Plain Jane & Nerd Jim Grow Up Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers

The rape scenario happened a couple more times. Yes she had made him fierce. They were warriors defeating the rapists. And each vanquishing was followed by incredible lust and incredibly peaceful sleep.

Mostly the excursions were voyeur events. They would go different places, always far from their stomping grounds. They continued to hit dives, but also went to other cities and to fancier digs where she found some pleasure from the urban professional who had bored her before. They would create couples if a couple they were interested in didn't exist yet. Sometimes the old couples were beautiful to watch as they embraced the chance to perform in front of Jim and Vic. But it was usually the new lovers that provided the greatest excitement. It was usually with them that Vic would stop her masturbation of Jim and hop onto his massive pussy spreader and fuck him until the couple they were watching were cumming, and the two voyeurs were cumming too.

One time a few months down the line they had chosen the match poorly. It had been promising. The couple seemed to get along well. But once in the motel, the man was on the woman and fucking her before any preliminary. He must have figured they'd had enough foreplay during the half hour before they left. And it was true she was wet and ready for him. But he hadn't set the stage for her to cum. He sank his decent sized dick and pumped it inside her for a few hard thrusts before he was cumming. It was lucky Vic had provided him protection or the poor girl could have become pregnant or diseased. Worse, the couple had seemed exciting enough so Vic was ready to fuck Jim along with them.

"Fuck," she said quietly. Jim nodded. She took a condom out of her bag, opened it and slipped it over his club, a tight fit. "See if she wants some more. Take your time."

Jim approached the girl low. He didn't want to scare her. He looked up at her face on the bed. She was pretty and cute in a fleshy way. Pleasantly plump. Her plumpness was well distributed, giving her a big sexy posterior and strong thighs. Her breasts were small but high and firm and her nipples were long and pink. He smiled.

"Hi," he said.

"Hi," she smiled back.

"Can I join you?"

She pushed her new ex-lover off her and said, "Sure."

The ex-lover, proving again he was a bad choice, pointed to Vic, "Only if she joins in."

"No, young man. Wrong again. Time for you to go," said Vic not much louder than her earlier whispers. "I recommend you take my advice and leave. You don't want us to force the issue. Jim can handle it fine, and I'm no slouch in the kicking out department. Get dressed. Go."

The man's machismo had been challenged and found wanting. He slunk out the door.

"Sorry," said Jim to the girl. The girl quieted him with her mouth. And he made her noisy with his. He explored her softness and texture from her lips down her neck to her torso legs and feet. He moved slowly up again past her frothing trough, but only stopping at her nipples. She was thankful the tease had ended and so was he. He loved sucking on her long nipples and mashing them against the roof of his mouth. She was sighing deeply. He slid his hand down her tummy and over her dark patch of hair, a little thick and tangled. His mouth followed his hand down the same path until his tongue was buried in her pungent grotto. Her flavor was good, but a little rubbery taste and the bits of hair he couldn't avoid were less good. He continued ravishing her pussy until she was arching her back about to cum. He felt Vic's hand massaging his balls.

"Fuck her," she whispered. He crawled in between the girl's legs, kissing her, giving her her taste. Then he played his tongue and lips on her nipples as he plunged inside her.

"Oh oh oh," she moaned with each plunging, the volume and length of the syllable rising the deeper and harder he penetrated. Then he withdrew his club and sent it in slowly, carefully sliding against the top of her pussy for maximum effect. The moans seemed to emerge from a deeper place. When he felt Vic's tongue exploring his asshole, he was sent to the pinnacle of ecstacy without quite yet cumming. He continued his slow steady intense trawling of the girl's depths with his club. He quickened his speed after a gentle nudge on Vic's face to avoid having it smashed. While Vic straddled his moving, muscle rippling thigh, the girl carefully stood, balanced herself on the swaying bed. Her cunny opened and descended until it met his tall thick meat which she carefully road to his climax. Pressing herself hard against him where cock and pussy met, she leaned forward enough to catch the lips of Vic who was busy humping his thigh. When Vic stuck out her tongue, the girl's tongue soon became the other blade for a lusty duel. Clamping down on the girl's tongue and sucking it in with her lips brought the girl to an orgasm which Vic could feel in the throbbing inside her mouth. And when she rubbed her cunny lips extra hard up and down his thighs, Vic climaxed. She really got off on seeing him fuck the girl. It was the peak of her voyeuristic libido.

