Pizza Boy at the Door Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My toes curl and my body shakes as I feel your taste tool driving in and out of me. Can't take what you are doing to me and not be making you feel the same way! Snatch your bOINg'd up rod and jam my lips over the wet mushroom, savoring the sweet flavor of the pre-soaked head. Telling myself as I begin to eat my way down the thick, long shaft, that I have to keep plenty of Reese cups at the house, so that your joy juice always tastes like sugar."

"SNORT! Damn Joshie...don't get me laughing at this point...I am getting really close."

"Me too Kyle...sorry. Hehehe. Using my mouth and lips again so that I feel the tip of your manhood against my tonsils. Wanting to get it another inch deeper so my throat muscles can work it."

"Moan so deep as I feel you making love to my cock. Making sure I am totally concentrating on giving your love chute every new sensation I can with my mouth and tongue. Licking, chewing, nibbling, poking, sliming it with my spit so that it is as wet as what your mouth is making my shaft. I know I can hold my breath for another minute or so with my nose cut off from air by your ass cheeks; but not sure I can hold back the rumbling I feel in my balls."

"Having to make myself hold the position of having you eat my ass at the same time I am squirming like an night crawler on a fish hook and trying to prime your flesh pump...prime it enough to bring your life liquid up from the depths of your balls. You are my oasis in the desert and I need to satisfy my thirst. I begin slapping your face with my ass and sliding my dick back and forth across the wetness of the lake of white that has dripped on your chest from it...wanting to man-tit-fuck-you until I cum from the way you are tossing my salad and have my mouth locked tight on you when your dam bursts! OH GAWD KYLE! SOON! PLEASE!"

"So ready to empty my seed into my lover's mouth and wanting him to cover me with his love potion too. My balls demanding I release the stored joy jam and determined that you will unload on me at the same time. I want to be one as much as we can right now and the gigantic build up I have and the one I know you must also; combining as a single eruption; will be the shot heard around the world...even if it is only in our ears. CUM FOR ME MY LOVE!!"

"OH FUCK KYLE! I AM THERE! I'mm cummmiiinnnggg!"

"OH HELL YES MY BABY! ca-ca-CA-CUMMMMING TOO!"

The only thing either of the guys heard for the next 25 or 30 seconds were the moans, screams, cries of joy, and final 'ooo~aww's' of two people in expressing their very real love with very real mutual climaxes that never seemed to end...1,200 miles apart.

Josh's phone was open on his chest and had taken several direct hits of the near dozen ropes of cum that had shot all over his nude body that was laying on the warm grass in the sun beside the pond. The only other victim of his gargantuan unloading, was the poor plush Tigger that had been pinched tightly between his thighs and watched intently as he jacked to Kyle's voice, as if it was his real Tiggerboi. 'Sure hope he is machine washable,' was the first thought that zinged thru his mind...the second being just how much he knew he had to have Kyle right here making this phone call become reality, when he decided it was time for him to meet the family. Those two things left his mind as the unbelievable afterglow and craving for a cigarette overtook his mind.

Kyle had switched his cell to speaker during the session and it escaped a similar fate only because it was being held by the little Pooh doll sitting in front of him on the dashboard of his Mom's BMW. Unfortunately; the leather seats hadn't; and he sighed to himself at the clean-up he would have to do before he took it home thanks to Josh making him cum like he had never done before. White splotches of his man fluid were not only splattered all over his naked body; but also dripping down the driver's seat, on the headrest, and a huge one on the console. Kyle smiled to himself at how he would gladly pay to have the whole damn car detailed if an even bigger mess had been created with Josh actually being there with him. His last thought before he morphed into a very satisfying moment or two of silent afterglow was, 'I am bringing him...and a big soft blanket...here, the very first time I bring him to New York.'

When Josh opened his eyes again, he smiled as he saw a huge white fluffy double cloud above him. "Looks like two guys cuddled up together," was what he said out loud.

Kyle was staring at the very unusual occurrence of a late December rainbow rising up from the lake and arching across the sky to the south. He turned and couldn't see where the other end was at; but it seemed as if it stretched far enough to have the pot of gold be on a farm somewhere in Florida. He was smiling at that fantasy, when he heard Josh's comment. "Huh? What were you saying baby?"

"Nothing Kyle...just looking at the sky and day dreaming"

"Me too, honey. Wish you were cuddled up with me, so you could see this beautiful rainbow here."

"Well I wish you could see the two clouds cuddling that I am looking at." Josh also thought, but didn't verbalize it: 'This is way beyond just the mind meld thing. Wow!' Instead he simply said "Kyle..."

