Play Around

Story Info
It can be dangerous to cheat on your spouse.
4.8k words
4.02
39.6k
13
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyyum
amyyum
1,786 Followers

Angela and Leo Martin have been married to each other for six years and have been good friends with Denise and Kevin Williams for five of those years. Denise and Kevin have been married to each other for seven years and are roughly the same age as each other, and as Angela and Leo. They all live in Sydney, Australia. No attempt is made to mimic their charming Aussie accents.

Anything appearing between two solid horizontal lines relates to a thought process, not dialog. Words between dashes are sounds. A series of periods indicates a passage of time.

------

Angela: Thank you for letting me come over, Denise. I'm really anxious and don't know where to turn.

Denise: Here, let me give you a big hug. You know that we're great friends and that I'm happy to be a sounding board, give you advice, or help you out if you're in a jam. What's the problem?

Angela: I...I don't know quite how to start. It's really...sob/sob...hard.

Denise: Hey, girl; lighten up. I've never seen you cry before – except maybe when we watched 'Sleepless In Seattle' on Netflix last year. Just tell me – what's wrong?

Angela: I...I guess, uh; well I guess I'll have to suck it up and just blurt it out; if I can't tell a good friend like you, who can I tell?

Denise: That's right; here, put your hands between mine; out with it.

Angela: Well...I think that Leo is having an affair.

Denise: What? I don't believe it; what makes you think so?

Angela: I don't know; maybe I'm just being paranoid, but the signs are there.

Denise: What signs?

Angela: Well, he's out every Friday night, and I don't think that he's going to play poker with guys from his office like he says. I saw Mabel Horton in the store and mentioned something about it and it caught her up short – even though her Brian is supposedly a regular.

Denise: Well, that's hardly an indication of cheating.

Angela: Maybe not by itself. However, I've also smelled perfume or body wash that aren't mine on his clothes after he supposedly plays golf on Sunday morning, and he makes some clandestine cellphone calls, or quickly hangs up if I approach him when he's on the cellphone.

_______________

Denise: God this bitch is suspicious. I've got to throw her off the track.

_______________

Denise: Oh; well, uh, I'll bet those are just confidential business calls.

Angela: He doesn't have any confidential business – all his business dealings are public, and his body language is suspicious when I approach. Plus, what about the strange perfume smell?

Denise: I'll bet that he just showers at the club after he's through playing. You haven't heard him talk in his sleep, or have suspicious charges on his credit card, have you? Those things might be much more significant than body wash from his club!

Angela: Uh, well, uh, no...except for one charge on his credit card for a lunch last month on a Saturday when I was visiting my mother. The charge was at Le Petit Créme Café in Darlinghurst – known as a romantic spot.

_____________

Denise: Here's my chance to get her off the scent!

_____________

Denise: Oh – ha, ha, Oh Angela; he didn't tell you? I didn't tell you? Ha, ha.

Angela: Tell me what?

Denise: I was in Darlinghurst that day shopping with an old school chum of mine and we ran into Leo and he treated the two of us to a light lunch. That was the closest place to where we bumped into him, near a sport shop that he was patronizing, I believe. I thought that I told you about that coincidence.

Angela: Oh – well at least that's a relief. I don't remember you telling me, but you might have. I've been so preoccupied with my suspicions the last couple of months that I really haven't been myself.

Denise: Well at least one of your mysteries turns out to be something innocent. I'm sure that the rest are too. I've never heard Leo express interest in another woman to me; I bet you're just letting your imagination run wild.

Angela: Maybe you're right. But...I hope this isn't an imposition...but, I hope that you could ask Kevin about it. He and Leo are good friends, just like you and I are, so maybe he's said something to Kevin, or has done something that Kevin finds suspicious.

Denise: Wow; I'll have to play that carefully. You know how 'got your back' blokes are, especially when it comes to Sheilas. If I play it right I might be able to find out something, though. You'd never ask Kevin yourself, would you?

Angela: Hell no! I'd never talk about my suspicions with a man, and I certainly wouldn't want to put Kevin in an awkward position; plus I'm sure he'd just tell me a porky.

Denise: You're right – he wouldn't be honest with you when it comes to Leo. Let me see what I can do. In the meantime, try and relax, I'm sure that there's no problem.

Angela: Thank you so much for listening to me, Denise. You've made me feel better. Don't get in a blue with Kevin about it, but if you can surreptitiously find something out from him, please tell me.

Denise: I will, Hon. Let me give you a big squeeze...things will be all right, you'll see.

Angela: Thanks, Denise. Bye.

............

