Plain Jane & Nerd Jim Grow Up Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers

Jim went into motion, sliding across the bed to retrieve the bottle and squirt some oil on his fingers and then sliding back . "Move your ass up here, please," he said, a restrained command, almost gentle.

She did. "You don't have to say please," she said.

"Okay." He slid one finger into her asshole.

"Oh," she sighed, letting him know it was another pleasant surprise from him. She continued talking, curved upside down to him so her legs curled against his chest and her feet sat near his face. He took advantage of her feet's location and licked and sucked her toes as she spoke.

"So I decided I was a peeping tom. I wanted to stalk lovers and watch them get off. But I decided I wanted to set up the situation so I would have more contact. I became a matchmaker. I would find two subjects, young, good looking subjects I sensed might be right for each other and put them together. First I lured the guy to the girl. Then I'd get to know the girl or girls in the party I was luring the man into. So I got to know these people. I would make them feel safe with me and I would feel safer. I would find it more stimulating when the danger lessened. Weird, huh? I don't know, maybe it was the thrill of conquest or maybe it was getting to know these people, these lovers.

"If it worked out I'd sit across from them and watch them explore, kiss, rub, stimulate. I watched their hands find the other's lap. I watched the ripple of muscle in their arm and shoulder as they felt each other up. I watched their faces become inebriated with passion.

" I'd let them know about a room they could have for the night. Of course I'd set it up before hand. And I'd end up there in the room while they sucked and fucked. God it was good. God that feels good," she sighed as he penetrated her asshole with two and then three fingers, opening her up for his magnificent club. She pulled hard and tight on his cock, making a small hole with her hand for it to penetrate. He was as close to cumming as he had been during this long masturbation when she eased off. His moaning breath quieted and slowed a little.

"Just recently though, it got out of hand," Jim's movement inside her stopped. "No it didn't get completely out of hand. It got to the point where I was being touched. First one side than another then another. Three big angry guys. Don't stop." He started his three fingered strokes inside her again. "Ah, good. It ended up okay, okay?" He nodded. She pulled and kissed the head of the club, a brief kiss. Too much oil. She knew she'd be sucking on that great club of flesh in the near future.

"To tell you the truth, though I was scared, it was stimulating. The thing was I always knew an escape route. It was close but I knew if I acted fast and with all my energy working on escape, I'd make it. I picked up my full glass of beer and splashed it across the faces of two of the goons and the other I pulled on his cock which surprised the hell out of him and I ducked in between them and bolted out the door."

"And you want me to come along..."

"I want us to cum together." They laughed.

He turned her around so she was face down and towards the head of the bed. He lifted her ass up, his hands holding the beautiful curves of her hips. He grabbed hold of his club and guided it into its tightest sheath. His digital manipulations had widened her backside hole, but his club was a fearsome space displacing thing. It was heaven to him slowly plumbing her depths. Vic had never felt so pulled open. It wasn't so much pain as it was an unbearable intensity. Honing in on the intensity drove her to insanity. A libidinous insanity. She pushed her hand down and the palm rubbed her clit, her fingers sliding inside her cunny.

"I want to fuck them up," she said slowly. Each word intermixing with a loud moan of pleasure emerged with each of his thrusts. His thrusts became more rapid. He was a piston hard inside her.

"Okay," he said within his own resonating moan. He was climbing to the top of a crescendo. He jolted hard against her ass, his club penetrating her as deep as possible. His cum shot out again and again as his body shook.

She soon was cumming too. With a vigorous rub of her clit, she felt the thrill ripple out thick and shaking from there and from the intense sheathing of his club. Her body was let loose, feeling as if it was a flag and the orgasm was the wind. "Yeah," she screamed, elongating the word. He felt the anal wall contracting and vibrating around his sensitive penis. And it was good.

When he separated his dwindling club from her bung hole with a pop, they both bounded out of the room and into the master shower. They soaped up and rubbed down their well used private parts with a wash cloth, the shower water pouring libidinously all over them.

His club wasn't up for a third go around, but her sighs and the continuous love secretions he felt despite the shower water clued him in that she was. He was on his knees, cushioned somewhat by the rubber mat, as his tongue dug into her sensational cunny. He licked and sucked the pussy lips and two fingers drove inside, driving her nuts. When he sucked on her clit, it sent her over again in a lesser though most pleasant cum.

