Playfully His Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His arms are lightly around my shoulders, kinda fatherly. His face is in my hair behind my ear. He breathes through my hair. I feel him slowly inhaling, taking in my smell.

"I have a confession," I whisper. New blossoming of moisture.

He is quiet. The he says, "Well?" as if this revelation has been inevitable all along.

I take my cheek away from his shoulder to face him. But I cannot look him in the eye. I try to cover my face with my hands. He gently places my hands at my sides.

"I snooped," I say, looking down. My insides quiver. Just a few moments ago I thought I would die if he ever knew. Now, why do I feel such a strong, exotic thrill at exposing to this man my naughty behavior?

He places a rough finger under my chin and I look up into his eyes through my tears.

"When you were working on my sink and I went downstairs to use your bathroom. I am so ashamed." I want to drop my face, but he holds my chin up so I must look straight into his eyes. "I snooped and looked at your stuff."

His expression is serious, but not angry. I feel the heat from his body. My own face burns with embarrassment. I feel terribly hot. Sweat tickles my skin. I am so embarrassed. And a new surge of moisture from my center.

"Did you find anything interesting?" he asks matter-of-factly.

I look into his eyes through my tears. "No—I mean, yes—I mean—I mean—"

"Tell me," he says.

I tell him that I looked into his cabinet, and into his laundry. My insides quiver. My center is slick with arousal. "A belt. A brown belt, thick and coarse, with shiny areas on it from use. I touched it. I smelled it. It smelled so nice—like you do. And I smelled your shirt."

His brow relaxes. He looks into me, and I am overwhelmed with feeling like a silly kid. After a long wait, he says, "And?" Again, he invokes the inevitable.

A new arousal of animal within me, more powerful than ever, thrashing, gnawing to get out, invoking a primitive rush at my center, demanding that I face my need. "Will you—will you—?" My voice is a forced whisper.

"Will I what?" he asks gently.

I place my hands on his shoulders. He touches my face. I find my voice. "Will you—punish me with it? The belt? For snooping, I mean."

In the same gentle voice he says, "Do you really know what you are asking for?"

"Yes—no—I don't know. I just know I must—I must ask for it."

He turns away from me a few steps and is quiet for a while. Then, in a firm, matter-of-fact tone, "Go down to my apartment and fetch it."

I turn to go, my head down.

Then he says, "Audrey."

I look back through my tears. They are not tears of sadness.

"If between now and when you come back up here, you change your mind, I will understand."

"I won't change my mind. I know when to have resolve, or not."

*

The second part in this series, entitled Never Again, is in the works and will be submitted soon.

12