Pirates of the Caribbean Prequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,329 Followers

Will couldn't stop the scream as Jack began to lick *there*. He'd never touched that part of his body when pleasuring himself, but the ardent muscle of his lover was creating sensations of bliss Will never knew existed. He moaned and writhed, uncertain whether he was trying to escape the devout attentions of Jack's tongue or, God help him, encourage it further. Throughout it all, Jack's superior strength held him in place. Will cried out in unexpected delight as Jack began to probe him more intimately.

Jack relished the screams and cries of pleasure spilling from Will's sweet lips. He carefully circled the perimeter of the tightly furled flesh, encouraging it to accept his presence and relax. He felt the small pulses as the guardian began to cede to Jack's manoeuvres. Jack then released a salvo of short sharp jabs against the pulsating port before making his masterstroke. As Will moaned and writhed, he folded his tongue and drove deep inside. His tongue immediately began thrusting hard and fast, not giving Will's body a chance to defend itself. Jack growled as his tongue dove deeper, tasting, stretching, wetting his lover to accept a harder, thicker member and mimicking the intimate act yet to come. Even here Jack could taste Will's sweetness, this time overlaid with earthiness and he growled his contentment. He thrust again and again certain, if he kept up his attack, Will would cede fully and spill his seed. However, this time when Will came Jack wanted to be balls deep in his lover's hot, sweet body, releasing his own seed and finally fully claiming the boy in the most primitive of ways.

Will panted wetly through an open mouth and gamely tried to raise his head to gaze with worry at the older man.

"'Tis well, Sweet William," Jack soothed. "But my tongue is not enough to prepare ye properly for yer next lesson, luv,"

"Oh God," Will moaned as Jack's finger's caressed his nether port. The touch seemed to ignite his body and he needed more. He accepted Jack's guidance unresistingly. He was laid on his side, with his knees drawn up, the cold air on his wetted anus causing him to shiver. He could hear Jack readying himself and he couldn't stop his body tensing.

Jack knew Will's nervousness would undo much of the relaxing he had worked for, but also that by the time he was ready to enter the younger man, Will would be as relaxed and open as Jack could make him. He oiled his hand and, as he fondled Will's sac, he slid a single finger deep inside molten depths to a moan from them both.

"Jack," Will whispered. It was but one finger and already he felt uncomfortably full.

"'Twill pass, luv, I promise. Soon it will ease and I will make ye to ready to have me inside ye. "Tis what you want isn't it, my sweet? Me, deep inside ye, showing ye how good it can be, loving ye with me body."

Jack's words were delivered in a sinfully deep rasp Will had never heard from the pirate and they served to distract him from the finger deep inside. "Relax, luv," Jack coaxed and Will tried diligently to obey, surprised to realise the finger was no longer still, but gliding in ...out ...in...out. He moaned softly as the sensation became more pleasurable as his body opened and relaxed. He gasped as a second digit pressed inside. Again it felt too much and again Jack patiently talked to and relaxed his virgin. "Good boy," he encouraged as Will's hips began to thrust in counterpoint to the fingers within him. Will groaned and writhed as Jack entered three into the still-tight sheath. Jack reached under a slim hip and began to stroke the flagging erection as he sought something deep inside Will's body. The scream told Jack of his success. He nipped at Will's shoulder as he rubbed at the hidden jewel. His smile was triumphant as Will rose to full mast.

"'Tis time, Treasure," Jack growled. Will was as ready as Jack could make him. His own weapon was oiled and fully primed and Jack could only pray he didn't discharge prematurely as he sank into his mate.

"Want to see you, Jack," Will murmured.

"'Twould be less painful this way," Jack warned, although the prospect of seeing Will come to glory when he was inside him sent jolts to Jack's already aroused sex.

"Please?"

Jack couldn't resist his boy. He rolled Will onto his back and placed a pillow under his hips. Jack kissed each calf as he placed them on his shoulders. Hazel orbs aglow with love and lust met those of molten chocolate filled with passion and trust.

"Love me, Jack," Will encouraged, trying to convey his need for this act, despite his apprehension. "Show me with your body how much you love me."

"Bigger than the sky," Jack replied pressing the dark ruby-red head of his cock against his lover's glistening portal. "Deeper than the ocean," he said as he pushed forward. "More than all the stars at night," he vowed as he began to push through a still resilient guarding muscle. "Breathe and bear down, luv," he instructed.

It was slow and it was painful, but when Jack finally sank fully inside the tight, hot sheath and Will relaxed around him, it was the most glorious, most sublime, most exquisite feeling Jack had ever known. The look of love and wonder on Will's tear-stained face filled Jack with pride. //No-one else. Ever// he vowed silently. Only he would ever know Will this way and he would be faithful till death. Jack knew that, in the special young man, he had found the other half of his soul.

Jack began a slow rotation of his hips and at the soft gasp, knew the course to take. His body moved from shallow movements to long, deep thrusts, striking Will's sweet spot every time till the younger man was writhing and crying Jack's name to the skies in his rapture. Jack swelled with pride and pleasure at Will's thrashing movements and uninhibited enjoyment of their coupling. Knowing he was reaching his zenith, Jack began to pump Will's dripping weapon as his own hips began a volley of short, sharp feral snaps that drove his sword deep in the boy's tight scabbard.

