Play Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin: No problem, I was happy to help.

Denise: Just knock 'em dead at the arbitration will you?

Kevin: Thanks, Hon. Have a great time.

................

Denise: You know if you keep your hand on my thigh the whole flight I'll be dehydrated when we get there I'll leak so much pussy fluid.

Leo: I can't help it that I love your thighs. Just keep drinking water.

Denise: What an evil grin, you bastard. I am going to fuck you to death, you know!

Leo: Not if I fuck you to death first, Ha, ha!

Denise: You know, I can't believe that this trip came together so smoothly. Our poor, stupid, moronic, spouses never even had a clue, did they?

Leo: Not a clue. I think changing our fucking schedule put to rest any doubts that Angela had that I might be cheating on her. I love it when a plan comes together!

..............

Customs Agent: Singapore customs.

Muffled voice: Someone on Flight 265 from Sydney is a drug mule.

Customs Agent: Drug mule?

Muffled voice: He or she will be trying to smuggle cocaine into your country and sell it on the streets.

Customs Agent: Who is this?

Muffled voice: I will not identify myself – these are treacherous people and my life might be in danger. Do you want my information or not?

Customs Agent: Of course – what do you know?

Muffled voice: There are two possible people who might be the Flight 265 drug mule. Mrs. Denise Williams or Mr. Leo Martin. Got that?

Customs Agent: Yes, I do. Now what else...-click-

..............

Customs Agent: Mr. Martin, we need to inspect your luggage.

Leo: Uh, sure – what's the problem officer?

Customs Agent: Just stand in back of the white line, next to the police officers please.

Leo: Uh, OK.

Customs Agent: Mr. Martin, what is this white powder?

Leo: I don't know, I've never seen it before.

Customs Agent: You don't mind if I test it, do you – that was a rhetorical question, you have no choice....This is cocaine, Mr. Martin – you're under arrest. Now, Mrs. Williams, we need to inspect your luggage to.

Denise: Why – what are you doing to Leo – he never uses cocaine – what is happening?

Customs Agent: Stand next to the police officers, Mrs. Williams...This white powder wouldn't also happen to be cocaine, would it?

Denise: I've never seen that before, ever!

Customs Agent: Just like Mr. Martin, huh? ...This also tests positive for cocaine, Mrs. Williams. You are also under arrest.

Denise: No, wait – there has got to be some mistake – I'm not a drug addict...

.............

-Ring, ring-

Kevin: Hello.

Denise: Oh, Kevin –sob, sob – there's been a terrible mistake –sob, sob-.

Kevin: Settle down, Denise – what's the problem?

Denise: Leo Martin and I were arrested for bringing cocaine into the country, but we have never used cocaine, and we never saw it. There has to be some mistake. Can you help?

Kevin: What is Leo Martin doing there?

Denise: Uh, well, he was on the same plane, I guess. I just saw him after we de-boarded the plane. This is my only phone call, can you get me an attorney.

Kevin: Whose fingerprints are on the cocaine package?

Denise: They say only mine, but that can't be true. I never handled anything with white powder in it.

Kevin: They have to let you talk to the Australian Embassy. Tell them you want to see an emissary from the Embassy. If you're really lucky – actually it will take a miracle – maybe you can still fuck Leo while you're there. If there is no miracle, you could be executed. Singapore is the worst country in the world to bring drugs into – what were you thinking?

Denise: But, Kevin, darling...

Kevin: Shut the fuck up, Denise. You'll be divorced no matter what. There is no way that I'm staying married to a cheating drug mule. –click-

Angela: Just as you expected, huh darling?

Kevin: Angela, you're a fucking genius – and a genius at fucking too. Ha, ha.

Angela: Thank you darling, but you are my inspiration. I never had so much fun having sex before Leo and Denise drove me into your arms.

Kevin: They really are dumb shits, aren't they? How in the world did they think that they could hide their trysts from me, a former director of public prosecution and senior attorney, and you, a true genius with an IQ of 170? I am so grateful for their stupidity; they wanted to believe that the Coles lottery was true so they never even questioned it, and never even noticed that the tickets were purchased on their personal credit cards, or suspicious when we asked them to handle the plastic bags the cocaine went into.

Angela: I'm so grateful too. If we hadn't been forced together to decide what we were going to do about their affair I never would have had the opportunity to fall in love with you.

Kevin: It would have happened eventually; they just facilitated it. The first day that I met you I was attracted to you; I thought that you were the perfect woman; and when you were mortified by Leo's actions I took the only chance someone like me would ever get with a goddess like you – and I thank fate every day for our love!

-Smack, smack-

Angela: I can't wait for Leo's call. I don't think that I'll be as nice to him as you were to Denise – but then you're a nicer person than I am.

Kevin: Hey, she pushed me into your arms, why be too harsh with her?

Angela: So you have everything set up with the public prosecutor in Singapore?

Kevin: Yes, he's a good friend from University plus he has real money problems which you've solved, so there is a 100% chance that things will go as planned. If they sign off on the divorce terms we offer them they'll each get one year in a Singapore jail and then be deported. I think they'll take that rather than execution.

Angela: We'll be married by the time they get deported – and maybe even have a family by then.

Kevin: If I have my way you'll be pregnant by tomorrow morning, or at least by the time we get back to Sydney from our romantic vacation – too bad about the fake arbitration being canceled, huh? Ha, ha.

Angela: You bastard, stick that beautiful 'doodle,' as Denise calls it, back into my pussy and get to work.

Kevin: Not until I work it over with my mouth and fingers first!

--Ahhh, groan, suck, slurp, slosh—

Angela: Oh, fuck yes!

12