Denise: Hello, Mr. Leo Martin, please; this is Mrs. Williams calling.

Operator: I'll see if Mr. Martin is in. Please hold.

Leo: Denise – you're not supposed to call me at work.

Denise: I know, Leo, but your cell went straight to voicemail and I needed to talk to you immediately in case Angela calls you.

Leo: What? What's the problem?

Denise: Angela was just here asking me if I had any information about you having an affair.

Leo: Shit! Are you kidding me?

Denise: I wish that I was, but I'm not. One of the things that got her suspicious was the credit card charge at Le Petit Crème last month after that incredible fuck fest we had that Saturday morning; I told you to pay cash.

Leo: Well, I didn't have cash, and if you weren't so busy bouncing up and down on me you might not have dropped your wallet in my bedroom either.

Denise: Well, that's water over the dam; let me tell you what I told her so that you're on board – it will work. No worries.

Leo: OK.

Denise: I told her I was with an old school chum when we just ran into you while you were shopping at a sport shop. I didn't tell her my chum's name, but you can say that it was 'Bethany' if she brings it up, and I'll do the same. I can get a friend by that name to cover for us if needed.

Leo: That should be no worries; what else did Angela say?

Denise: A few other things – say, lover – why don't you come over and we'll talk about it. I might be able to provide a nice wet and warm place for your donger if you do.

Leo: Ha, ha – is that all you think about?

Denise: Maybe, you root rat.

Leo: Ha, you're the root rat! Listen, I have something to finish up then I'll get over there. You're not working this afternoon?

Denise: No, I have an early day tomorrow. Get here by two o'clock so that we'll have time for a naughty before Kevin gets home.

.............

--Squeak, crack, bam.--

Denise: You sneaky little bastard – why didn't you knock?

Leo: What's the point of having a key to your flat if I don't use it?

Denise: Maybe I'll forgive you if you'll pull that donger out for me right now; I've been fixating on it for the last three hours. –Zip-- Oh, look, it's been thinking about me too – get that doodle into my mouth right now.

Leo: Hungry little slut, aren't you.

Denise: -Slurp, slurp, glug- I'm going to deep throat this fucker! –Slurp, gag, slurp-.

Leo: Oh shit! That feels so fucking good! Oh fuck yeah! Get that top off, I want those tits. –Rip- I'm gonna milk those honkers you fucking slut!

Denise: Oh, fuck! Lay down you bastard, I need that donger up my cunt right now.

Leo: -Groan- How's that you skank. Oh fuck! –Slosh, gurgle, slap, slap-.

Denise: Oh, Jesus Christ – I'm cumin – ah, ah!

-Slap, slap, squish, grunt, grunt-.

Leo: -Groan- Oh shit, that was great – so motherfucking great! Your cunt has got to be the warmest, wettest place on earth.

Denise: -Groan, grunt, whimper- Oh, shit! I love that big doodle spitting in me – it feels so fucking good!

Leo: Hell yeah!

Denise: So, when are we going to run off, you root rat!

___________

Denise: I've got to get Leo to go off with me. I'm tired of Kevin's wimp ass, and sharing his big doodle with that bitch Angela.

___________

Leo: Be patient, Sheila – I've got to get my ducks in a row. It won't be long.

______________

Leo: How can I keep stringing this cunt along? She's a fantastic fuck, and I need to keep banging her, but there's no way in hell I'm going off with her.

______________

Denise: You always say that.

Leo: Hey, beautiful, don't pout. These things are complicated, especially with most of my money actually being Angela's. We'll find a way to go off together for a few days now and again, but to leave permanently is going to take some time. It'll be worth it!

Denise: I know – it's just that I don't like sharing you with that bitch Angela!

Leo: Hey, I pump more cream into you than I do into her, and I think of you when banging her; plus I have to share you with Kevin!

Denise: I haven't let Kevin fuck me for a fortnight!

Leo: Then why is that bloke always smiling?

Denise: Shit, I don't know – maybe he's really homo or something.

Leo: Alright, so tell me the rest of what Angela said about her suspicions.

Denise: I will if I can suck your cock again!

Leo: I can hardly refuse that, can I – it's so caked with our cums that it needs a good cleaning!

Denise: Yum...She's suspicious of you cutting off your cellphone calls when she comes around, of your poker nights on Friday, and your golf games on Sunday!

Leo: Well you are the 'her' that I 'poke' on Friday so I'm not lying about that; and I play three 'holes' most Sundays, your mouth, freckle and pussy, so I'm being straight with her; ha, ha.

