Plain Jane & Nerd Jim Grow Up Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's do it naked," said Harry upon recovering his breath. "It will inaugurate our new space." He closed his eyes and imagined the shadowy moving light he would use. It would be beautiful.

The Friday night when Jim had been caught with Jane by Harry and had removed himself from their presence, he stood outside their apartment deciding where to go. Vic's apartment was closer, but he had not seen Connie in a few days. He missed her. He wanted her. He closed his eyes. His cock expanded.

He grabbed a cab for the long haul up to her place. As they bounced up Second Avenue, he thought of her body, its softness, her belly expanding and hardening, her breasts expanding, looking incredible on her small torso. Her face more calmed and beatific than ever was somehow even more beautiful. He rubbed his club casually in the back seat of the cab, keeping himself hard, growing harder. He hoped she wanted him inside her.

When he bounded up the four flights of stairs, his balls and cock straining against the fabric, and entered her apartment, he was met with a vision he had never even hoped to have before him. She was naked in bed masturbating.

"Jim?" she said excitedly. "Oh fuck Jim come here quick and fuck me!"

God what a body. She was perfection as a pregnant woman. Her lovely, perfectly shaped legs. Her soft round ass. The lovely dark tuft between her legs. The curve of her belly enclosing the growing fetus. Her breasts sitting high round and large on her chest. Her nipples ringed by amazing wide areola sitting up taut, awaiting his lips and teeth to nibble them. Her straight shoulder length dark hair tangled around her breathtaking face. She wanted him to fuck her. Life was good.

He ripped off his shirt in full stride. Pausing as brief as possible pulling his pants down and off, he was on her bed nearly instantaneously.

Turning her on her side to protect the unborn baby, he straddled her thigh, holding her other leg high. He took hold of his throbbing hard club and guided it into her succulent wet sheath. As he stroked slowly, but with great intensity, sending his club deep and then pulling nearly out, his mouth sucked on each of her toes.

"Fuck me baby," Connie said. "Oh god, fuck me harder. Faster. Harder. Faster. Oh god yes. Oh god I need you Jim. Oh god you make me feel so fucking good. Squeeze my tits hard. Squeeze my nipples. Twist them hard. Yes. Yes. Yes!" she panted. He wanted to suckle on her newly fabulous tits, but used her toes and his fingers as substitute, his mouth sucking her toes and fondling her nipples with his fingers.

She stroked her clit with her fingers, moving them a little to feel along his mighty club penetrating her. Those little fingers pressed hard against his shaft sliding in and out of her. They pressed hard against her clit. The bed was rocking noisily with their fucking. He was pounding her deep and hard and fast. "Oh god yes, Oh god yes, Oh god yes," was her sex mantra until she reached the height of passion and she let out one loud elongated, "Jiiiiiiim!" She froze up, cumming, throbbing, making him wet with her cum, twinges dancing around his cock inside its sheath. Then she caught her breath in full pant.

He slid hard inside her twice and held, feeling each twitch of the walls of her pussy, feeling the pain/pleasure throb of his balls as they exploded their essence through his massive club and out, scalding hot, deep inside.

Their panting faded and normal, if a little winded, breathing returned. He pulled his dwindling and drowned penis out. Carefully he lay beside her. He leaned down to kiss and lick and suck each nipple. The texture felt amazing. He lifted his head up and they kissed. And kissed. And kissed. Slow and soft and loving. Beautiful.

"God I missed you," said Connie. They kissed again with equal love.

12