Plantation Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwr2000
cwr2000
164 Followers

"That sounds wonderful mother," Mindy said as she had an orgasm. "But how are we going to organize something like that?"

"Fear not , daughter, for your mother and I know what to do," her father said as he bucked upward and unloaded into her pussy, which had Claire on her back and fucked missionary as Mindy settled over her and felt her tongue.

A week later the five of them were on their way to a masquerade party an hour's drive from the plantation, with the potion working itself through Leslie's system and making her very susceptible so that when they arrived she was walking wobbily. Inside, she didn't notice they didn't stop to talk with anyone, but was led from room to room to observe various sexual acts going on, from a group of four people, a white and a black couple, who were naked and in the middle of sucking and fucking each other, to a nude white woman whose husband watched as she was being disciplined by a slave girl, among others. Eventually they made it to an empty room as Jeffrey's wife was so enthralled by the scenes she saw and the tender kissing that she was getting from her husband and others that she didn't notice her new family had stripped nude and were slowly undressing and caressing her body. When the last of her clothes were removed, Leslie was laid out on a large bed and subjected to a barrage of pleasure as the others switched places continuously and worked on licking, kissing, and touching her exposed body, from her face, to her neck, arms, breasts, stomach, legs, and finally pussy.

They put her into a sensory overload as Jeffrey lined himself up and pushed his cock into her dripping pussy and began fucking her as her new parents were busying themselves with sucking and licking her heaving breasts as Mindy kissed and played with her tongue. And when Jeffrey finally unloaded his cum into her pussy, Claire went down and ate her pussy out, and then was replaced by the cock of James, who fucked his new daughter-in-law and unloaded into her, which Mindy cleaned out. The two men next fucked Mindy and Claire, and their filled cunts were offered to Leslie, which she happily accepted, and when all were sated they slept together in one large mass until the next morning.

When Leslie awoke with the dawn light in her face, she found herself naked and laying on top of her husband with her mother-in-law facing her the same way, as the other two were off to the side. She then remembered the sexually charged night before with all of them, and was at first disgusted with herself, but at the same time knew it was what they did and that she wanted to continue as well, since she now realized that sex was not just for making children. So she disentangled herself from the pile and found Jeffrey's exposed cock hard this morning and immediately went down and began sucking his cock until he came in her mouth with a loud moan, and when she looked up found everyone staring at her smiling.

She then took her mouth off his cock and smiling, said, "I guess this means that I'm officially part of the family, doesn't it?" And with that she threw herself into a sober fuckfest as she deeply kissed Claire and Mindy, and then went over to her father-in-law and sucked his cock for a few moments, then mounted and fucked him while watching the other two women in a 69 as her husband came over and pushed her forward. He then inserted his fully hard cock into her ass and she was treated to a double fucking as she was filled with cock and cum, then stood up as Claire and Mindy kneeled before and behind her and cleaned out both holes. When they finished both men were hard again, and so Claire took her place in the double penetration as Leslie joined Mindy in a 69 until the men filled Claire and the two women repeated from before, and finally Mindy got a double penetration as Claire and Leslie had their 69 and cleaned out Mindy in the end. By this time the men collapsed into exhaustion, but the three women needed more, and so went out into the rest of the rooms and hauled back three black slaves that fucked the women for their first interracial fuck and sent out when done as the women cleaned each other out and returned to their men for a rest. They returned home that night as Jeffrey and Leslie decided to stay another month, during which the entire family fucked each and every night and day, along with slaves as well.

cwr2000
cwr2000
164 Followers
12