The Beverly Chronicles Ch. 01 - Plan B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the tip of Marcus's massive fuck-stick reached Amy's mouth, she carefully rolled the condom onto the head using her lips, teeth and tongue. Then, employing a series of deep throat movements, Amy progressively covered two-thirds of his penis in latex. Twisting herself around with the agility of a gymnast, Amy repositioned herself on the broad arm of the couch facing away from Marcus. She popped her hips rapidly three or four times, allowing the plump flesh that made up her posterior to shift and jiggle fluidly, and her muscular butt cheeks to clap rhythmically.

"Cover it with my pussy juice first," she said, looking back over her shoulder at Marcus.

Dan pulled away suddenly and dropped to his knees behind his wife. He buried his face in Beverly's pussy and coaxed even more of her fluids to the surface to be smeared with his face all over her rounded rump. Beverly rode the exquisite sensations toward an imminent orgasm. But when she closed her eyes, she imagined it was Marcus whose face was buried in her ass. She pretended the tongue massaging her clit belonged to Marcus, and that it was Marcus who gripped her thighs and drove her closer to the edge. That thought soon had Beverly trembling as her orgasm began to turn the corner.

"Shit, Amy," said Marcus as he forced the last few inches of his cock into Amy's clenching cunt.

Marcus withdrew his pecker, stroked it once or twice to redistribute the fluids, then squeezed it back in, the tight pussy slurping and farting with its insertion. Beverly looked on with awe as Marcus plunged his wonderful pecker over and over into Amy, her haunches rocking with every thrust.

When Beverly felt the head of Dan's erection filling her own fluttering pussy, her orgasm exploded inside of her. Dan had to use quite a bit of force to get his dick into his wife's clenching vagina. Both of Beverly's hands smothered her screams as she rode out one of the most powerful orgasms she can ever remember.

"You're sure you want me to work this thing into your ass again?" asked Marcus cautiously.

"Yeah, I'm sure," said Amy, putting one foot on the floor and pulling her ass cheek open. "It likes being fucked by you."

Marcus grabbed his erection firmly at the base and slowly forced the head into Amy's expanding asshole.

"Ooh," purred Amy, basking in the flood of sensation that pulsed from her violated orifice.

"So, you invited me over here hoping I would want to fuck your ass again?" asked Marcus, maintaining a slow, steady motion.

"Yeah! You're the only one who knows how to fuck an ass," encouraged Amy. "Plus, you know I love it."

Beverly opened her eyes and removed her hands from clutching her mouth. She was greeted with the vision of Marcus smoothly and effortlessly sliding his thick, black penis in and out of Amy's stretched butt hole. How she wanted to be Amy at that moment; to be able to take a cock like that anally, while her husband was stuffed in her pussy! Dan was watching the same scene and decided to slide a thumb into Beverly's butt hole for effect. Beverly immediately began to cum again and her hands returned to cover her mouth.

As Beverly's pussy tightened around her husband's dick, Dan pretended he was fucking Amy's ass. He imagined how firm and tight her bunghole must be. From his perspective, the fact that Beverly was wearing one of Amy's cheerleading uniforms made the illusion complete. He watched her ponytail quiver with each thrust as if it were the back of Amy's head and his cock grew even harder. He began fucking her with long, deep strokes. Then his scrotum constricted, and his balls were drawn up closer to his body in preparation for loosing their seed.

Amy began to convulse. She reached under herself and began to grate her fingers over her open pussy. Her head lifted like a drowning woman gasping for breath. Pussy juice began to squelch around her fingers and drip onto the arm of the couch.

"Oh no, Marcus. Stop! We're making a mess! Wait," whispered Amy in protest, but her pleas were in vain as both were overcome by a simultaneous orgasm.

"God, Amy!" grunted Marcus, no longer able to thrust into Amy's pulsating asshole.

"Oh fuck, Marcus, I'm cumming," moaned Amy as she stiffened and, trembling uncontrollably, fell forward on the couch.

Marcus was left standing, grasping his stiff penis as it spewed white streams of viscous semen onto Amy's upturned ass. Dangling from Amy's asshole was the condom that had once sheathed Marcus's cock. Huge droplets of semen dripped on the arm of the couch and mingled with the juices already deposited by Amy's orgasamming pussy.

"My couch," whispered Beverly.

"Fuck, Beverly. I'm gonna cum" groaned Dan as he buried his cock as deep as it would go, held tightly to his wife's hips, and ejaculated.

Beverly's hip bone accidentally pushed the start button on the dishwasher that hummed and whirred briefly before Dan withdrew his penis and allowed Beverly to open the door, stopping the wash cycle. The couple froze, and then ducked down behind the counter, their hearts pounding in their chest.

"What was that?' whispered Amy excitedly.

She rolled off the couch, pulling the condom from her butthole as she stood up.

Marcus staggered backward, struggling to get his spurting member under control while also trying to understand Amy's concern. They stood quietly, their eyes darting here and there, straining to hear over their own breathing.

Cum oozed from Beverly's pussy and puddled on the floor beneath her as she squatted in the darkness, wondering if they could still bolt before they were discovered. A small puddle of cum had formed under Dan as well. He squatted next to her, firmly grasping his dripping penis. The couple desperately fought a case of the giggles.

"Marcus, get dressed," commanded Amy as she ran into the kitchen to retrieve some paper towel. "I don't want the McClains to catch you here."

"I thought they weren't supposed to be back until two or three in the morning?" asked Marcus pulling on his jeans.

"Yeah, well, I heard something and now I'm worried," explained Amy as she grabbed the roll of paper towel from the counter behind which the McClains hid.

"Let's go," whispered Beverly and the couple slipped down the hall toward the back door.

Beverly and Dan McClain sprinted across the back yard toward their car. Once there, Beverly called Amy, told her about the fire, and explained that they would be home earlier than expected. They then drove to a local fast-food joint and recounted the recent experience over burgers and fries while sitting in the parking lot. They also reminisced about the various adventures they had enjoyed as a couple. All in all, they agreed it had been a good date.

After Amy had been paid and had left to go home, Beverly walked into the kitchen and turned the light on. There on the floor were the puddles of cum, now clear and sticky, and the streaks of pre-cum on the dishwasher had dried to a pale, silvery sheen. Her pussy throbbed and moistened as she thought of how this mess had been made.

Once Beverly had cleaned up the evidence of what had occurred in the kitchen, she prepared to join her husband who was already getting ready for bed. As she passed by the couch, she paused to inspect the job Amy had done in cleaning up the mess she and Marcus had so joyfully made. She was impressed, as no odor lingered, and the fabric hadn't been discolored.

"Must have used a hair dryer," she said out loud to herself.

Beverly prodded the fabric covering the arm of the couch with the tips of her fingers. She closed her eyes and replayed the scene she had witnessed earlier in her mind. But this time, she imagined Marcus behind her. She slid her right knee onto the arm of the couch and flipped her skirt up exposing her round ass. Pulling her ass cheek open she imagined Marcus rubbing the head of his cock around on her puckered anus waiting for permission to enter. Beverly wished she could just ask Amy how to prep for anal sex.

Semen and pussy juice dribbled from her opened vagina and meandered down the inside of her thigh. She immediately thought of her husband and wondered if he was still awake and possibly ready for another go. She turned off the light on the end table and pranced up the stairs to the bedroom. When she entered the room, she found Dan laying naked on the bed, stroking his fully engorged cock, her thong underwear draped loosely around the base. Beverly leaned against the door frame and flashed her husband a sexy smile.

"If you want to fuck me again wearing this uniform 'Marcus', you're going to have to follow me back downstairs to the couch," said Beverly as she turned in the doorway with a flip of her skirt.

12