All Comments on 'Pizza Boy at the Door Ch. 09'

by JKendallDane

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
KILLER CHAPTER!!!!

So many great things about this one I dont even know where to start. It was just one wow and yay after another. Sweet, tender, romantic, and so hot when they get it on. Josh & Kyle have become my most favorite couple ever and cant wait to see what happens next.

Bellad19Bellad19over 10 years ago

Those two crazy kids.. Can't help it I'm in love with them. Another great installment can't wait for what's next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great story. Still waiting to see what will go wrong and when the room mate will show up again!

killer12killer12over 10 years ago
Damn Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell I am loving this story. This is one of the few gay stories that I have read. Those to are showing their true love for each other. Hell I was even tearing up a little bit at the end.

Keep up the Great work and hope that thing go great for the both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

OMG, i think my brain just exploded with cuteness.

that ending to this chapter, this whole story. their both amazing im eagerly awaiting the next chapter, hopefully i can contain my "awwwwww" levels

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
LOVED THIS CHAPTER

This was a great chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Can't wait for more!

Love your story. Anxiously waiting for more. Thanks so much for writing!

JKendallDaneJKendallDaneover 10 years agoAuthor
I am so humbled

Josh and Kyle both just told me to say thanks for them too for the wonderful reception you have all given this chapter. Your very kind scoring and comments have them smiling almost as much as they do during afterglow. Chapter 10 should pop up any day now. It's a little different, but don't worry...their love only goes to a temporary new place in it.

NorCalGuy04NorCalGuy04about 10 years ago
Tears of Joy

This story truly has blossomed and keeps surprising me. This chapter seriously just made me cry at the end, but they're tears of joy for both Kyle and Josh. I am just truly moved that people can find true love in the most random places.

Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
AwwwwwI wish my life like this

II honestly wish my life is like this Joshua seem so happy with Kyle it's awesome and now and Miami lol

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 10 years ago
That was a beautiful ending

How sweet. Good on the Marine but what Josh did was adorable. Why isn't life like that in the real world? That is why we love your stories JKD :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

i can't stop reading these, they are so well written and so amazingly unpredictable that they just keep you glued to the screen. well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJKendallDane@JKendallDane
Just a regular guy that's gay and enjoys writing as a serious hobby. My stories will almost always be same-sex-oriented and tend to run more towards the romance and/or the first-time genres with the occasional foray into the drama or mystery areas. I do occasionally pop off a ...