Playing the Game

Story Info
Becky spies on the secret club.
5.9k words
4.01
53k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a partially true story. A club does exist, maybe in your hometown too. You should read Peggy's Story first.)

Peggy had told me how she had been forced to be a slut for the big shots in town who belonged to a secret club. They got young couples to enjoy the good life, and at the same time made sure that they got deep into debt. Then, they would threatened them with a layoff or calling in their loans. To keep up the good life the beautiful young wives would have to please the club members. Some did it for promotions.

At a recent fund raiser, Peggy had pointed out some of the new members. A few seemed very reluctant.

The club happened to be in the back of the gym where Becky worked out. I told her to check it out and see what she could find.

................................................

On Monday, I had business up state and would be away for the night. Becky made her daily trip to the gym. Ty was there to assist with her workout. This time she took a closer look around. There was nothing out of the ordinary. Then she saw a door down a corridor leading to the back of the building. Rather nonchalantly Becky asked, "Where does that door lead, Ty?"

"I don't know." he responded.

"How could you not know? You have worked here for months. Have you asked?" Becky quizzed. Becky and Ty had become fast friends despite the difference in their ages. Ty would talk about his girlfriends, and Becky would listen. Sometimes he asked her for advice. She gave him a woman's perspective. If she could get anyone to talk about the club, it would be Ty.

It was obvious Ty was uncomfortable. He glanced around to see if anyone could hear him. Then he said under his breath, "I don't really know. I was told never to ask or talk about it. If I did, I would lose my job. I was told it was a private gym for exclusive clientele. It has one of those security locks where you need a special card to enter. Even the manager of the club is not allowed past that door. They have their own special cleanup and maintenance crew. I have only seen a few people enter from this side. One of them is Mr. Field over there."

As Ty said this, he nodded to the man across the gym. Becky recognized him a the owner of the largest private shipyard in the state. He had money, old money and a lot of it.

Ty continued, "There is another door in the back that is used most of the time. The rear parking lot is secluded and surrounded by scrubs. Several times I worked my way through the bushes and saw a bunch of expensive cars and limos parked there on occasions but only in the evenings."

"Maybe we should take a look for ourselves?" Becky said with a devilish smiled.

Ty continued to talk in soft tones, "I don't know how we could do that. I don't know anyone who would let us in. If I got caught, it would mean my job."

"Just a thought. My curiosity has gotten the better of me." Becky whispered.

Becky finished her workout and headed for the door. Mr. Field was leaving at the same time. As he came out of the men's locker room, something fell out of his gym bag. At the same time, Becky's towel fell to the floor. Mr. Field turned around and looked. Becky picked up her towel.

"Well, hello Mr. Field! How are you doing tonight?" Becky asked.

"Fine. Fine. Did I drop something? I thought that I heard something." Mr. Field said as he searched the floor.

"Why no, Mr. Field. I heard someone drop a weight on the gym floor just then." Becky lied, big time, and with that Scarlet O'Hara simp on her face.

"I guess that was it. I'm late. I have to go to be in Seattle tomorrow, and my plane is waiting. Have a good evening." Mr. Field said hurriedly as he dashed out of the gym to his catch his private jet. I always wondered how a guy who owned a private jet could be late, or early for that matter. It is his jet. It takes off when he says it takes off.

Once Mr. Field had left the building, Becky turned to Ty with a wicked smile on her face. From her towel, she produced a key card for one of those security locks. Ty gasped when he saw it. Ty recognized the card as a key for the security lock to the door leading to the back part of the gym.

"Are you crazy? You are going to get me fired. If anyone finds out, you will be kicked out of the gym. I seen people fired for being asking questions about that door. Give me the card." Ty whispered so no one could here him.

"Let's have a peek. It can't hurt. Aren't you curious." Becky smiled.

Ty was thinking. He knew better than to listen to Becky. But, what the hell. He was ready to move on anyway. "We close in about fifteen minutes. I have to lock up. Go get a drink and come back in thirty minutes. I'll turn out the lights. Park around the corner so no one will notice your car."

