Plans for the Evening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm," she moaned.

He repeated the motion a few more times, getting the same response each time. Sergio looked up at her and whispered, "Bellisima."

Lena sighed deeply. She just about purred as she stretched out against him like a feline, dragging her breasts along the length of Sergio's bare chest where his shirt lay open. She gently tugged on his hair as his roaming hands sent shivers through her body.

He softly bit at the satiny skin at the sides of her breasts. He blew gently down into her cleavage when her body moved up against his own. She gasped as his teeth nibbled on her flesh, goose bumps breaking out where his warm saliva trails began to cool.

Sergio had her on the verge of an orgasm just from kissing and nuzzling her breasts and they were still both mostly clothed. Lena continued to run her upper body along his. His soft skin, coarse chest hair and hard muscles were driving her wild with sensory overload. My god, foreplay was never this good!

Then it was like something between her brain and her body snapped. Her eyelids dropped halfway and suddenly Sergio was face to face with a predator. She sat up against his strong lean legs and tugged her dress off, leaving herself clad only in red lace panties and black ankle-strap sandals.

She slid off his lap and reached for the zipper of his leather pants. Her hands shook slightly from excitement and anticipation. She'd already felt the length of him when Sergio had placed her hand on him as well as when she'd landed on the bed with him and now her mouth seemed to alternate between watering and drying as she unwrapped her gift to herself.

Lena watched as a devilishly black trail of hair from Sergio's bellybutton led downward, as though it were following the zipper she was pulling. Slowly his hardness was unveiled and Lena spoke aloud without thinking.

"Happy birthday to me!"

Sergio chuckled as the quiet librarian turned sexy siren now turned into a surprised child. She clutched softly at his girth, causing him to stifle his laugh quickly as he moaned at the sensation of her small fingers running along the length of his cock. She released him momentarily and tugged the well-fitting leather off his trim hips as he slid his shirt off his arms and flung it theatrically onto his desk nearby.

Lena stood for a moment and gazed at him in wonder. Her tawny eyes rested on him appreciatively as she said, "Sergio, you are so beautiful."

If she didn't know better, unless it was the lighting in the bedroom, Sergio Del Vecchio just blushed!

He pushed himself back further on the bed and twirled his finger at her, "Turn around, bella, let me see all of you."

She humored him, turning around slowly, feeling his eyes feasting on her, making her feeling strangely powerful and powerless simultaneously, while wearing only lace panties and sandals. When their eyes met again, he patted the space beside him.

Lena crawled onto the bed and slinked towards Sergio. He gently bit her neck again and whispered into her ear, "I've got a good mind to begin and end this date right in this room... who needs food and drink, when there's you to feast on?"

She straddled his hips and he pinched both her nipples softly, rolling them between his thumbs and forefingers, feeling them become more erect and taut. Lena thrust her breasts into his large hands, relishing the feel of his hot skin against hers.

She sighed as he began suckling her breasts again. Lena reached behind her and stroked his length, feeling its weight bob against her fingers. Sergio's hot breath on her soft skin, those sweet lips of his kissing the tips of her breasts, his velvety soft tongue working one nipple, then the other... she was in heaven.

And yet she pulled away from the embrace of his lips and hands.

"Que cosa?" he asked as he raised his head off the bed.

"Suddenly, I find myself famished... for something I know I won't find on a restaurant menu," she said demurely.

She smiled as she shimmied down the length of his body. When her breasts embraced his shaft, Sergio's head flung backwards as a stream of Italian curses escaped his lips.

Lena's smile widened at this view of a 'professional' behaving so unprofessionally. She hugged his heated steel between the softness of her breasts and gazed up at Sergio Del Vecchio's handsome face filled with ecstasy.

Slowly, she released him from the embrace of her tits, only to capture him again, but this time with her heated mouth. She kissed him lightly first, keeping her lips pressed against his skin so he could feel the difference in the skin that was now touching him. Then she licked the tip lightly, brushing her warm tongue and hot lips against the length of his now aching skin and muscle... feeling his body arch towards her... as she fed herself on his cock.

She sucked on him, humming mildly so that slight yet intense vibrations danced along the sensitized skin of his cock. He made an incoherent noise, a cross between pleasure and pain, as she dipped her mouth up and down on his impossibly hard erection.

In another instant, Lena found herself pulled up by her arms as a gruff "Basta!" blew past her ear. Sergio clutched at her face desperately with his large hands, gazing wildly into her eyes with a dark chocolate stare, "You want to finish this before we even start?!"

Sergio's face dove towards Lena's, his lips practically ravaging her own, his breath escaping through flared nostrils. Lena's hands captured Sergio's face as she passionately returned his kiss, dancing her tongue alongside his and pulling his sensual lip into her mouth to suckle and nip at it.

Sergio's hands slid from her face down her back to clutch at her red lace covered ass and he groaned loudly in frustration into her mouth as he encountered the fabric barrier.

Lena felt high, awash in the sensation of a man almost losing his control when...

...R-R-R-R-R-R-R-r-r-r-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-p!

The sound of her panties being torn from her body was perhaps one of the sexiest sounds she'd ever heard in her life and she gasped aloud at the feeling of now having nothing between the two of them. They were now completely skin to skin.

Sergio hugged her tightly with one arm as he continued his desperate kiss, his tongue dueling with Lena's as they both fought impossibly to get a millimeter closer to each other.

But when Sergio's other hand slip down towards Lena's slit and she heard him growl at her wetness, she then knew that was the sexiest sound she'd ever heard and would ever hear.

His fingers slipped easily past her outer lips and again, Sergio cursed. He'd never felt so torn. He had enjoyed worshipping her breasts. He had been in awe of Lena's tongue and lips on his skin. He had relished their almost savage kisses as they each seemed to feed off each other's excitement.

But finding her so moist and slick was nearly his undoing.

Sergio rolled them over on the massive bed, flipping their positions so that Lena was now on her back... and she knew now he would feast on another part of her. Lena gazed up at him, his long hair deliciously disheveled and his eyes glittering. She swallowed hard as she felt him begin the same downward trail that she'd taken on him just a few moments before. And in spite of her need to feel him giving her more pleasure, she felt butterflies in her stomach as he sensuously ran his hands along her body, making her need more and more of him.

He nuzzled her bellybutton with his nose and nipped at it with his teeth. He planted kisses on each of her hip bones, dragging his bearded cheeks against the satin of her belly and smiling to himself as her body shuddered.

Sergio draped her legs open slightly, running his hands along the length of her lush thighs. He caressed the backs of her knees and watched as her leg muscles flexed at his soft touch. He continued trailing his strong hands along her smooth legs, squeezing her calves and tugging at her ankles.

He traveled his tongue along the inner side of where one thigh met the other, planting kisses on her closed pussy lips and inhaling her musky scent. He ran his fingers through her short dark curls, continually kissing and nipping at the tender skin there.

He took the tip of his tongue and pressed it against where her lips met. He lapped up and down until Lena's shudders and shivers widened her legs a bit more and her tender clit revealed itself. He suckled on her musky sweetness, her sighs and cries of pleasure driving him. He softly brushed his teeth against the tiny tip of cloaked skin, his tongue coaxing it out from under the hood, nibbling at her as he firmly grasped her thighs to keep her from bucking away from him.

His soft lips and rough touch were bringing her dangerously close and fast to her release. She clutched the bedsheets with one small fist while the other tangled itself in Sergio's ink-black curls. Lena's body began to break out in a sheen of sweat as Sergio drove her over the edge.

He dragged his tongue along the length of her sweet cunt several mores time... and then felt her body buck off the bed as her climax took over her muscle control. She cried out, "Oh... oh... oh... my... fuuuck!"

As her body continued to shudder in delight, Sergio brought his body back up, warming her as her body cooled slightly from her exertions. Lena's hands released Sergio's hair and the bedsheets, only to slide down the length of his powerful back to clutch at his perfectly shaped ass.

"Please," she whispered.

"Don't you want to rest, bella?" he asked with both concern and humor.

"Please," Lena said breathlessly yet insistently.

With practice and grace, he momentarily rolled away from Lena, towards the antique desk by his bed and removed a condom from the nearest drawer. He tore the wrapper open with his teeth and Lena felt her pussy clench in anticipation.

Now dressed for the occasion, Sergio guided himself into her, kissing her lips as he began slipping himself within her hot core. The taste of her on Sergio's lips was so erotic, Lena moaned loudly and tried coaxing him deeper with urgent squeezes from her hands and her internal muscles.

He continued to dip himself further into her hot pussy, inch by inch. But Lena couldn't bear the slow delicious torture, so she hugged his large muscular form to her, feeling his hard muscles flexing under his smooth skin, pressing into her own as the space between them disappeared.

Sergio murmured in her ear, "What would you have me do, bella?"

"More," she pleaded wantonly.

"More?" he asked huskily.

"Please. More. Harder. Rougher. I won't break."

A sexy, wicked smile emerged on his face. With that request, he rose up on his knees and grasped her shapely legs, bracing them in the crooks of his arms.

She nearly squealed with delight as she felt his cock shift in position, now deeper within her, his balls draping against her ass checks. Lena also admired and appreciated the contrast of his darkly tanned skin against her soft olive complexion as her curvy legs spread for this bonafide stud. His thrusts now angled deeply into her and the trail of dark hair along his groin teased her clit mercilessly, creating friction that drove Lena wild. She gazed up at him and ran her fingers along his flat male nipples, feeling them pebble at her touch and hearing Sergio moan in pleasure.

Now it was her turn to ask breathlessly, "Tell me what you want."

At this depth, he wouldn't last long, even through the condom, her hot slick muscles grabbed his shaft like a velvet fist. He had avoided a certain image in his mind, for he knew it would finish him. But they were both more than ready.

He groaned aloud, "Your legs, wrap your sweet legs around me, Lena bella."

She began to raise her legs away from his elbows and rest her feet on his lower back. Even in the cloud of pleasure she was in, she reached up to undo the tiny buckle on one.

"No, bella," he pleaded, "... please... keep them on."

She hesitated, smirking slightly at the idea. "But my high heels, I don't want to hurt you."

Sergio leaned down, pressing his full length into her center, kissed her feverishly. "Bella, please, I need you to leave them on... you won't hurt me."

She finished draping her legs around him, resting her feet softly on his lower back. He gazed down, watching as her breasts sloped softly with each of his thrusts that she met them with equal vigor.

The high heels didn't really dig into him, but the contrast of them behind him and the soft body beneath him finally drove him over the edge as he finally allowed himself to enjoy the first vision he'd had of Magdalena Galarza.

He cried hoarsely as his climax captured him, his body shuddering as he continued pivoting deeply into her, "Ay, madonna!"

Lena rode the crest of pleasure again as she felt Sergio pulse within her. As he weakly fell upon her, their pelvises pressed deeply and warmly together, pulling another climax from her as the friction of the hot, sweaty bodies clung to one another.

"Mmmmm," they both murmured together as they slowly caught their breath.

"Thank you, Sergio, that was amazing," she sighed as she brushed a sweaty curl off his forehead.

He lazily grasped her hand and planted a kiss in the palm of it. "Magdalena, the pleasure was all mine."

She giggled, "Uhm, no... I think at least some of it was mine too."

They laughed together at the truth of that simple statement.

~*~*~

Fin

12