It was incredible to sleep the night with her, to see her as she awoke, at her most human, falling in love all over again with this warm creature. Her kiss on his morning mouth proved her similar feelings.

"God Jim, I love you," she whispered. "You turned me on for so long. I knew it would work. I dreamed of this moment, totally satisfied, kissing your waking lips. I knew it would be good. It's beyond good." She kissed him again.

He wore the robe one of her old sex partners was nice enough to have left behind. It barely reached his knees. She put on a thin cotton robe which she tied tight around her, accentuating her lovely ass. And they made breakfast.

It was incredible to stay for three days and nights with her. Not just fucking, sucking, kissing, making love, though there was plenty, but talking.

By the end of the third day they had made plans for attacking the three goons. She hoped the three were regulars. First they went shopping and bought Jim a semblance of the goons' late night carousing uniform. Cheap but dressy and tight. Vic loved how tight Jim's pants were at the crotch what with his lack of underwear. She could have cum just thinking about him in his tight pants in the bar. Looking forward to adding those other elements of atmosphere and danger made her more feverish.

She stopped her car near the shit hole bar, dropping off her overwhelmingly sexy partner, watching his ass disappear around the corner when he got to the dump's street. While she drove back to the motel to rent another room for the night, this time planning to use it goddamn it, Jim cased the joint. It was small and easy to case. Jim quickly found the toilets and the back exit which led to an alley. He hadn't been able to look out there, but he figured there had to be an alley.

She had described them as much as he needed. Two blond guys and a dark and swarthy gentleman. One of the blondes liked to play with his set of keys attached to the hip of his jeans as if it was a rosary. When he came in that guy was buying a round at the bar for his buddies, bringing it to them on a tray.

"I swear you're turning into a goddamned waiter," said his blond friend.

"Fuck you," said Mr. Rosary, and sat down. Jim approached the table.

"You guys are from around here?" Jim asked.

"What do you want to know? Do I know you?" said the swarthy one, without much interest in the answer. Jim ignored the attitude and embraced the question.

"No, I usually go to the Eastern Bar."

"Sorry to hear it," said the swarthy guy. The other two guys snorted a laugh.

"Yeah, well, you're right. But thank god I'm moving here. My dad's setting me up with a bakery a couple blocks away on Lincoln, and I thought I'd find out what's going on, meet some people, try to make some friends. It's kind of hard sometimes making friends around these parts. Name's Jim." It was a risk giving them his real name, but figured ultimately with so much lying he was doing, he'd need some anchor in reality. Jim of course was a common enough name.

"Haven't had a need of any new friends," said the blond, the one not Mr. Rosary. Pretty Boy cause he had sort of a handsome face despite the large crooked nose. Certainly the best looking of the bunch.

"Round of whiskey with that beer?" asked Jim. During the planning, Jim hated the idea of buying these guys anything, figuring they weren't worth it, but Vic had insisted, telling him it was her money and worth every penny.

They went for it. Once he got the attention of the bartender at the bar, a tough guy himself and probably friends with the three assholes, he had the guy pour out three doubles of American whiskey. When he sat with the targets again, he swallowed his whiskey in a couple gulps and poured half the beer down his throat.

He sighed. "Hits the spot," he said. He looked to see who followed suit and watched Pretty Boy follow his lead. He bought another round of beers, hurrying the others. At the first sip of his new beer, he noticed the door open and close. His cue. He hoped it worked.

"Man that stuff sure goes right through you. Damn I gotta piss already. Which way..."

"Show you. Gotta go myself," said Pretty Boy taking the bait and led Jim to the toilet. Jim pushed his butt into the bar on the back door to unlock it, letting Vic inside. Pretty Boy was already exposed and leaking a tremendous stream into the urinal trough when Jim took him down, nearly killing the guy. His choke hold could have been lethal.

Vic stood in front of their captured man. The sharp toe of her sexy high heeled shoe tapped his face. "You remember what you're feeling tonight the next time you attack a woman. Maybe if I carve out a few scars you won't feel like you're so goddamned appealing. Can you lift him up a little more?" Jim lifted Pretty Boy's head and Vic kicked his cheek, breaking the skin. She walked behind their captive and kicked him hard in his nuts. "Now," she said,

Jim tightened the hold until Pretty Boy's brain was starved of oxygen and he passed out.