Becky followed the plan when she returned it looked as if the gym was deserted. Even Ty's car was gone. Becky pulled around the corner, and there was Ty's car. She parked next to him, and Ty got out. They entered the gym through the emergency exit, which was hidden by shrubs. Ty had deactivated the alarm. He did not want anyone to see them entering the gym after hours. Though the darkness, they made their way to the door with the security lock. The lock had a red light that indicated that the door was locked. Becky put the card in the slot and the light turned green. Ty opened the door.

They were amazed. The room was illuminated by subdued lighting around the room. The place was luxurious. There was a well stocked bar on one side. Lavish couches spaced around the walls. A Jacuzzi nearly the size of a small pool. Giant digital tv's around the walls. A control panel that looked like it controlled the tv's and sound system. On one side of the room, a small stage stood with ropes hanging from the ceiling. There was a brass pole on one other side of the stage.

Ty pressed a button or two on the control panel and didn't get what he expected. There on a 52 inch digital screen was a young woman being fucked in the ass by Mr. Field. Ty pushed another button, and there appeared a young woman riding the cock of the CEO of the largest construction company in the state. Becky recognized the women as the wives of young executives at the bank. Ty turned the tv off and tried to wipe his fingerprints off everything he had touched.

"We have got to get out of here!" Ty said.

"No. Let's look around some more." Becky said.

Just then, they heard a noise. Someone was coming in the back door. Becky and Ty headed for the door to the gym. But, they would never make it, there was no time. They ducked into a small closet. They closet contained mops and brooms. Unless it was the cleaning crew, the people who frequented the club would not have any reason to open the door. At least, that is what Becky told herself.

The closet had a louvered door. Becky and Ty could peak through the spaces between the louvers and see almost everything that went on in the room. The people on the other side of the door could not tell Becky and Ty were there unless they peaked through the louvers themselves.

Becky recognized several influential men from the area enter the club. They may not have been the richest men in town, but they were rich with "old money." Their families had been running "their" town since it was founded.

For the next few minutes, club members entered using their cards. Becky and Ty heard on the of members say, "Who gets to break in the new cunt? I hear that she is a fine piece of ass. Get the cards."

A deck of cards was produced and the men began drawing. Someone drew a duce and everyone laughed. Someone said, "Hell, Matt, there won't be anything of her left by the time your turn comes around."

Finally, some yelled, "I got the ace. She is mine to break in!"

Then, the women began to arrive in groups. They were driven there in limos. They didn't have cards, so they had to ring the buzzer. The members checked the security camera before they were allowed to enter. Ty had checked and did not see a security camera on the door to the gym. They were safe on that point.

The drinks were flowing. There was laughing and joking going on. Occasionally, one of the members would paw one of the women, or pinch their butt. Things escalated from there. Some of the women were soon topless. Everybody seemed to be enjoying themselves.

That is everyone but the young woman Becky recognized as Amy Stewart. Amy was a petite blond. She stood 5'3" and had a well proportioned body, a real nice ass and nicer boobs. Amy was being groped by one of the wealthiest businessmen in town, James Hatcher. James was head deacon at the largest church in town. He was at the head of every moral crusade in the state. He was a first class hypocrite.

Becky heard Hatcher say, "I got the ace, and I get to try your pussy first."

At that point, Amy broke away and headed toward the closet where Ty and Becky were hiding. They were afraid she was going to open the door. Both pulled back from the louvered door. Amy stopped in front of the door crying.

She was followed by Jan Thomas, the wife of the fastest rising junior partner in the most influential law firm in the state. Jan came up behind Amy and put her arms around her, "What is wrong, Amy? You have got to get back there."

"I can't do it. I thought that I could, but I can't. I don't want to do this. My husband says that I have to do it. He says we will lose everything. But, I just can't. I don't care if we lose everything we have." Amy cried.

"Amy, you had your chance to back out well before you got this far. You are like the rest of us now. You chose to be here. You don't want to give up your membership in the country club. You don't want to give up your all expense paid vacation to Vail each year. You don't want to give up the luxury cars. You don't want to give up your home in that gated community. No matter what you say!

Amy, have you ever wondered why your husband was promoted to assistant commercial loan manager, or assistant home loan manager, or assistant head of the records department? They gave him those jobs to get to you.

Your husband will always be the number two guy in any department he works in because he isn't smart enough to be the boss. They have to have someone over him to make sure that he doesn't screw everything up. You are the only reason he has a job at all. You and your body are supporting your family. Without you and this club, he would be lucky to get a job bagging groceries. And, you know it. You married him for his looks, not his brain.

Just remember that he knows what is happening here tonight, and he doesn't care enough to protect you from this. He is so greedy that he is willing to share his wife so he can be successful. And, remember you came here of your own free will. You share his greed." The speech was sobering. Ty and Becky could hear it all.

"But, I have changed my mind. I don't want to do this. I can't do it." Amy cried.

"Amy, once you walked though that door you passed the point of no return. They will not let you leave here scot-free after you have seen this den of iniquity.

Lily Roberts changed her mind and is still regretting it. She promised not to say anything to anybody. But, they couldn't risk it. She and her husband were arrested, tried and convicted of embezzlement. A large amount of money disappeared from the section of the bank where her husband worked. One of the other girls testified that she saw Lily and her husband take a large envelope and put it in their safety deposit box. When the police opened the safety deposit box, they found the envelope full of money, the exact amount missing from the bank. They spent a year in jail and have another fourteen years of probation to worry about. If they do anything wrong, they will have to spend the other fourteen in jail."

"What do I do? I just can't." The tears were rolling down Amy's face.

"You go over to the bar and take two quick shots of bourbon or tequila. Then, you go into the bathroom and wash your face while the booze kicks in. Then, come out of the bathroom and take another shot. Then, you join the party and pretend you are with someone you want to be with. It works for me." Jan directed.

"Okay, is this the way to the bathroom." Amy said as she put her hand on the closet door and pulled. "The door is stuck." Ty and Becky were holding on to the door from the inside. They had almost gasped out loud when Amy grabbed the door. Becky's asshole was so tight you couldn't drive a lubricated icepick up it.

"No. That is just a closet. The bathroom is over this way." Jan directed.

That was a close one. Ty and Becky were visibly shaken, especially after hearing what had happened to Lily. They knew the same could and probably would happen to them.

They watched as Amy took the two shots of booze and went into the bathroom with Jan's assistance. A few minutes later, Amy emerged with a glow on her face. The booze was starting to kick in. Amy took another shot and laughed out loud, "What the fuck, I don't have a husband. I am married to a maggot."

Amy was the newest member and had not been initiated. She was instructed to get on the stage and do a sexy striptease. Amy did as directed as striptease music filled the room. It was forced, but Amy was trying. The other women and men were in various degrees of nudity. Some were topless, some bottomless and some completely naked. The tv screens around the room showed old videos of the other women having sex with one, two and three club members. Amy closed her eyes and striped as seductively as she could manage.

When Amy finished, Ty and Becky saw a lovely body. Amy's skin was smooth as silk, not a blemish anywhere. Her pussy was clean shaven. Her tits were about 34 and stood straight out. She didn't have to wear a bra. They were so natural. Ty's mouth was watering.

Once she had stripped, Amy paraded around he stage. James Hatcher asked Amy if she had ever been in a swing. Amy said, "Of course everyone had been in a swing." Hatcher told her that they had a swing for her, one she had never seen. At that time three members grabbed Amy and strapped her into a sex swing.

A sex swing is made of straps that go around each knee, each wrist, the butt and the back. It allows easy access to all parts of the body. The swing was connected to a rope that went to the ceiling. Amy was hoisted up, and the rope tied off. She was about three feet off the stage.

Then, several men and women gathered around Amy. They were rubbing and sucking her boobs. While someone devoured her pussy, someone else would lick her anus. Hands were all over her body. Amy was moaning softly. Then, someone said, "let the expert light her fire." All eyes turned to Marge Johnson. Marge was the wife of a young engineer at Mr. Field's shipyard. Marge was about 5'9", with very large tits and a large round ass. She was a natural redhead, with a red heart shaved above her clit.

Marge knelt between Amy's legs. Amy's eyes were opened wide. She tried to squirm away, but couldn't escape in that swing. Amy kept saying, "No! No! Don't' do this to me, Marge. I am not an lesbian."

