Planet of the Dino-whores Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an awesome thing, Zara thought, to turn off your mind and just feel.

Too bad it took the death of her gunner and sex with the man she had hunted for the past three years to make it happen. Funny, she thought. Not something she should laugh at but she laughed all the same, happy in the moment as Karh delved into her with his manhood, penetrating Zara to her deepest core.

As he did so, her thoughts died, and she just felt.

She couldn't even remember changing positions, but when she opened her eyes, there he was, Karh flat on his back on the table, and she was riding him. He held her breasts with his hands, the bandage at his shoulder soaked with blood, his wound torn open sometime during their lovemaking session. Yet Karh did not seem to mind, and Zara did not mind, and the throbbing rod between her thighs filled her to capacity, pulsing heat to her toes, to the end of the hairs on the top of her head.

And the world swirled, and she was in flying again. Planets waved as she passed; asteroids burst into flame and exploded into millions of fiery sparks. A star approached, a flaming orb of immeasurable energy, growing larger, reaching critical mass, on the verge of scorching all existence, and then Zara was in it, and she was scorching and she was burning and the tips of her fingers were blasting off, flame everywhere, her toes curling up and imploding with snaps of fire.

Zara's eyes flew open, and she was there, her entire body crackling in orgasm.

Karh saw her tiger eyes and the fire within them, and his end inevitably came.

"Jupiter's orbiting moon spunk!" Karh cried, and he erupted, liquid warmth spewing from his balls and gluing them together at that moment in time, a moment for eternity.

Eternity was forever, but the moment was not. It passed, and Zara crumpled. Their breaths were ragged and heavy, the breaths of two battered but wiry survivors. Zara slipped off Karh Blade and gathered her flight suit.

Karh took a moment to collect his breath. At first, he didn't even notice the blaster in his side, at least not until he realized he couldn't move his arms or legs. He glanced at his wrists, then his ankles. They were bound to the observation table with cuffs made of static energy.

His eyes went wide and rolled over to glare at Zara.

"You're still a bounty," she said and holstered her blaster, not needing it now that Blade was securely bound. "You're wanted dead or alive, and since I like you so much, you've just been upgraded in my book to alive. Congrats."

Karh's lips pulled up in a sly smile. He appreciated any woman who could best him.

"Unbind me, and maybe I'll end up earning my freedom," he said and winked.

Zara put her hands on her hips. She started out the door and flicked the light off behind her. At the last moment, nothing but a dark, curvy silhouette, Zara turned.

"Don't push your luck."

~the end~