Denise: You bastard – I'm not sure I'll let you stick that monster up my poor little arse – or 'freckle' as you call it – but in any event I don't think that we can tell her that. You need to be more discrete, and we need to change up our schedule for a while. Since, as you so subtly pointed out, she controls her family's money and we need to get some of that when we're ready to take off, be more careful. We can't have her finding out before we're ready.

Leo: OK, OK; I'll be more discrete, and I'll figure out how we'll change our schedule. Now get to work on my donger.

-Slurp, suck, slurp-

Leo: Oh, fuck yeah!

...............

-Ring, ring-

Denise: Hello, Denise Williams here.

Mason: Mrs. Williams, this is Mason White of Coles Supermarkets.

Denise: I don't like to talk to solicitors.

Mason: Oh, I'm far from a solicitor. I'm the head of store promotions and you've won our grand prize.

Denise: What? Is this a joke; I don't remember entering any contest.

Mason: Oh, I see here that it was perhaps your husband – Kevin is it – that entered the contest, but he used your loyalty card; and I assure you that it's no joke.

Denise: Oh; so what exactly is the grand prize?

Mason: A five day all-expenses paid trip for two to Singapore staying at The Regent Singapore five star hotel. It includes first class airfare, and all meals, full use of the spa facilities, and gambling money at local casinos. It is the best prize we've ever awarded.

Denise: Oh – WOW – why that's fantastic; tell me all of the details!

Mason: How about I send you a complete package with the information and with my cell phone number with it so that you can call with any questions!

Denise: That is so fucking fantastic – oh, sorry Mr. White, but I'm so excited I could pee my panties!

Mason: Ha, ha; no worries Mrs. Williams; I'm just glad that you're so thrilled!

Denise: Oh, I am; thank you and I look forward to receiving the package from you!

.............

Denise: Hello, Leo; glad your cell is on!

Leo: What's up, Denise?

Denise: You'll never guess – I just won a Coles lottery, a five day trip for two to Singapore staying at a five star hotel and with first class airfare, gambling money, everything!

Leo: Hey, that's great!

Denise: It will be great if I can go with you instead of smiley-face Kevin.

Leo: That would be wonderful, but how can we work it out?

Denise: In the two hours since the guy from Coles called I've already figured it out.

Leo: Ha, ha – you move fast when properly motivated, don't you?

Denise: Yeah, and getting your doodle in my pussy for five straight days and nights is real motivation. So here's the plan.

Leo: Go ahead.

Denise: We find a time when Kevin can't go and I tell him that the contest trip is only for that time period. I get my sister to cover for me and say that she's going with me, and then you schedule a business trip to Singapore for the same time period. You have business contacts there, I know – don't you?...Are you there?

Leo: Of course I'm here; I'm thinking...Yes, I do have business contacts in Singapore that I could visit for one day, and spend the rest of the time fucking you. Angela won't know if it's for one day or five. But how do we find out Kevin's schedule without making him suspicious?

Denise: You call him and tell him you're arranging a bloke's out-of-town golf outing and ask what his schedule is. If he's got some really essential obligations, and you can make it those dates, you tell me.

Leo: You devious little root rat! Ha, ha! That might just work.

Denise: Call him now, my pussy is already leaking in anticipation!

Leo: OK, OK, don't soak your panties yet!

............

Leo: Kevin Williams, please; Leo Martin calling.

Operator: Please hold, Mr. Martin, and I'll connect him.

Kevin: Hey you old banana bender, what's up?

Leo: I'd rather be a banana bender than a Taswegian like you, you old bastard. Ha, ha.

Kevin: Is your memory or geography that bad – you know damn well that I'm a top ender. Ha, ha.

Leo: No worries. Listen, I'm scaring up a bunch of blokes for an out-of-town golf outing; are you interested, and if so do you have any 'no way' dates?

Kevin: I'm interested if we're playing for moolah; I need some spending cash.

Leo: If you can stand to bet it, I can stand to win it from you. So have you got any bad dates?

Kevin: Let me look at my calendar...Yeah; the 21st to the 27th of next month I'm involved in an arbitration that must go on – very important to both me and my client.

Leo: So there's no chance of it being canceled or delayed?

Kevin: Well nothing is impossible but the chances of it not going forward on those dates is one in a thousand.

Leo: I'll keep that in mind in setting things up – and make sure to save up your moolah so that when I kick your ass on the golf course you can pay up. Ha, ha!

Kevin: Yeah, right – let me know.

Leo: Will do.

.................

Leo: Hello, Denise!

Denise: Did you already talk to Kevin?

Leo: You bet – I was getting hard thinking about shoving my doodle up your freckle so it was either call him right away or beat my meat.

Denise: Ha, ha. Good choice. Save all that jism for me. So what did he say?

Leo: He's got a big arbitration the 21st through 27th of next month that there's only a one in a thousand chance of not going off; and it just so happens that I have a client in Singapore that would love to see me the 24th!

Denise: Damn we're good! Ha, ha. Get Angela primed, will you! I hope that she won't want to take the trip with you.

Leo: No way. She had a bad experience there during college and has no desire to ever go back.

Denise: I'm so excited that you'll need to shag me soon.

Leo: How about I come over as soon as Kevin leaves for work tomorrow morning.

Denise: I'll ring you the second his Lexus leaves the underground car park.

.............

Kevin: Hi, Denise, I'm home.

Denise: Oh, I'm so happy to see you love! I've got some exciting news!

Kevin: Give me a kiss first. –Smack- So what's this thrilling newsflash?

Denise: We won a Coles contest for a trip to Singapore! Do you believe it?

Kevin: No shit – I just entered that on a lark, using your loyalty card. I didn't think that there was any chance of winning, but I knew that my best girl always wanted to go there so I thought why not!

Denise: Don't you want to go there too?

Kevin: If it's with you, of course. But otherwise it's not on my 'top ten' list of places to visit. I'd rather go to the United States, or even Sheepshagger country.

Denise: Oh, don't be such a spoiled sport. We'll have fun. I hope that you can make it; it's the 22nd through the 27th of next month.

Kevin: What, are you kidding me? That is the worst time in the world for me, I have an arbitration that I simply cannot get out of. Don't pout, it's true.

Denise: You're not just saying that because you don't want to go with me?

Kevin: Of course not, sweetie. Come here. –Smack- You're a great kisser – I'd love to go anywhere with you. Can you see if you can change it?

Denise: Mr. White of Coles, when he called, was quite insistent that that was the only time frame acceptable. What should I do?

Kevin: Maybe you could get your sister Fran to go with you. Ever since she got divorced from Jeb she's wanted to travel.

Denise: Oh, darling, you're too good for me. –Smack- I'll ask her.

______________

Denise: God, this guy is so fucking stupid – but pliable. Maybe I'll give him a pity fuck before I go on the trip with Leo, enough to loosen up my pussy a little bit for Leo's big donger!

______________

.............

-Knock, knock-

Denise: Why didn't you use your key today, Leo?

Leo: Last time you gave me shit for using it – plus I wanted to be doubly sure that Kevin didn't come back because he forgot something. I don't want anything to upset our travel plans.

Denise: Oh, you're so smart. –Smack- So did you tell Angela about your business trip?

Leo: It worked so well that I couldn't believe it. She said that she would just use the time to go visit her parents, and expressed no interest in going whatsoever. How did it go with Kevin?

Denise: The clueless shit went right along with it. He even suggested that I invite my sister Fran; I didn't even have to propose it. Now get your doodle over here so that I can see what I'll be getting for five straight days. But keep it away from my freckle until then, you bastard.

Leo: Your cunt is good enough for me! –Slosh, slosh, groan, groan, grunt, grunt- Oh fuck yeah that feels good! Oh fuck!

Denise: Uhmmm, fuck yeah!

..............

Angela: I'll miss you while you're gone, sweetie. I hope that you have successful meetings with your clients, and have some free time to enjoy yourself while you're there.

Leo: Thank you so much, honey. Should I call you at your parents' house?

Angela: Maybe one night, but don't put yourself out, I know that you'll be busy. So, are you sure that you don't want me to drive you to the airport and see you off.

Leo: No, don't waste your time. You can't get past security anyway and I can charge the cab to the client. Just give me a big kiss and hug goodbye. –Smack, squeeze-

Angela: Be good – love ya! I put a little surprise in your suitcase.

Leo: Can't wait to see it! Bye, Hon; love ya too!

.............

Kevin: So today's the big day; when are you leaving?

Denise: The taxi arrives in ten minutes.

Kevin: I've never seen you so excited – I hope that your trip meets your expectations.

Denise: Oh, I'm sure that it will – although I really would like it more if it was with you instead of Fran.

Kevin: Where is Fran?

Denise: She's meeting me at the airport.

Kevin: Oh. Now you're sure that you don't want me to see you off at the airport – I'll miss you.

Denise: I'll miss you too, sweetie; give me a kiss goodbye. –Smack- No need for you to waste your time bringing me to the airport. Thank you so much for cinching up my bag, I know that I had it too full.

amyyum
amyyum
1,786 Followers
12