Will felt dulcet jolts wrack his body as Jack struck accurately and without mercy against his hidden jewel over and over. Lights were once again dancing before his eyes and his breath was barely more than ragged gasps. The pleasure inside was rolling over him in wave after wave and Will felt he must find release or explode. He crested with an unrestrained scream that was echoed by a primal bellow of completion by Jack. Will's seed flowed between them, marking them both, as Jack's juices, hot and wet, filled his lover's clenching channel.

"Love you, love you," Will moaned as his climax waned. "Captain of my heart."

"Love you, me soul-mate," Jack replied. "Forever."

"Forever," Will echoed, sealing the vow.

Jack moved their bodies, his shaft still tightly clamped in Will's sheath and smiled as his lover drifted asleep in his embrace. As Will slept, Jack plotted.

When Will next awoke, the look of adoration in Jack's eyes was enough to bring a stain to Will's cheeks.

"'Tis wonderful to awaken to such beauty in my arms," Jack whispered, capturing Will's lips in a tender kiss. Then the flamboyant pirate was back. "But now 'tis time for us to be working," he said briskly aiming a light swat at a bare, pert buttock, earning a yelp and another blush from Will. "Come, Treasure,"

Will regarded Jack as he raided the contents of a large chest. Clothes flew in all directions as Jack rummaged for what he wanted. Will took the proffered clothing and dressed as Jack watched. The black pants seemed sinfully tight and Will saw the gleam of appreciation as Jack's eyes stared at his crotch. The shirt was almost identical to Jack's and the red sash matched Jack's bandana. The final touch was a jewel from Jack's hair woven into Will's.

"Staking your claim, Jack?" Will asked as Jack nodded with approval at the outfit.

"Aye, luv, but soon there'll be nary a soul aboard 'Pearl' who doesn't know yer mine."

Jack dressed quickly and pulled the slim form into his arms, tugging at an earlobe. "Soon I'll pierce one of these and ye can wear a more suitable trinket. Come, luv."

Will blinked and then dutifully followed the older man.

He was taken to a part of 'Pearl' clearly unused for some time if the dust and cobwebs were anything to judge by. Unlocking a door, Jack ushered Will inside. Will stepped forward and heard Jack lighting a lamp. He gasped as he could then see what the room contained. A mini forge and oversized anvil came into view and as Jack lit a second lamp, Will was already examining everything with a practised eye.

"This can be made to work," he exclaimed.

"Aye, luv," Jack nodded. "But there's been no-one for a while with that talent. Till ye."

"Then you want me to be ship's smith?" Will asked. "I can do that," he said emphatically.

"There is another role I would have for ye as well, Treasure," Jack said enigmatically. "Come on deck with me."

Will had to shield his eyes from the brightness as he followed Jack. The pirate whispered to Gibbs and then swaggered to take his position at "Pearl's' wheel with a puzzled Will at his side. The young man noted that the lower deck was now filling with the ship's crew. He took a deep breath and stuck out his chin. He would not be intimidated by the pirates, not if he was to be one of them.

"I'm sure yer all know Master Turner here," Jack bellowed indicating Will with an ostentatious bow towards him. He received a roar from the gathering and nodded. "I'm please to announce Master Turner is to remain with us and will be manning our forge." Another roar greeting the announcement. "I am also making Master Turner First Mate aboard 'Pearl'," Jack continued, ignoring the stunned gasp from the man in question. "Yer will answer to him as yer would to me." Not unexpectedly for the older man, the roar this time was less enthusiastic. Will was hardly a tried and tested mariner. However, Jack still had one more card up his sleeve. He took Will's hand and slowly and deliberately raised it to his lips. "He has also done me the honour of agreeing to be me own personal mate, if yer understand, lads," Jack grinned. This time the roar was full-throated. "I will expect yer to offer him the respect due such a position." As the crew cheered, Jack's smile turned feral and before Will knew what was happening he was enveloped in Jack's arms and being kissed senseless. The crew's jeers were good-natured and ribald. They clapped and stamped their feet as the kiss finally ended. A dizzy and breathless Will Turner found the only thing keeping him on his feet was the arm tight around his waist. "Now back to yer posts whilst I give Master Turner his first lesson in steering 'Pearl' as she really likes.

He guided Will's hands to the wheel, covering them with his own. He used his more muscular thigh to force Will's legs into a wider stance and pressed his arousal into Will's buttocks.

"Perfect, luv," he said as he nibbled at Will's throat. He laughed softly at the indignant yelp as he reached to fondle the growing bulge at Will's groin.

"You're not going to be like this all the time are you?" Will gasped.

"After yer lesson at the wheel, we can go below and take care of that swelling, Treasure," Jack husked.

"You're incorrigible," Will groaned.

"Nay, luv," Jack laughed as he turned the beloved face towards him. "I'm Captain Jack Sparrow."

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,329 Followers
12