So began his happy travels with his cock, always encased in a rubber, through the various pussies they had managed to uncover for him. The more they explored this weird promiscuity, the more they discovered how insatiable he was. After an encounter with another woman, he could fuck Vic all night. No matter how attractive or unattractive the girl was, he found he would always rise to the occasion. And those occasions were savored by Jim and Vic over many nights of all night fucking.

They didn't exhaust themselves. These nights they both agreed, could only happen every couple weeks. Most nights they were together they gently and lovingly caressed themselves into cumming. And a few nights they simply cuddled and slept.

During the following year and a half for Jim, his lover was three women in one: Mrs. Riemer when they were with people who they had known before their relationship; Victoria when they encountered a new crowd, either fellow students at University or colleagues during the few times Jim modeled for fashion shoots; and of course Vic when they were intimate and their love and lust for each other could be let out. Jim found Mrs. Riemer to be fun, because they would play on the edge of formality. Victoria was a little more difficult. The roles were more strict, defined by Victoria as either older woman/mother with the college kids or the producer/boss at the shoots. All very serious.

And Jim wasn't comfortable modeling. His nerd face would emerge. Victoria could swear she saw phantom zits when Jim was anticipating the shoot. He felt cold and clammy changing into the outfit if there was an outfit. Even sitting behind the gorgeous models didn't make him more comfortable. He would only appear with another model, never solo, and would give focus to them. At least that was his intentions prior to him hearing the shutter of the camera opening and closing several times. It amused Vic to see Jim become Superman at the moment shooting began. Charisma oozed out and got caught by the camera. He didn't eclipse his fellow models. He was equal to them, which was the pure intention of the photo. Equal focus given to every model made the photo work. He was good at it. He made good money at it. But he hated it.

She loved being Victoria. Not because he was uncomfortable, but because she found his altered manner so charming and disarming. Those moments made her heart and pussy throb, making her love for him vivid.

The most complicated moments emotionally were when the phone would ring and it would be Jane. When Jane called her mother, Jim would not talk to her. The first time Mrs. Riemer gestured the phone towards Jim, and he shook his head, was the last time the phone was offered. They both understood it was a jab at Jane, who had refused his calls before they became a couple years ago in high school.

As they luxuriated in their nakedness on the king sized bed, Vic would pick up the ringing phone and Jane would be on the other line. Jim thought it would be fun to masturbate Vic while mother and daughter talked. She wouldn't allow it, shooing away his hand.

One morning, after an all night fuckathon that lasted through sunrise, the phone rang. At the moment his club was well ensconced inside her sheath, and he was nibbling on her nipple. She separated herself from him, sighed and picked up the phone. Unfortunately for her, when she scooted over to the phone, she left her cunny high in the air. He couldn't resist. He crawled up behind her and stuck in his full length.

"Hi Jane. No, baby, its nothing," she said to her daughter after the first groan. After the second groan she said, " I got a charley horse. I'll call you back." She hung up with difficulty, making certain the disconnection was made. He drove his club hard inside her and it immediately sent her over. But when she came down, she slapped him.

"You loved it," he said, wondering at her retaliation.

"Okay, yes darling I did. Let it never happen again!"

"Okay. I'm sorry."

She kissed his nose. "You're cute. I love your sincerity. Never again."

"Okay. I love yours too," he said. They laughed. She called her daughter. It never happened again.

The phone conversations between mother and daughter continued two or three times a week. And they got weirder, and not because of Jim. Something was happening with Jane. Jane's voice got quieter with every successive conversation. And sadder.

The last pictures she had mailed to her mother of her dancing before she quit were the most disturbing. The note attached said that she just didn't feel in tune with the dance anymore. Vic or Mrs. Riemer as he had to view her during those moments with her daughter, showed Jim the photos. They could both see why her dancing had suffered. Her posture had decayed demonstratively. They knew it could only get worse without the dancing. A plan was needed.

Which was where Jim began the explanation to Jane of his presence in New York. Why he was with her there. One might think the timing of his telling was completely inappropriate. It was probably too much for her, having been well fucked by Jim and having her newest ex-boyfriend hit her and watching Jim nearly kill the guy and throw the guy out only moments before. Jim felt confident of his timing despite the fact he could tell the way Jane reacted, the way she had reacted many times to his being blunt. He liked it to all hang out. Also he needed to find a way to shift Jane away from him. She needed to see him as a friend and not a lover. Not that he wasn't tempted to spend the entire time in New York fucking her brains out as she fucked his. It was a Superman goodness he was needing.

maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers