Pissing on Craigs List Ch. 02

Story Info
Gay and bisexual threesome with pissplay.
1.1k words
4.26
53.5k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/23/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
westvme
westvme
12 Followers

In the previous chapter, I met Tony, who broke my ass cherry and also pissed in my mouth, and we had a great sexual adventure, now for chapter 2.

*

After our initial encounter, Tony and I talked on the phone almost every day until the next weekend came, my wife still being out of the country, Tony asked if he could come over for a good day's romp, I was excited at the prospect and told him only if he had a full bladder and a tight ass because I was fucking him today, he agreed and told me he would be there in an hour. I showered in anticipation put on some boxers and a t-shirt and awaited his arrival.

He arrived in about an hour with a surprise his BBW wife Judy joined him at my door, she introduced herself, she was dressed in a blue summer dress, she had long dark hair and a cute smile, her breasts were about DD's, I said hi and offered them both a drink, we sat on the couch and talked and drank for about an hour, it turns out that Judy was the one who turned Tony into a piss man, she loved pissing on him and getting pissed on, I told her it was the same for me, my wife loved mounting my face and squirting when I licked her pussy, and it naturally progressed to her pissing on my face but she would never let me piss on her.

This seemed to excite Judy, and I asked her if tony told her about last weekend, and she stated that's why I am here, I am going to piss allover you and you're going to like it.

She came over and started kissing me, while Tony rubbed my cock through my boxers, I caressed her breasts and helped her remove her dress, her breasts were amazing and she had long dark nipples, which I eagerly sucked, soon tony was sucking on my cock and I couldn't believe how horny they were making me.

Judy asked me if I would like to lick her pussy while Tony watched I quickly agreed, she told me let's get in the 69 position, I said ok, she was a bit heavy, but I enjoy a big woman on top of me, I eagerly started licking her pussy lips tasting her sweet wet juices, while she licked my cock up and down, she told me she just wanted to tease me for now, soon Tony came up and started fucking Judy while I was licking her pussy, my tongue occasionally touched his cock and balls, he was banging her hard and she squirted some with the banging and licking, soon Tony came in Judy's pussy and he pulled out with a dirty cock.

Judy rolled off me and Tony put his dirty cock in my mouth and told me to clean if for him, which I eagerly cleaned and sucked the remaining cum out, then Judy mounted me with her cum filled cunt and said open wide, I gaged some, Tony's cum from her pussy had an interesting taste, soon Judy began pissing in my mouth and all over my face, what a dirty feeling, and when she was done I continued to lick her pussy, and Tony started sucking my cock, soon Judy was squirting in my mouth. Judy asked to rest and told me that I needed to fuck Tony's ass so she could watch we both agreed.

I brought out a bottle of lube and buttered up my cock and Tony's ass, I slowly entered his ass and slowly fucked him, his ass was tight and the pleasure was intense due to my having to pee, and I came within a minute or two, not wanting to disappoint Judy, Tony turned around and started sucking my cock clean, and he told me if I needed to piss just let him have it soon I started pissing, and Tony couldn't swallow it all and it started leaking down his chin all that piss had a positive effect on Tony's cock.

Judy seeing Tony's hard cock told him that he needed to fuck my ass now, which I agreed, Judy came over and lubed us both up and told Tony to fuck me doggy style, while I licked her pussy, I started licking and he started pounding my ass so hard I could hardly lick Judy's pussy, she told me to open wide and squirted some piss into my mouth, that was enough to put Tony over the edge, and he shot a large lode in my ass, he withdrew his cock and immediately started pissing on the back of my head and all over Judy's breasts.

Feeling dirty and spent, we all went and took a shower together, I enjoyed soaping up Judy's breasts and both Tony and my cocks started to get hard again, we dried off and went to the bedroom where Judy mounted Tony's hard cock and started fucking him I lubed her ass and started fucking her ass, she started screaming about how good it felt and how she wanted both of us to fuck her harder, we both soon came , and Tony gave me his spent cock and told me to clean up for him, and when I was done Judy stood over my face and let the cum drip out of her pussy and ass, all over my face, while she was loading my face Tony was cleaning my cock, soon Judy started pissing all over my face and bed.

We all went and showered and went to my guest room for some sleep, I woke up to find my hard cock in Judy's mouth and Tony was sound asleep, she told me Tony could use some breakfast so she told me to fuck her pussy and told me not to worry she was on the pill, so wasting no time I started fucking Judy and I quickly Started Cumming filling up her cunt with cum, when I was done she woke Tony, and told him he better be hungry and mounted his face, he slurped up my cum and told Judy she was a bad girl which made her start Cumming in his mouth, I started sucking his morning wood and soon he came in my mouth, and I told Tony I was thirsty, so he started pissing in my mouth, I drank it all in and Judy started pissing in Tony's mouth, when Judy was done she got off Tony and sat up in the bed then I stuck my limp cock in her mouth and started pissing she eagerly drank her fill.

Later we discussed how we would tell my wife that I had cheated on her and we could get her to join in our adventures..... To be continued

westvme
westvme
12 Followers