Plain Jane & Nerd Jim Grow Up Ch. 08

Story Info
Jane and Harry discover a kink.
4.3k words
4.72
17.4k
00

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers

Several months passed before the completion of their little health center. Everyone pitched into the design for each of their particular sectors of the building. Victoria had an idea for the suite on the top floor. Kristen had been in enough clinics to have a good idea what she wanted for the third floor. The second floor they opened up for dance and exercise, building a lovely sound and light studio to make the space possible for performance against one short wall, the opposite wall containing a small stage under a projection screen. Jane used her knowledge for that. The floor at the base of the building was for offices and sound studios and the massage rooms. It also stored the various paraphernalia needed for the upkeep of the building. Jim and Connie contributed to the first level. Everything filtered through Harry. He was the final liaison between them and the architect. In fact his genius, both in researching acoustics and flow and such as well as listening and compromising everyone's views, to creating a design for the place, there were so little changes made to the blueprints Harry created that it seemed superfluous to even have an architect, except it was such an essential part of the construction contract. Victoria managed to squeeze an extra few thousand from her ex-husband to pay for Harry's consulting work.

Though unplanned, it was a perfect diversion to dampen the emotions which had been so set aflutter by the night of Jane's discovery of her mother and Jim making love. Except for the last performance of Harry and Jane's show, two weeks after the first, they rarely all got together. When they did, it was meetings to go over the plans and fine tune them and give final approval. Three meetings. Otherwise they stayed in their separate homes. So the drama between everyone slowly dissipated, with occasional flashes of anger or jealousy mostly from Connie.

Victoria sublet a lovely modest apartment east of midtown. Most of her time was alone or with Jim. Kristen would visit occasionally, which Jim and Vic thoroughly enjoyed. But Kristen still had to finish business in Minnesota before slamming the door on her life and her practice there. Victoria would accompany her home to do the occasional photo shoot. Jim was at all the locations of his family. Half a week would be with Connie. Half the week was at Vic's place. And once a week or so he would stay at Harry and Jane's place for the occasional early morning or late night massages.

The early morning massages were for the stiff back clientele with a bit of cash and a full day ahead. The late night massages were more of the personal sort. Jim would massage Harry and Jane after their long and busy week. He would arrive late and do Harry and then Jane.

One Friday night Jim arrived in the middle of a loud fight between Jane and Harry. He hated to see them go at it, but saw it was a natural aspect of their relationship. He knew it provided a mental friction which would add to the physical friction which would occur noisily later. Still, it hurt to see them pressing each other's buttons. He never intruded. He'd rather have separated dogs as vicious as some of the spats were. That Friday night was particularly nasty. As usual Jim had no clue how it started. Probably neither did they. It got so heated it drove Harry out the door.

"I'm going bar hopping until I'm drunk," Harry said before closing the door secure behind him.

"Massage?" I offered after a pause for the door to end its reverberations.

"Okay," Jane said quickly stripping off her clothes. She was lying on her back on the beautiful Woodstock massage table an instant later. Jim marveled at the movement of her long soft body as it settled. She was usually more modest. He was tempted to lick her large, firm yet soft breasts and lovely pink nipples instead of massaging her face. Or crawl between her slightly open thighs and nibble at the pussy lips hinted at below the blonde curly hair. He was instantly hard and horny. He shifted his concentration to his fingers on her face and began to massage away her tension.

The sexual tension was not only in the rigidity of his club, but stuck in his throat. He swallowed "You want a sheet?" he asked as he pushed fingers and thumbs along the ridges of her face. He couldn't get himself to speak the words before starting. It would have revealed too much of his horniness if he had.

"No," Jane said quietly but still stirred up with emotions from the fight.

Jim swallowed again before returning to the task at hand. His concentration remained throughout the massage. It could have wavered when he worked on her arms and she took hold of his tool through the stretched soft cotton warm up pants and stroked. Or when his fingers touched the edge of her cunny and felt the heat and the dampness. Or when she leaned her face over the table and licked the helmet of his cock sliding above the draw string of the pants. He remained professional. Superman.

Ten minutes after she slid off the table, they swallowed the last of the white wine in their glasses. His club had remained half hard, assisted by her robe being open to the space between her breasts and her gentle firm belly and the space between her thighs. Those soft sculpted shapes and the damp, dark blonde tangle of hair crowning a fragrant pink hole to burrow inside kept attracting his gaze. Sitting beside him on the couch, she walked her hand over his thigh and up to his tummy and under the top of his warm ups and took hold of his club. It rose further to the occasion.

"I have a confession to make," she said breathlessly. Her hand pulled waist of the warm up pants free from his club, and it felt the warm air of the apartment. She stroked it gently. "For months now it's been building. When you massage me and I accidentally touch your cock. When I pass the study and see you lying in bed with your cock pointing straight up while you sleep or after we fuck in the next room and you are masturbating to our sounds, whether true or imagined. It makes me so hot. I miss this beautiful monster.

"Don't get me wrong, darling Jim," she continued after giving the hard straining purple helmet a lick. Jim sighed. "I love Harry. It may not seem like it sometimes the way we go at it, but I love him. I love his body. I love his mind. I love his cock." Her mouth swallowed Jim's club head. Her lips pressed around the edges and stroked. Jim groaned. He lifted up automatically, driving the club deeper. She lifted her mouth off. She rubbed it between her big soft pale breasts and over her rigid nipples. "But I dream about you. I dream about your cock. I dream about it up my pussy, sliding down my throat, pumping into me, filling me so fucking full I want to burst."

She licked his club up and down and all around. Then she held it hard in one hand and stroked while pumping it deep into her mouth, to the back of her mouth and down her throat. She released it from her mouth, watching her hand rub, pulling at the helmet. Then she put it back in and sunk it deep down her throat again. His lips tensed into a circle, and he was at full moan.

He lay back on the couch so she could straddle his head with her thighs. She lowered her thick puffy pussy lips onto his mouth where he could taste and smell the tangy flow of her love juices and feel the heat. His tongue darted in and out and his lips kissed her lower lips. It was not a steady cunnilingus to match her exquisite blow job. He was too turned on to do a good job. She loved his touch nevertheless. It coaxed her to put further pressure on his club with her hands and her lips. His balls were tight with cum. Her strokes and pumping became more rapid. She was pulling his cum out. And it worked. His balls throbbed. His cock shivered.

"I'm cumming," he yelled within his moans. She pulled the shivering club out of her throat so the head was just inside her mouth. His cock throbbed with the pressure to spew forth his tart cum into her open mouth. Her hands stroked the liquid out as she swallowed what she could of the scalding brew, leaving the rest to flow thickly down his shaft and over his hairy balls, matting them.

While cumming, he shafted his rigid tongue as deep as he could inside the walls of her cunny. She continued to stroke the cum out of him, softly massaging his sticky balls, trying to somehow keep him rigid. He was awfully sensitive, wanting to brush aside her insistent fingers or push away her lips and tongue when they got back into the act. Instead of pushing her away, he used the overly sensitive uncomfortable feeling to stir on his attack on her pussy. He brought his long, thick fingers into the task, driving them deeper inside than his tongue could go, feeling for the sensitive g-spot hidden behind her clit. Her clit was being sucked by his mouth, a mini blow-job. Replacing his lips with his tongue lapping at her rigid nub, and returning to sucking, he was driving her wild. She was grunting her pleasure, which he could feel on his still rigid club as she continued to swallow it.

They stopped when they heard the door open and close. They wanted to be invisible behind the couch back. It didn't work. Harry stood at the side, hands on hips, staring down at his naked friends.

Harry undid his pants and pulled them down and off along with his underpants. "Turn over," he said drunkenly, twisting Jane's feet around. Jim and Jane turned over while Harry grabbed the massage oil from under the table and poured it into his hands. He slicked up his rigid spear and slid one and then two fingers into Jane's asshole.

"Oh god!" Jane exclaimed as Harry pumped his fingers inside, opening her up for his attack into her tightest hole. Jim returned to the task of shoving his fingers inside her pussy and licking and sucking her pussy. Her sucking of Jim's club sped up and intensified.

When Harry kneeled behind her and drilled his cock quick and hard and deep into her narrow hole, she pulled the club out of her mouth and screamed. She held onto the club for dear life as her boyfriend pummeled her asshole. She sucked in air loudly, dealing with the pain, but soon replaced the sound with sighs and moans. Jim rapidly licked her clit and fucked her pussy with his fingers. His nose was an inch away from Harry's aggressive ass fucking.

Jane stiffened and yelled out her orgasm. Her cum poured over Jim's mouth and chin. Harry continued pounding harder and faster, his hips a blur of motion. The rippling orgasm he could feel inside her asshole created even greater and more intoxicating friction on his spear. Harry pulled Jane hard against him by her luscious hips, her soft high beautiful ass pushing against his loins, as he ejaculated his hot cum furiously inside.

Once his balls had been emptied, and his cock had become soft, Harry pulled it from her asshole, letting the cum drip out behind it. He crumpled onto the floor. Jane slid from the couch and encircled him in her long naked arms and legs. "I'm sorry," she said, within tears of guilt and fear of losing him.

"It's okay," he said, quietly, barely heard.

"I'll go," said Jim, his club finally dwindling down to normal size. Jane nodded. Jim, naked, found his day bag with his street clothes, pulled them out, replaced them with his warm ups, slipped on slacks and shirt and coat and left.

"Don't hate me," she said. She left him still crumpled up in a fetal position. She cleaned up her asshole quick as she could, returning to the couch, to her lover with a damp towel to clean away her effluence..

"I love you," he said. He unraveled, lay back on the floor and laughed. "I loved it."

"You did?" she asked, gently working the towel around his softened cock.

"Uh-huh."

She draped herself over Harry. Her big soft breasts slapped him in the face. He grabbed one and sucked its nipple. "I love you, too," she said.

"I know."

"My lean, mean, handsome, confident man," she said. She laughed. "What is it with me and surprise visits?"

"What do you mean?" said Harry between licks of her nipples.

"This is at least number three. All three with Jim featured. One was the night we met, when, well, I guess it was the last time Jim and I fucked."

"You didn't tonight?"

"No. I'm sorry. I still got a thing for his cock."

"It is quite impressive," he said. Jane felt him harden.

"Hmm," she thought to herself. "What's that about?" Then out loud she said, "I never told you, but the night before we did it, when I made you a virgin no more..."

"I figured you were fucking Jim. Now I know why you were a bit sore down there," said Harry with a laugh.

"You've got such a good memory," she said, kissing the top of his head as he nibbled her tits.

"How could I forget," he said.

She felt him harden more. "He's not turning completely gay," she thought, relieved. Out loud she told him how her ex-boyfriend, Frank, crashed the party of two and how kind Jim turned Superman and scared the shit out of Frank with some wrestling hold, scaring the asshole out of her life. Significant moment number one.

"That crazy, violent, stupid moment made me realize what a fool I'd been with my choice of partners, and made me want you. You were smart like all my boyfriends had been, but you were gentle and kind and generous. I could tell."

"But you didn't really know me."

"I could tell. Jim still turned me on, but thoughts of you gave me all kinds of nuances of feelings.

The hot feelings that come only at the beginning of love. Do you know what I mean?" Harry nodded.

Number two was a couple months before when Jane walked in on Jim and her mother doing the nasty.

"Obviously you've gotten over it," said Harry.

"I guess I have. I love them too much to hold their love for each other against them. It's why they're both around here after all. They both love me and want the best I guess. It's all good."

"We're a weird lot. I should have stomped off mad as hell," said Harry quietly

"And instead he turned you on."

Silence. She felt his spear loosen, threatening to become a rubber spear. She would have none of that and sunk her pussy slowly down on it until it was fully buried. "Ah," they both sighed. They both thought it felt too good. They sat still with Jane impaled. They began to rock, their arms and legs circling each other, holding each other tight, a large lump of flesh, a sculptural image that said, "fucking."

"The second time for a surprise visit again was a significant moment, changing me forever.

"And this third time...ah...I discovered...oooh...something about you, my darling," she said while Harry slipped around deep inside her, hitting just the right spots. He unwrapped himself, leaning back, and started stroking his cock along the top of her cunny. Her moans grew longer and louder. Laying back completely, she pulled on her nipples with one hand while the other rubbed her clit. She could feel every inch of the top of his spear as it rubbed the top of her cunny. Despite the difficult position, he stayed inside her and was drilling her with long hard strokes that got faster and faster until, "oooooooooh," she sighed, and they were cumming together.

