All Comments on 'Playing Around at Paul's Cabin'

by Odeon

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great to be

Great to be your wife sucks to be you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

You would want a wife like this? One that cuckolds you and then feeds you creampies? more fool you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Brain dead Anons

Apparently, these Anons are too stupid to read the opening blurb. You can delete their comments and this one as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WOW!WOW!WOW!!!

This is absolutely and without question the most well written and captivating story that I have read on this site! And I have read many... You obviously have some degree of professional writing experience so I'll be brief and just thank you for an immensely entertaining story. I see that you have others posted and I am anxious to enjoy those as well! Jeff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story!!!!! The best I've read, far and away! I love the negative comments from other Literotica readers who pass judgement on what others enjoy!

If you wanted to read the Bible go to church! If you're too dumb to figure out that the title of Loving Wives is wife sharing and cuckold, then you deserve to be grossed out. And if you feel the need to judge me- kiss my ass.

syd_v63syd_v63almost 13 years ago
Well Done

There were a few typos but I got around them. The part in the middle took some time but was worth it, good build up to the ending and a smooth way to fill in the back story. Some of it felt a bit contrived but overall it worked. 5/5 can’t wait for more of your stuff and I’ll be reading your older stuff too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Terrific

This is a great story. Congrats on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
buddys

to you are turds to me. so Mitch is a worthless fuck who took your prize out and ripped her ass without even a date. Hot chick you got there pal. Your other 'pal' was pissed since she didn't give him ass when you traded girls for an hour, and ran your squeeze down cause she didn't give him her ass. Gee, wish I had a friend like that- oh, I do, but they would be dead. I know the difference in value of hot shit and cold turds-0. your pals are such. Now, 'love' your cunt, she's no better than your 'friends'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Best writer

You are by far the best writer here!

schulz777schulz777over 4 years ago
stupid cuckshitt

wasn't even sexy

1starr

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have had several really close friends of both sexes throughout my life, and I never felt close enough to any of them to want to share my wife's charms with them. One person who I always regarded as a close friend tried to slip my wife some X in her drink one night,and 20 years later this asshole still needs a walker to get around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just another WACC... And a rather disgusting slut. So does Devon get to fuck the shit out of Presley? Or what ever whores Paul and Mirch decide to marry? It was one thing to swap girlfriends or wives but does Devon ever get to fuck other women? Naw he's just a cuck. Or is Mia just a selfish bitch that gets hers but denies hubby a night of extra wild passion and fucking Paul's whore? Lots of directions for a follow on story. Here's mine. Devon because disgusted at all three of them and is going to leave. He tells Mia she's just a fucking whore and Paul and Mitch are assholes because they didn't offer him their woman in return for his sharing his wife. He leaves telling them he doesn't want to see any of them ever again. They all realizes what she did and how it's destroying their friendship. None of those three were concerned about Devon and their impact on him. Watching his wife be a total whore and used by his former buddies was devastating. Mia did because she wanted to help the 3 be friends again but instead drove a wedge between them. Paul was depressed over Presley. But now it's Devin that is depressed and broken as his heartless friends and whore wife had no concern for him. Devon wanted what Mitch and Paul had - fucking their wives. Mitch, Paul and Mia are all devastate by Devon's reaction. It's clear they weren't really that good of friends since they didn't understand how he might react. Devin refuses to be with Mia. In fact he becomes impotent. Mia knowing she was the cause is lost. She decides to try to fix it. She gets Presley to go to the cabin where Devin fucks her the way Paul did Mia, as Paul and Mia watch. Devon takes Presley's virgin ass and fucks her all weekend. Mitch and his fiancé show up and Devon takes her too. Having evened the score card they return to being friends and after the weddings the three couples continue to swap at the cabin and live happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There is a fine line between "sharing" and "cucking" this story is all about a slut bitch getting fucked by eo called friends. She knows she can fuck anything she wants now. And poor old cucky will do nothing about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoy a good wife sharing or cuckhold story, one with anxiety a little jealousy and passion and hot sex. This story had none of the above. Worst of all despite all of the fucking it wasn’t erotic! I do expect Devon to come home from work and find Paul packing Mia’s ass and for her to say

“Paul was having a bad day at work and he stopped over to relieve his tension “ followed the next day by “I can’t tonight honey I’m too sore, Mitch stopped over this afternoon . I love you honey “

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Whorewife wanted to knock off a little strange and cuck said ok.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOdeon@Odeon
1024 Followers
“Deep Down Inside” is up! This story started off as a novel length rewrite of the very first story I’d submitted to Lit. And while there are still some similarities, DDI quickly became its own thing. The last batch of chapters were a bit more rushed than the rest and might ...