"How long?" she asked, breathing heavily. Her cunny was throbbing with desire.

"Five minutes at the least," said Jim.

She pushed Jim into the stall. "Take off your pants," she cried in painful lust. He obeyed, pulling them down past his knees while plopping on top of the toilet seat. She pulled up her tight slinky dress and underneath she was naked and dripping. She crawled over him and her ready sheath took in his full on club sinking it in until their pubic bones met. His hands helped her rise and fall, but she was in command of the movement. She lifted up slowly then impaled him fast a couple times, then went into overdrive for a few quick strokes until she stiffened and erupted, kissing him hard to stifle the moan. When the kiss ended he watched her soft white cheeks, throat and chest blushing a delicious red. He looked at her, how beautiful and exciting and intensely voluptuous she was, how much he loved her. He felt her tight walls and the flutter they were giving to his club, and he let loose his seed like a cannon. Or a roman candle. He was still hard, just beginning to dwindle, the last potent pulse of cum still ejaculating when she lifted herself off him.

"God, I wish we could have given that shit head a show," she said with heavy breaths.

"I guess we better get to it," he said, hot from his fresh orgasm. While he pulled up his pants and zipped and buttoned, she crouched above the passed out Pretty Boy and dripped Jim's fresh cum onto the victim's face. One victim to another.

Returning to the table with the Swarthy One and Mr. Rosary, he watched them look around to the space behind him, confused.

"Where's our buddy?" asked Mr. Rosary.

"I guess he needed to take a dump," answered Jim. "Or get dumped on," he thought, using his suppressed laughter to put a dumb grin on his face.

Vic made her entrance through the front door. Quite an entrance it was, as she sashayed her beautiful round ass up to the bar. When she sat down, it was the sexiest sitting Jim had ever seen. It looked as if her cunny was rubbing along the seat edge. And knowing her it probably was. She ordered a beer, then looked around the bar. She spotted her potential molesters and sashayed right over.

"Is this seat taken," she said coolly. A remarkable feat. Jim knew she was seething with anger and lust. "And who's your charming friend?" she asked, gesturing towards me.

"Name's Jim. Pleased to meet you. Most pleased."

"Mmm. I like a man who knows what he wants. You boys know what you want, don't you?"

"You sure changed your tune you little slut," said the Swarthy Man.

"Hey, don't talk like that to a lady," said Jim.

"That lady is a tramp," said Swarthy Man with a laugh.

"Okay. Look. I don't know what came over me the other night. I mean, here are three prime studs," she paused, looking around the bar. "Where's the pretty boy you was with last time? I can't wait. I been thinking of you ever since we met. Regretting my silly chicken routine, letting you guys go. Come on." She stood and pulled the Swarthy One's arm. "Come on. You want me don't you?" She touched his hardening crotch, the one she had grabbed before. He flinched, but when she kept rubbing, and he was looking down her dress to see her creamy breasts dangling in front of him, she hooked him. He stood, proudly jutting forth his natural cockscomb. "Come on," she waved Mr. Rosary and Jim to follow. Who could resist. Certainly not Jim. It didn't look like Mr. Rosary could either.

The motel was three blocks away. Jim couldn't imagine the look of their parade to someone passing on the street. Three guys stumbling after a vixen who was leading the first man, the swarthy man sometimes by his hand, sometimes by his big dick. There were few pedestrians. Vic tingled inside with every confused glance of a passing stranger. By the time the two assholes had climbed to the second floor and stumbled to Vic's motel room, they were acting sloppy drunk, barely able to navigate the hallway. Once they were all inside, the two jerks toppled onto the king sized bed. Vic pushed one and Jim pushed the other off the bed. Vic tied the hands and feet of the Swarthy Man, and Jim tied up Mr. Rosary. Jim couldn't believe it when Vic pulled out the Swarthy Man's long thick dark cock. It was losing its hardness and drooped in her hands. She leaned down to kiss it, lick it and bite it. The victim of her revenge twitched awake for a moment before descending back into a drug stupor.

