Pizza Delivery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the last surprise of the night for Mia was when Max returned home. He had been out with his girl friend and came home at about 2am. When he opened the door he instantly recognised the strong aroma of sex in the air. Judging from the moans and groans coming from his bedroom he knew exactly what was happening.

Max walked in and surveyed the scene. Some fuck whore was laying face up with Ben underneath cock impaled in her arse. Glenn had cum for the 4th time and was in the process of dismounting the slut and Matt was standing beside them wiping his cock with a towel.

Stripping off Max decided he needed a piece of this slut, his erection was growing quickly and he knew that his beast (as he liked to call it) would be ready soon. He wasn't quite hard but still his member was impressive close to 10 inches long and the size of a small wrist in girth. He aimed his head at Mia's dripping cum soaked entrance and pushed forward hard. He was gonna fuck this slut like she had never been fucked before. In his first stroke he impaled his monster balls deep. Withdrawing if was completely covered in a mixture of boy and girl juice.

Mia let out a loud scream, a mixture of sweet pain and ecstasy...

12