All Comments on 'Playing For All The Marbles'

by Clare_Ca_2

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ummmm...where do I start?...

Sorry, but I did read this submission..... I just don't know why...I wasn't aroused even a bit... mostly it just disgusted me.... I don't know what else to say... don't continue this story... it just SUCKS...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Unreadable

See Title

SpiritfireSpiritfireover 12 years ago
Horrid

I couldn't get past the first couple of paragraphs. It was just disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
utter drivel

I am speechless... just utter crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

started off slightly amusing in a 'laugh at fart jokes' kinda way but quickly escalated into disgusting retarded fodder i wouldn't wrap a turd in. Gag spew groan descriptions, while colorful, are overused and unpalatable.

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanover 12 years ago
Stop writing

I gave you one star only because there are no ratings lower than that. Some people have talent for writing which is obvious even though their first writing efforts are not strong; you are not one of those people. On the other hand, if your goal was to try to disgust the readers as much as possible, you were very successful. However, if you have a real job, you should keep it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Blimey. Brilliant but...

I mean gross, and weird as hell.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Demolition Derby of the Dammed!

This was ...different. Very much so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WTF!

A dozen words to say nothing? The human eye must pass over so much useless descriptors. That story went nowhere, and took forever to reach the end. PLEASE skip the next story and look elsewhere for an audience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What can I say

Crap is probably the most appropriate word to describe this effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
.

It's no wonder that this site is going downhill when shit like this is allowed to be submitted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please Don't

Disgusting and poorly written. Unless this was meant to be a joke, don't ever write another word....Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Job

For the first time that I have ever been on this site, someone writes differently than every other person and then gets slammed for doing it. Lets try some new things here, if not we'll get the same stories over and over again.

Personally, it kind of reminds me how Palahnuik writes.

nightshadownightshadowover 12 years ago
Rattled.

Your writing style is, to say the least, well-honed and colorful in the extreme. Lyrical and poetic in some ways. But, dear God, the subject matter was well beyond the pale. It was like witnessing the waste of an extraordinary talent, like having the privilege of watching a true musical prodigy masterfully playing a kazoo at a NASCAR race track.

This category calls for Incest/Taboo. You touched on the incest aspect, I guess, but went after the taboo with both barrels blazing and then some. I understand that scatology is a very real interest for some people, but their numbers are quite low and their kink is usually more visual in nature, since one can describe defecation in only so many ways (a feat that you managed with incredible skill, I might add).

I saw no real story here and the writing is so blatantly jarring that it was impossible to get any pleasure out of it. But your STYLE was otherwordly and got my attention. If you could apply it towards a real story that has something of a more mainstream interest to it you could quite easily make a good name for yourself as a writer. As it stands, however, I can't even bring myself to vote on this piece- it was just too offensive and over-the-top for my tastes. So keep the writing style; lose the shock-and-awe treatment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
whats this shit

I've read some bad stories over the years but never one I felt strongly enough to write a critical comment but here goes This wad absolute shite its not writing you should be ashamed I only read the first fee paragraphs and feel that ive wasted part of my life

Disgusted

nightshadownightshadowover 12 years ago
A more concise description...

Reading this story was like this: William Gibson and Hunter S. Thompson got together and made a literary devil-baby who then went out and beat the shit out of Earnest Hemingway while trying to make it look like Andrew Dice Clay was guilty of the crime. If you can wrap your brain around that one, that pretty much fits what I just read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A little too Descriptive

The word revulsion comes to mind as I am reading this. The writer shows some talent, but it is not my style.

Baloney_PonyBaloney_Ponyover 12 years ago
Repulsive. I think your scores say everything that needs to be said about your writing.

What part of "look at the low scores" don't you understand? At the time of this reading, you're rocking a 1.32 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What's all the fuss about?

I'm not into scatology so I personally do not like the story but the story itself was well written and descriptive. Even if it disgusts you, you should not criticize the subject because anyone else can say the same thing about anything else.

I think you have a great writing style but I personally do not like the story. Don't let the other people affect your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

what the fuck did I just read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous