Plath's Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fran was lying on the bed. She was naked now except for a black garter belt and stockings. Fran was in her favorite room, surrounded by soft pillows. Her bedroom was only dimly lit. She felt so comfortable, relaxed and she was so wet. Her nipples were tight little buds and a warmth spread in her belly. It was as if she was floating and something wonderful was about to happen. At the end of the bed a soft rustling of cloth. Blonde hair bounced free. She stood there looking down at Fran. Black choker; black corset bra, flaring hips, French cut panties and elastic thigh highs. She was tall, slender, and very feminine. Fran smiled a wanton smile and spread her legs. The blonde crawled like a cat onto the foot of the bed and extended a soft pink tongue.

____________________________

"When did you know?"

The room was flooded with late morning sunlight.

"I wasn't 100% sure until we got home. I never got a good look at your face."

David was quiet for a minute. In a serious tone he said, "you would be here with someone else then."

Fran hugged him. He still wore the corset bra and panties. "But, I'm not. You saved me."

"For now."

"Yes, ...for now." Wanting to change the subject she quickly added, "God you are so beautiful. It has been years since I have seen you without all that hair on your face. Plus perming and lightening your hair. Do me a favor, stay clean shaven."

"You know me. I'm up for that big promotion, so it's time to change my free spirit image. The hair gets cut, and the earring comes out."

"Speaking of that, how did you do all this? How did you know?"

"To answer the question, 'How did I know?' Carol called me after your first conversation. She's a good friend and was a bit worried about you!"

"Doing it is another story. I've been working on this for weeks. I got back into town two days ago. I've been in the tanning booth with a bra on, had all my body hair shaved off. Plus I've been instructed by Carol on the finer points of how women make love to women."

"Instructed....?"

"Only verbally my love, only verbally. Carol asked some of her Fem customers what they like."

"Well I loved it. You were so different."

"So feminine?"

"Yes, so feminine!"

"Well these things," David indicated the black lace he was wearing, "are Carol's. We are almost the same size. Except my normal 32 inch waist is squeezed down to a 28 at the moment. "

Fran ran her hand across the flaring hip, pushed out by the tight corset. They hugged each other again. Lace against flesh. For one last moment Fran pretended......

"Well, I need to wash this make-up off. I see Carol at 2:00pm to be put back together. The hair gets cut, and nail extenders and polish removed.

"One question love, WHERE IS IT?"

"Oh," David grinned, "I sat in a bucket of ice for a half hour. It, and they, shrank enough to tuck between my cheeks. Never fear, a hot bath and they will be as good as new. In fact, they deserve a reward."

"I'll take care of that when my husband comes back home from his trip tonight. Right now, I need my new lover back between my legs. But take off the earrings first, they scratch."

Later while driving David was driving to Carol's shop for his second makeover in two days Fran said, "David, I love you so much. Thank you for this."

"You are welcome, my love."

"You looked so good David. Betty would have been surprised if she had taken you home."

"Well, I have been on a high fat diet for three weeks to soften myself, and I can't go back to the gym until my body hair grows back. Some tanning cream will take care of the 'bathing suit stripes', but I like the blonde color more than my old light brown. I think I'll keep it, but much shorter. I think that I'll let the holes close in my ears. I'm getting too old for an ear stud. I had forgotten how much having just the one pierced, hurt."

Fran laughed, "The pain we women go through to look good. The choker to hide your Adam's Apple was a nice touch."

David simply smiled.

They were quiet for a long moment, lost in their own thoughts.

David finally asked, "You know you mean everything to me, my love. Did this help?"

"I don't know. You were a woman last night. And frankly something has been awakened in me. I just don't know if my feelings have been satisfied or piqued."

"Whatever you need to do, I'll always love you."

Fran cried, "I know my love, you have done so much already. Done so much more than I deserve. I just don't know if it is enough."

Readers: Particularly the ladies. Please let me know what you think! Headhunter

12