Plain Jane & Nerd Jim Grow Up Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay. You don't need to be scared, but I understand." Jim began to take off his shirt.

"You're not going to get naked on me now?" asked Robyn.

"I need to put on my soft sleeping clothes to sleep."

"Why don't you wash up and change in the bathroom."

"Good idea." Jim looked her over. "Too tall for Connie's clothes. Too short for Jane's. Kristen wears pajamas. I'll sneak in and grab some for you. Okay?"

"Sure. Go."

After his nightly ablutions, and putting on his t-shirt and workout pants, he left the bathroom to find Robyn looking incredibly attractive despite the fatigue of the long night still in her tight outfit standing at the door.

"I'll grab the pajamas," he said.

She nodded and slipped into the bathroom. "Mind if I take a shower?" she asked.

"Course not," he said. She closed the door behind her.

He waited for the sound of the shower before entering, not wanting her to be too surprised while she was taking a piss or something. She was bent into the shower. Her lovely black naked posterior faced him. He wanted to caress it. He wanted to feel the line of muscles twisting before him. She turned to face him without shyness. Her beautiful curves and glowing dark skin were hypnotic. Even the glistening of her pink lips peaking out from her small nest of curly black hair was mesmerizing. Finishing his worshipful glances at her beatific face, his heart thumped mightily, threatening to explode from his chest. And the blood pounding out from there was filling his cock, lifting the light cotton of his warm ups.

"Come here," she said at last. Her arms spread out. They hugged, emotions tightening the hold. His club was threatening to rip through the stretching fabric. He took hold of her firm ass and pushed her harder against it. The friction was thrilling them both. Jim could feel Robyn's desire as her passion liquid dripped across his fingers. Robyn retreated just long enough from the embrace to slide his pants down and off, letting his club bounce out. She was awed a moment by its size, its length and thickness. "What the fuck," she thought and jumped into his arms. Holding her aloft by her ass cheeks, he was pulling them open. While one arm draped around his broad shoulders, the fingers of her other hand took hold of the mighty weapon and guided the tip to its narrow sheath.

"I need a rubber," he said. It was a profane moment in this spiritual coming together, but somehow he got it out.

"You don't," said Robyn amidst pure sighing passion. She kissed him deeply and rubbed the head of his cock up and down her labia. "Unless..."

"I'm clean," he said with a husky voice.

"Me too. Please. Just pull out before you cum," she moaned and moaned harder when she felt the head sink in.

He walked carefully, stroking deeper inside with each step, until he was pushing her against the wall. Several strokes slowly opened her tight but slippery hole to make room for the giant intruder. Their lips locked together as they moaned into each other's mouth. When his massive club hit bottom, the kiss ended and the moans stretched out and amplified into each other's ears. They held still until Robyn jiggled a little and the strokes began in earnest. Each stroke inside her felt like the most loving gesture, the greatest attempt at being one with her. Unfortunately the desire had been pent up too long to last. He felt the usual tightening at his balls and rush of extreme pleasure. He pulled her off his cock, rubbing it against her belly. She knelt down before it and watched it twitch and expand until the white cum spit out. After the first spurt landed on her exquisite tits, the second caught her on her cheek as her mouth dove for the club. She sucked and her hand pumped the shaft, letting the remaining cum be swallowed down her throat. She stared up at him while finishing him off.

"I needed that," she said, still on her knees, letting his softened penis out of her mouth.

"Me, too," said a completely sated Jim. He leaned his head against the wall that had just supported Robyn.

"And now I definitely need a shower," said Robyn, touching the sticky liquid on her breast.

It was mid-morning when Jane and Connie discovered Jim and Robyn in Connie's bed, chastely dressed in sleeping outfits. Connie had Madeleine breast feeding. Kristen had been holding Madeleine in the living room when they arrived, trying to ease the crying child. Connie's breast milk quieted the baby. Connie didn't think Jim would be home, not expecting him until late that night, and with a whining Madeleine, she couldn't conceive of Jim being there. But there he was. With some strange black woman. Asleep.

"Jim looked so sleepy when Madeleine awoke him that I told him I would take care of her," explained Kristen standing behind the two amazed women. "He went right back to sleep."

"Who's..." started Jane.

"Don't know," said Kristen.

Jim awoke. He smiled at the lovely mother of his child. "Hi, darling," he said. He looked in the direction of the women's stares. He had forgotten Robyn for a moment, but swallowed hard when everything came back into his suddenly completely awakened mind. "This is Robyn."

Robyn awoke, startled. Three strange women were staring down at her. "Hi."

After the introductions, Connie placed the baby in her crib. "Okay, Jim, let's hear it," she said. She sat on the bed.

"Can you two leave us for a bit," said Jim to Jane and Kristen. Unfortunately they could. They wanted to hear all about it, so they were slow to leave. "Please."

Once the two women left, Kristen carrying Madeleine, Jim told Connie everything that had happened. When he brought up being knocked down, Connie touched the healing scar gently. By the end of the explanation, Connie was still staring daggers at Robyn. She asked questions bitterly at Jim and caustically at Robyn. Jim guided Connie's body between him and Robyn. He whispered his love to her and gently stroked away her tension. As patient as ever, it took over an hour before Connie seemed at ease.

