Pizza's Here

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie had never felt so full in her life. She could feel Gen's dildo and Kris's cock pressing into each other. Moaning, she began to gyrate her hips. The double penetration was driving her wild. Kris had given up trying to believe that any of this was actually happening or not and began to fuck the gorgeous girl on top of her. All three of them were covered in cum, sweat, and juices and all three of them were equally turned on. Natalie could feel her orgasm rising again. She rode Kris fast and hard, moaning into his ear. Gen pumped in and out of her ass with her dildo. Kris met every thrust, sending waves of ecstasy through his body as well. Overwhelmed by the fullness within her, Natalie exploded in another orgasm. Her pussy tightened its hold on Kris's hard cock as he came in unison. The three of them pumped and humped into each other until every last drop of cum was drained. Natalie and Kris collapsed and soon passed out from exhaustion. Gen slid herself out of her best friend's ass and went to take a shower.

12