Vic laughed. "You assholes are going to remember this moment. You'll be too embarrassed to tell how a little woman bested you and gave you the scars you're going to get. But if you assault a woman again, I'll find out and I'll let just the right people know, you little punks. If you even think of hurting another woman just remember this night. Remember what I did to you. Remember how you shitted yourselves. And believe me you will shit yourselves. Jim here spiked your drinks. He slipped you guys a mickey. A little bit up, a whole lot down, and a nice dose of laxative. I hope the laxative takes awhile. Give me the glass Jim" Jim gave her the draft beer glass he had smuggled out of the bar. She smashed it hard against the Swarthy Man's cheek, cutting it, then cutting Mr. Rosary. "Although, I don't know," she continued, tossing the glass at them and barely missing them. "Shit might mix well with all the cum is gonna perfume the room. Jim. Jim." She lay forward on the bed, pulling the skirt up over her heavenly naked ass. "Fuck me Jim. Fuck me hard."

The thrill of her passion, Jim being the subject of it, thrilled him into a marvelous lust filled oblivion..

Jim took hold of the fabric at the back of her neck where the zipper started and pulled it apart with a loud rip. He kept ripping at it until the thin fabric fell away leaving her naked under him. Kneeling behind her, he lifted her lively ass, opened her up, pulled her cunny hole onto his massive club, embedding it with three great pushes deep inside.

He stroked his club hard into its sheath, getting faster and deeper until he felt the head bouncing off her cervix and his hips were bouncing off her incredible ass. Their breathing was fast but quiet. All that could be heard was the slapping of his hips against her posterior. He lifted her torso so it curved sharply at her abdomen.

His fingers took hold of her creamy breasts and deep massaged them, feeling the firm flesh, pulling vigorously on her nipples to end each stroke.

The palm of her hand pushed on her clit as her fingers felt the club slipping inside her pussy lips then sliding out. Her hand took hold of the shaft and guided it to places inside, different angles while giving even more friction. It spurred him on to faster and faster tempos. She moved her ass to the same tempo in the opposite direction. They were bouncing against each other with a desperate vigor until she froze, her thumb pushing against her clit and his club entering deep enough to feel the sheath's ending at its tip, pulling her pubic bone onto his, pulling her orgasm out of her. "Oooh," she moaned. "So good." She was shivering from head to toe and through the fingers in ecstacy.

He gently eased her torso down so her face rested back on the bed. She tilted her head to the side to stare at the Swarthy Man. "It's all about love, fuckhead. It's all about love."

Jim slowly fucked her with gentle even strokes. He felt like he could fuck her all night. And he did. She was cumming every few minutes, but he continued. She was flying on the wind of her ecstacy, and he was steering her.

Over an hour later, a click of pleasure suddenly overtook him. She felt his balls throb in her hand. "Come for me lover," she said. "Come for me, my sweet, oh god, sweet, oh god Jiiiiiim."

Pressed against her wet ass, he sent a steaming torrent of cum deep inside. His ejaculating and her orgasm was a pas de deux of rumbles and contractions as their cum collided.

Superman had vanquished evil and got his just rewards.

They slept the sleep of the innocent, him spooning her, surrounding her, encompassing her, until the sun was a razor ray through the edges of the curtain. They showered together, playing with each other just gently enough not to go crazy. They dried each other off and dressed. Vic was wearing a business suit, dark glasses, and her medium length shimmering golden hair was hidden beneath a scarf. As she transformed herself, Jim untied their victims and dragged them onto the bed. The Swarthy Man's penis hung limply outside his zipper. The room was unpleasantly filled with the odor of shit. Vic took some instamatic pictures, leaving two behind with the word "remember" written on the back of each.

She took two more photos and dried them in the outside air as they traveled to the car. He put her bags inside as she walked over to the motel office, the sway of her ass constricted but not completely banished. Her natural walk and her perfect ass could never allow it.

"There's two guys in our party still in the room," she said to the motel manager, slipping him some bills. "I hope we didn't make too much noise." He waved his hand and shook his head, signaling don't worry about it. "Let them stay another day, and for heaven sake don't go in there cleaning and wake them. They can be pretty ornery." She gave the manager a little extra cash and walked out, putting a bounce to her step once through the door and all the way to the car.

She tossed Jim the keys and got in the passenger side. It wasn't often she let him drive her late model black Mercedes sedan. She nestled against him and tapped lightly his rising club stuck in his pants as he drove her all the way home. He could swear he could feel her purr. The blow job she gave him once they were home made him purr meow and spit.

maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers