Plan C, Phase 04

Story Info
A wife stood up is a wife who makes her husband pay.
2.7k words
3.78
19.3k
3

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is the next installment in our first-ever of erotic story.

If you like an element of suspense and mystery and want to find out how things got to this place, please consider starting at the beginning by reading -- or at least skimming -- Plan C Inception, and Plan C Phases 01-03.

Note, we thought that we'd try Erotic Couplings for this entry but it could just as easily have been in Loving Wives or perhaps BDSM. For people who are bothered by these sorts of thing we'll point out that there might be elements of voyeurism, cheating, mild submission and other naughty things in these stories. You'll have to find out for yourself, but we can say that at its heart this story is about a very loving couple.

*****

Sarah was sitting at the small desk in the Herman Miller knock-off chair. Cedric opened the door to the hotel room. "Sweetie, I'm back."

"I know..." she said, "I can see you standing there."

"Look, I really don't know what to say, except that I feel like a self-absorbed jerk. It was totally shitty of me to go out drinking with the team -- even if it was a rare opportunity to suck up to upper management. Okay, especially if it was just to suck up to upper management. It was a waste of time anyway. Tom doesn't know anything about what's really happening in production, but naturally he thinks he's the worlds gift... Um, right, I'll stop there. I just really want you to know how sorry I am. I know this was supposed to be a night for us."

The really great thing about Cedric was that when he did have his head up his ass, he was usually able to pull it back out without any outside help.

"So, I'm here to make it up to you in the best way I know how. By fucking you in the way that only I can. Baby."

And then he could bury it back up there again just as quickly.

Well, one thing she knew: He certainly wasn't going to get his other head up her ass with talk like that! She stifled a giggle but also felt a chill up her spine at the images her third bad pun of the day had aroused. He'd been trying to buy a ticket for that particular magic tunnel ride for some time, but while she'd let him pop his head in to have a peek, she'd always turned him back, pointing at the height restriction sign.

The truth was that she was a bit trepidatious about the whole idea. Not of anal sex in particular -- the dirtiness of that act made it more appealing to her. And even the discomfort that she assumed it entailed had its enticing qualities -- she knew that if she did get fucked in her virgin ass that she would feel completely taken, and any fantasy that involved her being taken was totally appealing to her.

But there was a problem. Put bluntly, Cedric was well-equipped. She had told him that not (just) to stroke his ego -- it was a simple fact. Her husband's cock was the longest she'd had -- and she was had a large sample set to compare him to. It wasn't that she had been promiscuous, but she'd always had an appetite for sex and had had plenty of time to indulge that appetite before she met her husband. So yes, she knew he was outside of the statistical norm -- if not a complete outlier. The thought of having all of that enter her at once -- when she had never had so much as a small toy up there before -- well... it gave her pause.

She snapped out of her sodometric musings and returned to the present. Her husband was still standing there waiting for her reaction to his generous offer, like a Labrador puppy who had just dropped a dead bird at its owner's feet.

"Like I said earlier, it's okay. I am able to entertain myself, you know."

She saw a small startle reflex as his mind returned to the phone conversation earlier that evening.

"Yeah, um. So what exactly did you mean when you said that there was 'plenty to keep you occupied'? You were yanking my chain, right? Well, it worked. You got me thinking, that's for sure. Can't take you for granted. Message received."

"What message?"

"Well, um... what did you mean when you said that?"

"I meant that I had found something that could keep me occupied."

"Like what, though?"

"Shh... we can talk about that later. Right now, all I really need to have occupy me is... your cock."

She got down on her knees and waited for him to get the idea and come over to her. He looked motivated, that was for sure. She reached out and undid his belt buckle. Opened his pants and slid them down to the floor. Pulled down his boxers and admired his now quite erect penis. Cupped his balls in one hand, and then gently wrapped her other hand around the tip of his cock. Pulled its foreskin back. Blew on the underside of its head. Opened her mouth wide and moved her head forward so that its head was fully enveloped by -- but not yet in contact with -- the inside of her mouth. She wondered if he could feel the warmth of her mouth just millimetres from his cock head; encircling it.

"Oh yeah baby, that's it. Suck it. Suck my cock."

She held herself there for a while longer and then slowly moved her head back so that her mouth was no longer surrounding his cock.

"Hey! I mean, that was a good idea. Let's go with that."

"Nah, you said you'd make it up to me. I want to make sure you don't forget later."

She went over to the bed and stripped off all of her clothes except for her panties. Then she lay herself out on the bed, legs dangling to the floor, knees spread far apart, ass as close to the base of the bed as she could get it.

"Okay, that's not a bad idea either. Why don't you do your thing for me, baby?"

He waited expectantly for her to begin feeling herself up.

"Nah, I think I'll let you do the work tonight."

"Okay, okay, you got me. Fair enough."

It was his turn to kneel. He moved up to the base of the bed and put his face up to her pussy.

"Wow, it looks like you've been busy. Your smell is all over those panties."

"Lick them."

He happily complied and began to use his strong lips to massage the mound under her panties. She let him have at it or a while.

"Now, take them off of me."

Again, he was only too happy to comply.

"You know what to do."

He did. He licked up and down her slit, moaning, making little sucking noises.

"Wow, you must have been getting yourself pretty excited earlier."

"Yes, and now I need you to take care of that."

He focused his attention on her clit, sucking the area around it into his mouth so that the button of it was completely accessible, and began lightly but rapidly flicking his tongue over it.

"Put your fingers in my pussy."

He stuck two fingers deep inside of her. He pushed them up and in, exploring the complex territory inside, and began to slide them in and out of her, pressing and stroking her inner walls just where she liked them to be pressed and stroked. She began to move her hips up and down.

As much as he wanted her too, she hardly ever let him make her cum this way. She enjoyed being fucked too much for that. But this time, just as he expected her to push his hand away and tell him to stop, she began bucking her hips.

"Nuhh. Oh. Nuhhhhh!! God. Oh. Ohhhh. Nuhhuhhuh!!"

She fell back on the bed, almost satiated. He looked at her adoringly.

"That was great!", he said.

"Really?", she asked.

"Oh yeah, I love getting you off like that."

"But what if this means that I'm not really interested in sex now?"

"Ah. Well... aren't you?"

"I don't know. Let me think about that."

She lay back for a while, relaxing, enjoying the feeling of laying spread out on the bed, her needs pretty well met. Finally she looked at him.

"Yeah, I think I'm not quite satisfied after all. I need to get fucked, even if you won't make me come again. But let's do it the way you like it."

She rolled over and got up onto all fours, raising her nicely rounded ass into the air and back a bit. If he was hard before, he was really hard now. She couldn't resist reaching around behind herself and giving his cock a few quick jerks. Yes, iron hard, just the way she liked it.

"I'm afraid that if you put it in there, you're going to come right away."

"No, I can hold back. But I do want it badly."

"OK. Then fuck me. Fuck me deep."

He got behind her, standing at the end of the bed, and pushed his cock between her slippery lips. He moved into her, savouring each inch of her as he penetrated deeper. Her pussy felt so good. He began to move in and out a bit more quickly. This night had been strangely exciting for him. He felt that boiling sensation in his balls that signalled that he was at or even past the point of no return. He had thought about turning her over and fucking her face to face, but now he knew that he couldn't wait for that, that he was going to erupt inside of her.

"Wait. Stop a minute there."

"Urgh. OK." He came to a stop, buried as far inside of her as he could get -- which, as they both knew from experience was about the limit of what she could accommodate from that angle. She actually couldn't imagine having anyone go any deeper.

"Whaa? What do you want me to do to you now?" he asked, groaning with lust as he pushed his penis around inside her, still all the way in, pressing just as hard as he could down to compress the soft part of her bum, trying to keep the feeling going without actually moving in and out of her.

"Nothing." She pushed back against him, levering her behind down and backward, shoving him slowly, until she was in child's pose with her ass just hanging over the bed. He had to shuffle back a bit and crouch to stay in her. Now, she was in control of their coupled bodies' motion -- the brains behind this particular beast with two backs.

