Play Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a minute of not moving at all, the man behind me began slamming into me in earnest. I moved my mouth down on the cock I was sucking and it made contact with the back of my throat. I paused, waiting for the gag response to finish, and then pushed him in a little deeper. This stranger was getting my special treatment, getting to feel the heat from my throat on the head of his cock. I continued to jack his cock, staying in time with the guy behind me pistoning in and out of my pussy.

"God, you feel good in me," I heard Phil say, probably to the man fucking him. I slightly turned my head and say that Phil had stopped sucking the young man standing in front of him but was still jacking his cock furiously as me slightly moved up and down on the lap of the man under him. My husband was a cock whore! As I watched I heard a moan and the back man erupted, send a load of cum from the tip of his glistening cock through the air, hitting Phil on the cheek. Phil turned his head, opened his mouth and caught the next three spurts easily. I could see the muscles in his throat swallow as his swallowed the mouthful of cum.

I felt both the men in me begin to get tense, signaling the start of their orgasms. My glory hole man came first, strongly sending four heavy jolts of come directly down my throat. Some of his come backed up on my tongue and I was able to taste his salty flavor. Immediately after he was done spurting into my mouth, I felt the man pumping my pussy from behind stop moving, tense, and then begin to pound me furiously as he spasmed. He groaned loudly and latched on to me with both hands and rammed into me as far as he could. I clenched my pussy muscles around his shaft and felt it pulsing as he shot load after load of come deep into me. He held on and leaned into me as his orgasm subsided and reached around my chest, cupping my breasts. He stayed in me, soaking his cock in our fluids. "Thank you. That was incredible. I've never had an experience like this," he whispered.

Slowly he pulled out of me and stood up. I heard the rustle of his clothing as he pulled up his pants and tucked his shirt in. I maintained my position, kneeling over the bench; I wanted the thrill of the anonymous sex to be complete. He finally left the room and I never did see what he looked like or figure our how old he was. I finally looked over at my husband who was still moving slowly up and down on the man sitting under him. He was working hard to take the man's cock as deep into his ass as he could. He was moving move slowly than before. As turned on as he was by the experience, the pain was starting to get to him and was visible on his face. It didn't last much longer.

I saw the man start to grimace as he started his orgasm. "Uh, huh, uh, man, I'm coming. I'm coming in you... oh!" He thrust his ass off of the bench to meet my husbands down stroke to plant himself as deeply as he could as he came.

The move caught Phil off guard and made him yelp slightly. I watched as the man was wracked with several spasms as he came. He finally pushed my husband off and stood up. He kissed my husband on the forehead and told him, "Thanks, man. I loved using your ass. Let me give you my card. We should get together sometime. With you and your wife. You guys are wild!" He handed Phil a card and, getting his clothes together stepped from the booth. I sat there looking at Phil and he finally turned his glazed eyes over to me. "Man, I got fucked. I can't believe this," he said, quietly.

"Yeah. Me, too. I can't believe I actually had sex with a stranger. A couple of them. God!" Right then a guy walked by the open door of our booth and paused to look in. "Are you guys into doing something?"

"No!" we both replied in unison. Then we laughed. Phil closed the door to the booth and we both started looking for our clothes. This was a 'play night' to remember!

12