"You really are beautiful," said Robyn, amazed and loving what she had just witnessed.

"You, too," said Connie. They kissed. Soft gentle kisses heated up to tongue teasing teeth touching passionate kisses. "Welcome home." Connie unwrapped herself from the black dress. Jim undid the bra. She pealed off her panties, lying naked on top of the covers. She pulled the covers back to reveal Robyn in pajamas. "Let's take a look at you."

Removing the pajamas, Robyn revealed her luscious body to Connie. Connie kissed her way down, enjoying the full breasts and nipples and the firm tummy and the coarse pubic hair. She licked between the swelling lips. Robyn twisted and sighed. Connie climbed between her strong thighs, bending them up and open to her tongue.

Jim was at full mast watching the remarkable events in front of him. Connie had seemed reluctant before to taste another woman's pussy. Something had changed. He liked it. He peeled off his t-shirt and pants, his big handsome body and his massive club revealed to the two women, who enjoyed the view. Connie's ass was high in the air while her mouth was down licking, sucking and penetrating Robyn.

"Fuck me, Jim," she said before returning to the pleasuring of Robyn. She was sucking Robyn's clit when, on his knees behind her, Jim sank his club inside her. With Jim rocking his cock deeper into her, her mouth was rocking against Robyn's pussy. Holding his love's sweet ass in his hand, he kept steady thrusts going, impaling her with the mighty Vlad all the way to the base. Robyn was swept by the lust and love in the room, not to mention the pressure of Connie's mouth on her pubic bone and the expertise of the licking and sucking. Added to that was the excitement she had felt all night since meeting Jim which had never found its release, and Robyn was overcome by the most intense, body throbbing orgasm she had ever known. Connie tasted the cum and felt Jim's club stroke her low enough to hit her g-spot just right. Her fingers pressed her clit and that was it. She too was awash in orgasm. Jim kept a steady thrusting as the moans of the women and the sweet odor of pleasure juices filled the room. He felt the vibrations of Connie's orgasm. His fingers touching her where his sex entered hers felt awash with her juice. He was getting close. He thrust harder inside her. Then he stopped. He wanted to feel those amazing vibrations before they subsided. Connie suddenly collapsed beneath him, slipped out from under him, then licked his balls and his shaft, both covered with her juices.

"Fuck her, Jim," Connie commanded and he obeyed. Robyn was amazingly slippery. He entered her all the way. His balls flapped against her ass. He ground himself into her, pressing against her perfectly to get her building to a new orgasm with each deep thrust. The thrusts were strong and relentless. When Robyn's sighs kept building in volume and rhythm, Connie could tell she was near. She shoved her finger up Jim's anus, stroking in and out at the pace Jim was stroking his club in and out of Robyn's pussy. Robyn's lips formed an O where her breath came hard and fast. She froze up, not breathing a moment, twisting her body to meet Jim's last thrust. He held himself against her, bone against bone. They erupted together. The pulsing counterpoint of throbs was pure bliss.

They calmed into a lovely balmy feeling. All three hugged and shared a three way kiss. And it was good.

A month later, Vic remembered seeing the three of them together when she got home that afternoon. She was crying, ashamed at what she had done the night before. Jim awoke. When their eyes met, she could see his disappointment. Then her tears made him realize she felt wrong about what she had done. He beckoned her to him. Connie made a space for her. She crawled in beside her love. They hugged and shared the cry. A tear ran along her nose and into her mouth as she remembered.

She looked across the dark room at Paul, her new lover. Though still there, and still eternal, Jim's love for her had cooled. And she was sharing him with another woman. All in all that night was probably as responsible as anything for giving her space to fall in love with Paul.

Careful not to wake him, Vic slipped under the covers, touching Paul's naked body with hers. She nestled against him, stroking his long raggy hair. Again she reminisced.

Out of the chaos came success. Robyn and Jim modeled for her. She took the photographs. Some shots were with a designer's clothing. Others were nude. She managed to drape the clothes so they were in the picture. The designer absolutely loved the nudes. The two were meant to model together.

Robyn's paintings were strong and vibrant. And her networking proved swift and successful so that the Clinic was a gallery with real quality.

She and Kristen had found a building in Woodstock to expand the Clinic. It would enable Kristen to spend more time with Don in Woodstock, and Victoria to do the home schooling for Max. And of course Paul lived there.

Max was a good looking boy. He was shy, but once he warmed up to Victoria and the rest of the gang, he could be quite charming. She looked forward to teaching him. That wouldn't last forever as he was interested in going to the High School For The Performing Arts in Manhattan the following year. He had to audition, but from what Kristen said and the grace in which he moved and the confidence in which he talked about his acting and dancing, she knew he'd be accepted.

And most amazing, Jim and Connie and Kristen and Don were going to be married. The man who was performing the marriage was lying beside her. In a few hours they would need to get up and get dressed and get ready for the ceremony. But they still had a few hours. Smiling a nasty, gleeful smile, she slid down the bed until her mouth was next to his soft cock, soon making it hard.