"Stay just like that. Don't move." And she began to raise herself back up as if into cow pose, moving herself up to the point where her supple interior lips were just kissing the head of his cock, surrounding it at the edge. Then she moved herself back down, feeling his cock open and enter her pussy again. She did this again and again, moving slowly, easing her ass around to hit the spots she liked. She was really enjoying this!

He was straining to maintain his awkward semi-athletic stance, knees bent in a slight squat. He reached out and held her ass in his hands. She loved it when he did that! She also loved it when he began to get overwhelmed with lust and really latched on to her ass, gathering its soft flesh of her ass between his fingers, pulling and pushing her back and forth against his cock. But this evening she resisted him, and continued to move at her own pace.

"Does that feel good?"

"Oh God, yeah. I'm really ready to come now. I want to fuck you hard and fast now, just the way you like it."

She slowed a bit more, then came to a stop, again so that his cock was buried inside of her. She pushed back hard and wiggled against him. Then, very slowly, she moved her ass forward. But this time she didn't stop when her lips came to the end of his cock. She kept going, and his penis slid out of her altogether.

She rolled back over on to her back.

"I think that's really enough for tonight, don't you?"

"What? Argh..! Okay, yeah right." He grinned, but there was still a look of mild panic in his eyes. "Now there is something you're not going to follow through with. I know you want my sperm inside of you."

Wow, was he asking for it? No matter, any sense of pity she may have had evaporated under the warm sun of his light-hearted bravado.

"Look, you know you keep bugging me about this orgasm denial thing. I thought it was about time I got serious. It doesn't mean anything if you aren't sure how serious I am."

"Yeah, I know. You did that to me last night."

"And look where it got me. You still didn't show up for our dinner date."

"But that wasn't because I didn't want to fuck you."

"I don't want you to want to fuck me, I want you to need to fuck me. No, this time I'm keeping it real."

"Okay, I need to fuck you. Satisfied?"

"Not yet. But I will be tomorrow."

"Oh fuck. Please let me fuck you. Please let me come inside of you now. Please, Sarah?"

"Nope."

She got under the covers and curled up under them, naked. He got in next to her and spooned her. She could feel that his cock was still iron hard. Feel it try to nestle itself between her butt cheeks. She could get used to this. But she rolled away from him under the covers, turning to face him.

"Uh-uh. I can feel you moving, trying to get yourself off. Enough of that, or you can sleep on the other side of the bed."

He promised that he'd be good. Well, he seemed to be enjoying this -- with what must be enormous ambivalence, she granted. They did have a pre-arranged word they'd use if he wanted her to stop teasing him, but he wasn't using it -- and in any case she couldn't remember what it was.

"But when can I fuck you again?" He asked -- almost pathetically, but managing to preserve most of his manly dignity. That was good, she wouldn't want to see her man grovelling.

"Tomorrow, if you cooperate." There was her mischievous grin again.

"I'm getting up early tomorrow morning for that Yoga workshop so I won't have a chance to go over this again. So listen carefully."

"I'm listening, believe me."

"There is a small foyer on the ground floor of the hotel. If you take the corridor past the gift shop, go down 30 meters or so and turn left, then go down that hallway and take the next right, you'll come to a wing of conference rooms -- it's a geological theme, like 'Basalt, Quartz, Limestone..'. Across from 'Granite', behind the staircase, there is a small alcove. Do you think you can find that?"

"Yes, I'm pretty sure that I know where you're talking about."

"You should be absolutely sure. You should check in the morning. I want you to meet me there at precisely 6:30 tomorrow. No sooner, and no later. Understood?"

"Okay, but.."

"No 'buts'. Do you understand?"

"Yes, completely."

He didn't really understand what was going on at all. How could he? But he'd be very motivated to find out, and she was sure that this was one date that he wouldn't miss.

She rolled back over and then nestled her back against his stomach. Felt his arm reach around and hold her close. Felt his cock resting against the small of her back. Sensed him willing himself to stay still. And drifted off to sleep, with fragmentary visions of the next evening floating in and out of her mind.