Someone laughed and said, "You will be when Marge gets through with you."

Marge plunged her face into Amy's womanhood over her loud protests. Ty and Becky could see Marge moving her head but could not tell exactly what she was doing. Amy's protest died away and she began to moan softly. In a few minutes, the moans turned to cries of pleasure. Amy began begging for Marge to continue, "Oh! Oh! Please don't stop. It's wonderful. Give me more. Oh, right there. More! More! More!" This went on for quite some time. Amy was really loving it. Eventually, Amy began begging for a cock in her pussy. There was a line of older, rich men to accommodate her.

James Hatcher was first in line, waiving his ace for all to see. While Hatcher was fucking her, two other men were at her head. Amy would alternates sucking their cocks. Amy was pretty good at it. Several men came either down her throat or on her face. A few of the women took turns tonging her anus and pleasuring the men's genitals. Amy had one orgasm after the other. This went on for over an hour.

Once the men were satisfied, Amy was lowed to the floor and released. In the meantime, Marge had laid sat on the floor near her. "Now its time you returned the favor." Marge said as she grabbed Amy's head and pulled it to her pussy. A couple of the men held Amy down so that she couldn't get up. They didn't need to do that. Amy wasn't fighting any more. They had broken her. She buried her face in Marge's pussy. Marge moved Amy's head were it did the most good and gave Amy directions on what to do. Marge was really giving Amy lesson on how to eat pussy. Amy was learning fast. Within a few minutes, Marge was screaming out orgasm after orgasm. When they finished, Marge laughed, "You are a natural cunt eater. You are the best that I have had in years." Ty and Becky could see a big, proud grin on Amy's face.

The crowd broke up into two's and three's. A real estate developer was banging the new loan officer at the bank in the ass.

The head of the second largest oil company in three states had the young wife of a junior executive in his company riding his cock and the young assistant head financial officer of the shipyard sitting on his face. The woman on his cock was massaging the tits of the one on his face.

The wife of a young music director at the church was bent over a table. While one senior executive fucked her from behind, she sucked the head deacon's cock.

Ty and Becky were watching the spectacle unfold before their eyes. It was all so erotic. Without noticing, Becky had put her hand down her pants and was massaging her clit. She had forgotten about Ty momentarily. Forgotten, that is until she leaned back. She discovered his cock as it pressed into the crack of her ass. She could tell it was erect and huge. She could have leaned forward and avoided more contact with him. But, she didn't. She pushed back harder. Ty placed his hands on Becky's hips and pulled her closer to him. He slid his hands under her t-shirt and felt her smooth cool skin. Slowly, he eased his hands up her torso, waiting for a sign from Becky that he should quit. It never came. Ty lifted Becky's bra over her tits and rubbed them gently. Occasionally pinching her nipples. Becky leaned her shoulders back against Ty's chest. Neither one of the could take their eyes off the orgy that was unfolding before them.

Becky moved her ass up and down, pressing Ty's manhood between her ass cheeks. It felt so good, so hard, so big. She had to touch it. She moved her right hand back to Ty's right leg. Her hand crept up his leg and behind her back to his groin. Becky gently rubbed Ty's huge balls. She leaned forward enough to allow her hand to travel up his cock to its head. Becky was startled to find Ty's cock sticking out over the top of his waistband. The head of his cock was covered in precum. Becky wiped it onto her hand and brought it to her mouth were she tasted its sweetness. Then she put her hand over her head and into Ty's mouth for him to taste. Ty devoured the remainder. Becky returned her hand to Ty's cock and moved her hand down its length inside is jogging pants.

Ty eased his right hand down Becky's pants an found her pussy soaked. He eased his middle finger up her well-lubricated pussy without any resistance. He slowly worked his finger as deep as it would go into Becky. He would bring it out and lubricate Becky's clit with her own sweet juice. Ty withdrew his finger and put it in Becky's mouth, making her taste herself. Becky sucked passionately at his finger, savoring every drop of herself. Becky put her own finger deep within herself, soaking it with her juices. Then, she put it Ty's mouth so that he could taste her love essence. Ty passionately responded, mauling Becky's tits with one hand while he massaged her pussy with the other.

12