All Comments on 'Playing From Behind'

by wild_angel

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
absolutely brilliant

very well written, loved it it got me standing to attention

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You are kidding?? Right??

Lets see now

1. He puts his finger in her shit hole

2. He puts his over size dicky in her shit hole without splitting it?

3. She likes it. Explain this. She is into pain? She has an erotic area around her rectum which other females don't have?

4. They do it in a public place.

5. The stink doesn't bother them.

6. No condom.

7. No disease.

Why don't guys who want anal stick to other guys who like anal?

Why try to pretend that there are women who like it??

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Females vs Anal Sex

Hmmmm, I'm a female and I love anal sex just as much as my finace does. So... to "anonymous" who commented on females and anal sex, it looks as if there are women out there who do like it. Oh, and by the way... just incase you think all women hate oral sex too, I would have to respond with your wrong on that as well.

Good job on the story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This woman loves anal sex.

To the Silly Anonymous poster: You are in the minority,I thought it was a Hot story. My hubby and I have been married 15 years and have anal sex about once a month.

Perhaps the Anon poster doesn't know about cleanliness and finding a man who cares enough to know not to make it hurt. Also the majority of men are only 7.5 inches, so the stories of ripping apart are just that.

Keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fanstastic Beginning

I thought it was a great start to your literotica career. I have had a few ladies that loved to have anal sex, or at least they led me to believe that and they were excellent actors. It is one way of giving everything to your lover.

Keep up the good work wild angel. I can't wait for more stories.

22pilgrim22pilgrimover 18 years ago
You are kidding?? Right?? - Response

First of all, I - and evidently others, thought that the story was erotic, and certainly shows the author's potential. I look forward to reading more of tyhe author's work and hope that the negative comments will NOT be a discouragement.

Turning to the comments made by "Anonymous" on 12/21/05. see now

1. He puts his finger in her shit hole.

WELL I GUESS THAT'S ONE NEGATIVE WAY OF DESCRIBING IT - I THOUGHT THAT THIS WAS AN EROTIC FORUM ??

2. He puts his over size dicky in her shit hole without splitting it?

THERE WAS NO MENTION OF SIZE.

3. She likes it. Explain this. She is into pain? She has an erotic area around her rectum which other females don't have?

WHO MENTIONED PAIN ? OBVIOUSLY SOME BASIC BIOLOGY LESSONS REQUIRED HERE BY MS? ANONYMOUS

4. They do it in a public place.

THEY DONT DO IT IN A PUBLIC PLACE - IN FACT 'THEY' DONT DO IT AT ALL AS ITS A FANTASY !

5. The stink doesn't bother them.

WHAT STINK ?

6. No condom.

TUT TUT - NOW THAT'S REALLY NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT !

7. No disease.

THAT WHAT CLEAN LIVING DOES FOR YOU !

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ass Always (Typo Intended)

I'm amazed at the cluelessness of these whiny whimpy complainers who, first, click on a story titled (punningly) "Playing From Behind," which is clearly labelled as belonging in the "Anal" category, and then, second, seemingly force themselves to read through the whole story, and only then, third, discover--apparently to their complete surporize, disgust, and shock, that the story is ABOUT ANAL SEX! Woah!

Dude, you need to find something better to do with your life than spend time reading stories in the categories that YOU KNOW IN ADVANCE are going to disgust you. I mean, how IDIOTIC is that!

And what did you hope to accomplish with your comment? Were you thinking you were going to convert all the anal-erotica addicts to go read, oh, incest or cheating wife or--dare I suggest--gay male stories instead? If so, I think you'll have to come up with "facts" that are a little more persuasive and hot-off-the-presses than 1. Anal stories involve ass-fucking (gee, ya think?), 2. Fucking unprepared assholes might hurt (no way!), and 3. Doing 1. and 2. with women who aren't disposed to enjoy it might permanently impair your ability to score with said ladies ever again (my word!).

And, after penning this immortal ass-fucking paean, where did you leave your NEXT pithy comment? Did you head over to Gay males to enlighten THEM to the fact that their gay maleness might also inevitably lead to, well, asshole fucking? Or did you head over to Nonconsent to complain that involuntary forcible sex might be, oh, unpleasant and illegal?

Do you see where I'm going with this?

Probably not, you hopeless moron. You're the type of bright boy who'd deliberately file the next Intelligent Design case in the Middle District of Pennsylvania, and then complain if you weren't assigned to Judge Jones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice twist ending, very erotic... fantastic!

I really enjoyed this. As a 20-something female, who happens to really enjoy anal sex, this was beyond erotic for me. You kept it loving and real, while at the same time making it steamy and sensual. This really was a fantastic, extremely HOT little ficlet! I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
good story

I really enjoyed the story i'm glad that anal sex is no longer a taboo subject. Having only tried it a couple of times this story makes me want it

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ass

What I wouldn't give to get me some good tight ass right about now. I would fuck it good and shoot deep inside that hot tight ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous