned and sighed.

She proceeded to abuse her large mammaries. Massaging and tugging and pinching and biting, arousing herself further in the process. "You like these fucking tits?"

"Fuck yea!"

"Pound me like you want to cum all over them." He slammed her as hard and fast as he could. While abusing her tits she let out an office shaking scream. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Her body shook violently as she exploded even more intensely than the first time. All the while digging into her now red tit flesh.

"Oh fuck, I can't take it anymore!" Anthony groaned. He lifted her off his soaked cock and guided her onto her knees.

She threw her head back and lifted her heavy tits up towards the sky. Grinning wide she said, "Come on baby, soak them with your cum."

As he stood over her, he jerked his massive, glistening cock quickly as he groaned loudly and glared at her full chest. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!" Anthony's legs involuntarily spasmed violently as he fought to keep his balance. Karen pushed her round, soft flesh together as he began to shoot large, hard streams of cum out of his swollen cock head. The streams of his juice splashed onto her wide target, one after another. Each release produced a loud grunt from Anthony, who was experiencing the best release of his life. He came for what seemed like an abnormally long time. Karen's tits were covered in hot cum, which overflowed onto the office carpet.

Anthony took a moment to catch his breath while admiring the sight of his boss covered in his cum. He grinned and turned away. He quickly dressed and walked towards the door. As Karen was rubbing his cum all over her tits, seemingly now in her own world, Anthony departed saying, "I'll be expecting by final check in the mail."

12