"Yeah lover?"

"There is a song going thru my head right now...any idea what it is?"

"Not a clue sweetie...but I bet you can't guess what one is in mine either."

"Tell me."

"You first, Josh."

"OK...'Just the Way You Are.' Do you know it?"

"Ummm...Bruno Mars. Sure do. And that just made me really smile baby...really big!"

"What one are you hearing, Kyle?"

"Ever heard of Taylor Swift?"

"Uh huh...don't know any songs though."

"I'll send you a link to a YouTube video when I get back to Mom and Dad's...that's all I will say now until you see it. The title is 'Maybe Two Is Better than One,' and that song says what I can't even begin to, right now."

"I can't describe my feelings right now either Kyle. Only thing close would be that if I was in Hundred Acre Wood, I know that Pooh would be snuggled up with Tigger...and Eeyore, Piglet, Owl, Rabbit, Roo, Kanga, and even Christopher Robin are applauding. How grade school is that?"

"Awww, baby. Not grade school at all. I think that is just about the sweetest thing that blond head has ever come up with. I sure am applauding right now at the way you got me off. You sure you never did phone sex before?"

"Nope...but I had one hell of a teacher just now. Thank you for making love to me like you just did."

"You don't ever have to say thank you for that...just keep making love back to me is all that is necessary. And that was just a little sneak preview of what is yet to come babes. Even before I get back to Pensacola."

Kyle didn't need to see Josh, to know the look on his face right at the moment with that tease. "You mean this wasn't the big surprise and there are more?"

"Just one more baby. When do you go back to work? Tomorrow?"

"Yeah. I took on a suck ass noon to 8pm shift so I could get off early for New Years Eve with you. I'm driving back first thing in the morning."

"Well studpuppy...call me the minute you get back to the house after work, and I will tell where one more special Christmas present is hidden...and then we will play with it." The snicker Kyle tacked to the end, pretty much told Josh to not even try to beg or extort any details.

"This is another 'trust me' thing isn't it?"

"Uh huh...but after what we just did, I think you will really enjoy it. Don't ask...just trust me."

"Okay lover. Like I have any choice." Josh laughed to let Kyle know he was being facetious.

For the next hour, Josh remained naked on the grass beside the pool of water just talking to Kyle about whatever came up. Kyle hadn't bothered to get dressed either; but instead sat behind the wheel of his Mom's car in his birthday suit...the same as he would be if he and Josh had been in bed at home and doing pillow talk. He finally started to bring the conversation to an end as fresh snow began to pepper down on the car. "Baby, I need to get dressed and get out of where I am before I get trapped by one of our infamous instant lake effect blizzards. And I will not attempt to talk and drive with the way the roads will be quickly. Text me later when you can."

"Sure will my love. Maybe we can talk again once I get my cell recharged too." Josh tried to hold back a snicker.

"Yeah...I caught that snicker. I think my always horny little man wants to do more than just talk again." Kyle did little to hide his own giggle that told how much he wanted to have a round two on the phone if they could get the privacy later to do it.

Josh laughed and said "It's your fault lover. You make me this way. Damn Kyle...I am hard again right now!"

"Well unless you want to explain to my Mom, why the fire department had to cut me out of her car after sliding off the road into a ditch...and they found me with my pants around my ankles and a cell phone jammed in my ear...then you either need to wait until later...or whack that pretty thing all on your own right now. Love you and gotta go...this snow is getting nasty." Kyle only waited until he could hear Josh say 'love you too' one more time, before he snapped the cell shut; quickly dressed; and headed back to the main highway.

Josh slowly closed his phone and then did the same with his eyes as he began to work the new hardness between his legs with his hand. Just as he felt the first dribbles of precum ooze onto his fingers, he stopped and decided to save up for later. 'Maybe from the barn?' was the thought he locked onto as he dressed and ran through a list of where he could get the necessary aloneness to have another earth-shattering phone orgasm with Kyle that night. Remembering an old quote from someone famous, he laughed as he zipped up and said out loud: "Yeah, the barn would work...so long as I don't scare the horses."

As he hiked back towards the house, he thought about how well the trip home for the holidays had gone. Whether it was of his own volition; or if fate or a higher power had also intervened; he managed to keep from making his sexuality an issue and kept his references about Kyle to a cautious minimum. He decided that he had really done it because in his heart, he knew the timing wasn't right and Kyle's Dad had been correct when he said, "Make this Christmas about the family."

And anyway, in just a few more days, he and Kyle would be reunited and that night would be all about them.