After the complex counterpoint of orgasmic pulses, she lay back over him, his cock slowly retreating in size still inside. "You like boys. You liked seeing Harry's big cock."

Confession time again. "I don't know. You know Luke?" Luke was her partner in the pas de deux they had been working on. It was a hot number with lots of suggestive contact. Sometimes she could swear he was hard, which surprised her, Luke supposedly being gay. He turned her on too, especially during those moments. He was a strong, handsome young man with a perfect body, a French stud with dark hair. When she caught his face during the moments of hardness, she saw the blush. After the dance, when he retreated from her, she knew it was from embarrassment. But she also noticed Harry's hardness.

"I thought that was from my sexy self," she said.

"Of course, but I always imagined you two working on that piece naked and it, well, you know..."

"Yeah. Okay."

"Okay?"

"Next rehearsal we'll work the pas de deux last."

And so it came to pass that on Monday after the weekend, Harry manned the tape of his music while Jane and Luke danced. They had managed to dismiss the rest of the group early, which, being a Monday after a weekend's worth of hangovers, made the dancers happy.

After working each part slowly, with extra emphasis on the contact moments, by the time they did their first full speed run through, Luke was sprouting a good sized lump. She was more sensual then she had been ever before, turning him on. But it was the second run through that did it.

She was noticeably altering her moves. Luke felt her hands rubbing between his thighs and over his balls to the lump he was making with his sprouting flower. He continued the choreography despite her changes while she altered it with strokes and tweaks of his nipples and gentle loving touches of his lips. Too much was different. He had to stop.

"What the fuck..." he began, but her finger silenced him. She rolled his tights down and off his legs, releasing his fully hard, beautiful, perfect, seven inch tulip, the bulb quickly engulfed in her mouth. She worked it harder than she had ever worked a cock before. She took his cock in and sucked it in

while her other hand played with his balls. She rolled up the tight t-shirt until Luke got the hint and pulled it off, showing his magnificent chest to her and Harry.

Harry had removed his clothes and walked out onto the dance floor naked, his spear fully engorged, assisted by the manipulations of his hand. He studied the French god and his fabulous French cock as Jane manipulated it with her hands and lips to full hardness. He began to hum the music of the piece. Jane got to her feet and removed her clothes. The pas de deux began again, and it was memorably erotic.

Both Jane and Luke were throbbing with the libidinous thrill. She deep throated him. Harry spat into her asshole which she had arced her back up to open up to him. His fingers dug inside and opened up her hole. She turned around, putting her ass in position before Luke's tulip, which was dripping with her spit. He slid it inside her ass. It was a tight fit, and she loved the slight pain as it transformed into exquisite pleasure. Her hand reached through her legs and Luke's legs until her fingers could tussle with his tight sack of balls. She slid her hand back to play with her pussy, rubbing her clit vigorously.

Harry stood in front of her, so she swallowed up his hardness. He fucked her mouth, deep into her throat, until she couldn't take it. He slipped it out. Taking the oil he had brought along, he oiled up his cock as he walked behind Luke. He oiled up Luke's asshole and slipped inside.

Jane couldn't believe how much harder and bigger Luke became with Harry's intrusion inside him. Suddenly she wanted to feel him in her cunny. She pulled off him with a pop. She ran to the toilet to grab a towel, made hot and wet and soapy. She ran back, her big breasts flopping and her lovely ass swaying, tightening and loosening each cheek. She kneeled in front of Luke's big tulip and cleaned it off, Luke fucking the towel with each movement of Harry behind him. Then she kneeled down with her ass way up in front of Luke's tulip, took it in hand and guided it into her hot wet puffy pussy. It was a wonderful long rigidity, Luke's French cock inside her, fully engorged by the fucking from his other side. The angle slid him up and down against her clit. As her ass rose and fell, Luke was sandwiched between Harry and her. It had been a couple years, since high school, that he had been inside a pussy. It had never been like this. The couple were pounding hard against him, rocking him to a point of no return. He screamed out his explosion, an orgasm of near cosmic proportion, whose pulsation, both front and back, set both Harry and Jane off on their own palpitating rapture. The dance space echoed with their moans. Ejaculate burned deep inside each receptacle. They slowly separated, a sweaty sticky satiated mess.

maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers
12