Planetfall Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Portents? Prophecy?' he thought to himself. Confusion assailed him. Now there we more questions. This planet went from one crazy thing to the next.

"What do you mean by prophecy?" he asked cautiously.

Kyrinn smiled up at him, "There will be time for many answers, for now we should rest. Come lay between Kira and me." She pulled his hand and slipping his semi turgid cock from her warm nest he lay between two of the most beautiful women he had ever know.

As they snuggled up on each side he drifted to sleep, sated and warm in their naked embrace.

-------------------------

Wild dreams ran through Richard Jensen's mind; images of stars, massive galaxies and ethereal women walking or floating in the void, the light of a billion stars shining through their forms. They gathered to him, hands reaching out, stroking his body, his soul. Pleasure blossomed at their every touch and their beauty radiated like a halo around their ghostly forms. A deep sense of love and need emanated from their presence and he grew aware of his own rising need to satisfy them, merge with them, make them part of him as they make him a part of them.

The universe dissolved into a blackness with only one sensation; his swollen cock held firmly in a warm hand. Suddenly it amplified as a soft, wet tongue swirled over his glans and he groaned, reaching out to to hold the head at his groin. Long, silky locks filled his hand, spilling out between his fingers and the fellatrix took him further into her mouth pushing the spongy knob to the back of her throat and humming slightly.

"Oh yessssss", he hissed, opening his eyes. Dim light only showed a form at his side and a cascade of barely shimmering blond hair pooled on his stomach. Another shape next to his head loomed close and soft lips met his, tongue probing inwards. Hands descended to his head and chest, stroking lightly as their tongues slipped over each other and the wondrous feeling on his now stiff cock continued.

The mouth departed his manhood a last tongue probing into the slit at the top of the knob and he felt her move, straddling his hips. The hand on his cock held him firm as it was moved till the underside of his glans contacted soft, wet labia and a small harder lump. She moved it around, masturbating her clit with the underside of his glans, moaning softly.

"Oh fuck! I need this in me," she whispered. Without any further warning his cock was pushed back and was enveloped from knob to base in one rapid motion in a velvet glove of female flesh. The suddenness of the tight pussy he impaled caused him to gasp and the heat and wetness soaked into his raging hard on.

"Oh my god!" he grunted pulling away from the lips locked to his and before he could utter anything else, thighs straddled his head and another set of luscious labia was presented to him, this time for his mouth to devour.

His nose poked into the vaginal hole as he reached out with his tongue and drew the vulva into his mouth, sucking and licking the delicate lips. Now he knew who was riding his cock and who was on his face. Kira's bare labia filled his mouth whilst Kyrinn ground her hungry cunt down onto his pelvis. No wonder he slid full length into her in one stroke. Her pussy still full of his cum from their earlier coupling had lubricated her soft walls perfectly.

Richard attacked the pussy on his face with gusto. He had never been with two women before and the unique sensation of having his cock embedded fully in one pussy and his tongue in another put his libido into overdrive.

His tongue worked all the way from her anal hole, opening it up and licking inside and around before snaking into her pussy and up to her now engorged clitoris. There he sucked it in, lashing the hard nub and the surrounding flesh, teasing, building her up as he repeated the cycle again and again.

Kyrinn revelled in the sensation of the fat penis once again filling her pussy. The new position allowing her to control the depth and force of penetrations and she thrust up and down on it and ground her swollen labia against the base of the cock, feeling it poke regions deep inside her belly.

As the trio made love, the mother and daughter astride their lover kissed deeply, hands wandering over each other. Stroking arms, backs and legs; holding weighty breasts and rolling and pulling at nipples.

All too soon Kira succumbed to the expert ministrations of her sopping vulva to Richard's tongue and lips. She groaned into her mother's mouth and shuddered in a seemingly endless orgasm until Richard sensed her sensitivity and slow eased his mouth off her clit, kissing and sucking at the girl cum and saliva soaked outer labia and the hot, wet entrance to her sex.

Nuzzling his face to her backside he slipped his tongue into the dilated hole, licking her juices out from deep inside.

"Mother goddess that's nice!" she groaned. "He's licking inside my pussy Rinn, and he also tongued my backside. It's so fucking incredible!"

Kyrinn ground her pussy down harder with rapid to and fro movements and hearing and feeling her daughter climax as they kissed sent her into a sexual frenzy on the pole invading her insides. Waves of pleasure washed over her as her pussy throbbed in every stroke. The juncture of her vulva and Richard's cock soaked in her pussy juice causing obscene squelching sounds to emanate from the region with every hip thrust.

"Kira! I'm going to cum, baby! Hold me! His cock is so deep! I can feel his knob in my belly! Oh FUCK!" she cried and then screamed soundlessly to the ceiling as a massive orgasm crashed through her loins and exploded into her lithe body.

Richard drove his tongue up into Kira's still throbbing cunt hole, the feel of every fold and ridge on his tongue and her taste filling his brain with lust. He felt Kyrinn grinding her pelvis down on him, her whole sex organ from engorged labia to womb working his cock like he had never felt before. His whole being was his cock and tongue, both as deep as they could get into the throbbing, clenching pussies as he could get.

Kyrinn's cervix ground with merciless pleasure onto his glans and Kira's sopping cunt hole gripped his tongue as it flicked against the soft folds inside. His whole being felt as though it was inside these women, as if his body was a cock and their pussies held him tight, milking the shaft for its load of life giving sperm.

Suddenly Kyrinn spasmed and he felt her body shudder and pussy spasm uncontrollably on his shaft. He wrapped his arms around Kira's supple thighs and driving his tongue deeper into her throbbing wet hole felt his cock swell and spurt a thick load of warm cum far into Kyrinn's pussy. His hips jerked up and another massive spurt splashed into her spasming cunt. Time and again, five, six, seven jets of thick cum drenched her insides before finally he collapsed, spent, his cock twitching in the belly of Kyrinn as she slumped on top of him.

Kira gently raised her mother's face and kissed her lips and face all the while sliding her slippery, puffy labia over Richard's lips and chin, extracting the last ounce of pleasure from him before finally dismounting him. As she did Kyrinn lay down on top of Richard, letting the full weight of her tight sleek form press close to his muscular frame. She was coated in a sheen of sweat and her sodden box still kept his semi turgid cock within her.

Richard held her close and then turn onto his side carrying her with her. Their legs intertwined and arms wrapped each other keeping the contact of their melded sex together in a pool of their combined cum deep inside her pussy.

Kira nestled in behind Richard, snuggling up and pushing her wonderfully soft breasts against his back. She drew the cover of them and held him close.

"Your pussy is so hot Kyrinn," he whispered to her, their faces almost touching.

"I know," she replied. "It's still throbbing. I can feel the heat radiating from my belly and your cock filling me still. This is so beautiful. What have we missed for so long?..." her voice trailed off.

He kissed her gently as Kira pressed her face into his neck from behind and soon they all fell into a dreamless slumber, sated for the time being.

-------------------------

Richard felt soft lips brush his for a moment and then a weight lift from the bed. Soft light filled his brain behind closed eyes and turning his head he opened them in time to see the receding figure of a naked female, long flaxen hair tumbled down past broad shoulders to half way down her well defined back. Long, lean legs met at tight buttocks and her hips swayed with unbridled sexuality as she strode barefoot out of the room. As she left he could just make out the outline of her pussy, hanging like a ripe peach in the gap at the top of her legs.

He sighed and let his head drop to the pillow. 'My god,' he thought, 'she is the most magnificent specimen of the human female species I've ever met, let alone been allowed to make love to'. He turned his head in the other direction and his eyes encountered that female's exact twin. More than twin, a clone. 'Correction,' he said to himself, 'make that two magnificent specimens.' and smiled wryly.

Propping up on an elbow he pulled the cover back to reveal one of Nature's greatest creations. Kira, or was it Kyrinn lay on her stomach, arms outstretched past her head, head tilted in his direction. She looked so incredibly beautiful, so peaceful as she slept. Her hair swept radiant over one arm, the swell of her breast, pushing out between her chest and the bed, inviting a touch.

His eyes travelled downwards over her form. Lithe and tight. Her skin glowed. He just needed to touch. He reached out, fingertips grazing lightly down her flank and over her small, tight buttocks. Her legs were slightly parted and his hand wandered lower, moving inwards. Silky skin gave way to moisture, the slippery moisture of sex fluids. Lower still and fingers skirted past her anal ring and the short bridge of skin to the opening of her sex.

He dipped a fingertip in. It was hot and gooey, still puffy. Gathering more slippery juice on his finger, he slid it along between her inner labia and then down between the nether lips. His other fingers grazed a trail of hair on her thick outer lips. Kyrinn. Richard smiled to himself. No wonder her pussy was still swollen and so slippery. He had filled her virginal pussy twice last night, the second time more than he could ever remember doing.

The thought made his cock swell and boldly he pushed his middle finger deep into Kyrinn's sex sleeve, feeling how beautifully soft and wet the inner folds were. Much semen was trapped in them and he pulled it out smelling the heady scent of their combined juices before licking his digit clean.

The scent from her exposed sex drove into his brain, boiling his blood yet again. How he could desire to make love again so soon had him amazed, but for now all rational thought was rapidly vanishing and his lust to mate with his new lover again took control.

Carefully he moved between her legs and gently, with one hand under each thigh, pushed her legs up and apart, so she lay almost frog like. He looked down at her delicious backside and to the open cleft between her legs. The inner lips butterflied open, creating and inverted vee that pointed directly to her dilated opening, Wetness seeped from the open hole and glistened off the pink exposed flesh of her vulva. Never had a sight so entranced him and grasping his now rock hard cock, moved up and placed the bulging head against the inviting entrance.

Gently he pushed into her sopping pussy, the heat of her insides enveloping his cock head as it pushed apart the swollen folds and lodged once again deep into her body.

He crouched over her slumbering form, resting on his elbows and grasping her shoulders guided his solid pole all the way in, pulling her onto his cock till his balls rested against her exposed vulva.

"Ahhhhhh!" he sighed and closed his eyes momentarily savouring the sensation of being sheathed in her pussy again.

"Mmmmmmmmm!" hummed from Kyrinn's throat and a smile quickly spread across her beautiful face. She tightened her pussy's grip on his manhood and immediately felt how much bigger he was.

"Oh Goddess!" she moaned and shuddered with pleasure.

"Good morning lover," Richard whispered. "You are so beautiful and so wonderfully tight!"

"Make love to me Richard. Fill me again with your cock and your seed," she managed to say between moans as he started to slowly thrust into her body yet again.

This time they made love, slowly and tenderly. Kyrinn drew her legs up even further allowing Richard to penetrate her even more deeply. She felt the large spongy knob opening her deepest recesses, caressing her innermost core and the throb of his shaft against her slick muscular tunnel. Her insides seemed to have turned to mush, throbbing heavily and as he kissed her back and neck and held her breasts she came, came in an endless beautiful crashing wave that rolled on and on. After an eternity in bliss she felt him grip her hard, crush her to him and then the swell of his sex organ stretch her pussy to new extremes and the now familiar hot wetness flood her insides with jets of his warm potent semen.

They lay like that, him crouched over her back, joined at the groin, her pussy embracing his now spent cock in the culmination of their sexual union.

"I love you Richard," she whispered.

He nuzzled her neck. "And I love you. I love you and Kira so deeply, I cannot explain." He kissed her, tenderly and stroked her hair, feeling at peace with the universe. Noticing a movement at the door he looked over.

Kira stood there, one hand at her sex, rubbing gently, the other squeezing a breast. Tears streamed down her face, but a twisted smile gripped her lips.

"Kira! What's wrong?" Richard asked with concern at the same moment that Kyrinn turned to see her.

She sniffled, "I, I am with child!"

"Kira!" Kyrinn exclaimed, "My beautiful daughter! Can this be true?"

Kira spoke slowly, determined to make the words come out right, "I, I did the test three times to make sure."

"Come here baby!" Kyrinn cried and kneeled up, reaching out to her daughter. She sat back on Richard's lap, keeping him well embedded in her pussy as Kira leapt to the bed and hugged her mother. Richard reached around and held her to them as the two women cried tears of joy.

Eventually they pulled apart a little, the emotion of the news subsiding. Kyrinn stroked her daughter's face. "Oh Kira! My beautiful Kira, you have made me the proudest mother of all!" Kira beamed and even puffy tear stained eyes could not lessen her beauty.

Richard reached out and stroked her too. "Baby, I have instruments that can check. Is it ok if I give you a scan?" She nodded assent and lifting Kyrinn a little withdrew from her pussy which unleashed a torrent of cum on the sheets below.

Kyrinn quickly covered her gaping hole, "Oops," and giggled as Richard made his way off the bed and out the door.

Kira giggled too, then said more seriously, "You looked so beautiful as you made love. I watched you for ages."

"I have you to thank. Without you and the Goddess' guiding hand our fate would be different."

They sat on the bed and chatted until Richard returned. The women grinned at him and Kira licked her lips as he approached, savouring the sight of his flaccid member swinging between his legs and the sack with two large orbs hanging down.

"Right, Kira please lay down," he said all authority and business like now. She complied and he held a device over her lower belly for a few moments.

"What is that?" Kyrinn asked.

"A medical scanner," he replied absently looking at the readings on the screen and then worked his fingers over the device and continued the process, this time holding the device for a moment over certain areas of her flat belly before moving to the next. Within a few minutes he had completed his work.

"Hmmmm," he mused.

"Well?" Kira asked impatiently.

"Hmmm, well, not a baby," he retorted.

Kira's face looked shocked. "Not, I, I'm not?..."

Richard continued, "No, not A baby. Two babies. You are going to have twins."

Kira's mouth fell open and she was suddenly speechless. Kyrinn's hand flew to her mouth, eyes wide in disbelief. "Oh Mother Goddess!" she exclaimed.

Richard grinned, ready to deliver the final news. "Oh, and by the readings I am the father!"

Kira finally gained some composure. "You, you have impregnated me?"

"Yes, my beautiful and now pregnant lover, as Nature intended."

She reached up and pulled his face to hers, kissing him desperately on the lips, face, anywhere she could land her mouth. She held him, arms around his neck, sobbing with joy. "Thank you, oh thank you my beautiful star man," she whispered into his ear.

When she had recovered she made him sit behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. She looked at her mother. "Mother, if he has made me pregnant, then maybe you are too?"

Kyrinn sighed, "I wish it were so, but you know no one has ever carried a child beyond their fortieth year. I am well beyond that now. I'm afraid it cannot be."

"But mother, this is different." She reach out to hold her hands.

Kyrinn looked at her daughter sympathetically. "I'm sorry," she replied as a sadness descended on her exquisite features.

Richard whispered into Kira's ear and she nodded. "Mother, will you let Richard scan you? It doesn't hurt. You don't feel anything actually."

"If it makes you feel better," she said trying to smile.

She lay on her back as Kira had done and he ran the device over her lower regions. This time it took longer and he fiddled with the controls numerous times. Kira held her mother's hand during the procedure, looking intently at the goings on.

"Okay, finally. Not the easiest scan, what with your uterus so swollen."

"Maybe it was all that delicious fucking we did?" Kyrinn replied brazenly as she smiled at him.

"Ummm, yes," he mumbled still working the device and actually blushed a little. The women giggled.

"Okay, this is only a preliminary reading, but is about ninety nine percent accurate till I can confirm it in a few hours."

"And?" Kira prompted.

"Oh, yes, ummmm. You are now three hours pregnant and I guess you know who the father is. Congratulations!"

This time Kyrinn was speechless and Kira hugged her mother, the two women once again crying tears of joy till they eventually they remember Richard.

"Now you have two pregnant lovers to look after," Kyrinn said sexily to him as her hand stroked over her womb. Would you like to really make sure you've implanted babies in us before breakfast?" Her hand slid lower as her legs opened up and fingers spread her succulent labia and exposed her cum soaked gash.

Richard groaned as Kira reached her hand to his rising manhood and grasped it, licking her lips and lowering her face to his groin.

-------------------------

He sat at the dining table, cleared of his equipment and looked over into the kitchen. He was showered and clothed, but the ladies had insisted on remaining naked and started for the kitchen as he had made to get washed. Now they only wore aprons to protect from splashes of hot oil and whatever. They looked so damned sexy; tight little backsides and long curvy legs. His mind wandered back an hour when Kira was on her back and Kyrinn was straddling her face, grinding her pussy down on her daughter's slurping mouth. Kyrinn had hooked Kira's legs under her arms and pulled them apart and back as Richard kneeled between them thrusting his cock into the deliciously tight and wet tunnel between her legs.

As her rammed into her pregnant, yielding loins he held Kyrinn's weighty breasts in his hands, massaging them, rolling and pulling at the nipples and all the while their mouths were locked in a deep tongue kiss; sucking and licking;