Play Date Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Jane," Ms. Dianne said, her voice husky with lust. "We may need to head upstairs sooner then we thought. Your little girl has me absolutely gushing."

I slid my tongue as deep as I could into her folds, her panties just keeping me from going as far as I wanted and she needed, I could feel her clit swelling through the fabric as I nuzzled against it sending shakes and tremors through her. Her thighs closed wrapping themselves tight around my head, I rubbed my nose against her thick clitty as I licked my way up and down her lips, tasting her more and more through the fabric. She was starting to shudder beneath my tongue as her breathing was becoming heavier and I payed more and more attention to her clit.

"Good God! I'm going to cum right here..." She announces to the table as my Mistress burst out laughing I could feel her hand also patting me on the head as I serviced Ms. Dianne. Licking and nibbling right on her clitty I felt her body tense and her thighs squeezed my head almost to the point where it was painful as juices started to gush even more and her breathing stopped nearly all together, what self control for her not to scream out in pleasure as her body went into a orgasm. I continued to lap at her softly nibbling on her lips as she came down, both of the ladies were rubbing and patting me on the head.

Ms. Dianne stuck her finger down her panties and I could feel it behind the cloth running through her lips as I continued to kiss them, she pulled the finger out and held it to my lips for me to kiss and lick clean. "Thank you Ms. Dianne." Was all I said as she handed the leash back to my Mistress and straightened her skirt to cover her soaked through panties.

I didn't even pay attention to the club as Ms. Jane pulled from beneath the table and sat me in her lap. "So," She said with a grin, "Who's ready to go upstairs now?" Grabbing a napkin from the table my Mistress began to wipe at my face, going as far as licking the paper towel before wiping away the sticky sex of Ms. Dianne. The blonde Domme was leaning back in her chair wiping at her own forehead while sipping on her drink and Brian's eyes were shining and practically yelling out, "Arf-Arf.".

12