Playing the Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each time Becky came, Ty had to muffle her cries of ecstacy with his hand. Both of them were afraid they would be heard and reluctantly toned down their love making. However, Becky continued to stoke Ty's cock. But, without the boldness that would rekindle their passion. They concentrated on watching the spectacle through the louvers, waiting for their chance to escape.

About 11:00 the party broke up. Becky noticed that several of the women were so drunk that they had to be helped out of the building. As the women got out of sight of the men, the expressions on their faces changed. Several looked very unhappy and sad. A few minutes before, they were all smiles as entertained the club members. It was obvious that much of what they did was an act.

Becky particularly pitied Amy as she left. Amy was being helped by two other women. She had way too much to drink. Tears were flowing down her cheeks, and she was sobbing. Becky could only imagine what was going through Amy's mind.

The club members made sure that the women got safely home in a limousine. It wouldn't do for one of them to have an accident because they had been drinking too much. Too many questions would be asked. Explanations would have to be given. The club existed because the members were discrete. The last thing they wanted was notoriety.

Becky and Ty waited until everyone had left before they exited the closet. They ran for the door and swiftly returned to the gym. They were careful to make sure that no one was there to see them as the pass through the gym and get into their cars. Becky agreed to follow Ty to his apartment so that they could "discuss" what they had seen.

Ty lived in a nice apartment complex that catered to young singles. He had a one bedroom apartment though it was big enough for two bedrooms. This allowed the rooms to be bigger.

Ty's apartment was a prime example of the young male apartment. It was a mess. Beer cans on the coffee table along with pizza boxes. The sink was full of dishes covered in various stages of mold. The garbage can was overflowing. Newspapers or rather the sports section and sports magazine lay about the floor and couch. Naturally the bed wasn't made. Becky instinctively began cleaning up. Or, maybe it was in self defense. She had to clear a place if she was to sit anywhere.

Before she could sit down, Ty came up behind her and put his hands on her hips. He pulled her into him and ground his crouch into her ass. Becky fell back against his chest. She stretched her arms above her head and around Ty's neck, pulling his face down to her shoulders. Ty took the hint and kissed Becky on her neck. He eased his hand down the front of her pants and massaged her mound. After a minute, she turned around and hooked her thumbs in the waistband of his pants. Becky eased Ty's pants down past his groin. His huge dick popped out and pointed toward the ceiling and Becky's mouth. Becky went to her knees, impaling her mouth on his cock. Ty stepped out of his pants as Becky finished pushing them to the floor. She circled the head of his cock with her tongue and eased her tongue down the shaft. Becky flicked her tongue across Ty's balls, which compacted to a tight sack, all the time stroking his cock with both hands.

This was as far as Ty could go. He lifted Becky off the floor and carried her to his bed. He laid her on her back and pulled her sweat pants off. Ty then crawled between her knees and pressed the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. With one big push, he entered her to the hilt. Becky's lubricated pussy offered little resistance. Ty proceeded to hammered away with all his might. Ty's had stamina. He pounded Becky for a good thirty minutes before he and Becky came at the same time. Throughout the ordeal, Becky came time after time.

Ty rolled over exhausted. "How was that, Becky?"

"Pretty good. But, you could do better Sweet Baby. Let me give you lessons, and I will make you a fantastic lover. You need to learn that sex is nothing without foreplay. The better the foreplay the better the sex. When we were stuck in that closet, we didn't have room to do anything other than foreplay. I can't count the times that I came. Do you want to be my protege?"

"You mean I wasn't any good." Ty was stunned. He had never had any complaints from the girls he had fucked.

"No! You were good. I am want to make you great! Once I teach you how to be a better lover, you can have your pick of the girls. Hopping on and bumping uglies is just fucking. I can make you a connoisseur of sex." Becky wanted to take Ty and mold him into a much better lover. The fucking that she had just received was good. Ty's cock was exceptional. But, she wanted to be warmed up before he slammed that meat between her legs. Becky knew he had the impatience and endurance of youth.

"Tell me what to do." Ty implored.

"First, take your time. Explore the woman's body. Find the area that awakens her senses. You will know when you have found those places by changes in her breathing, the way her body responds, the sounds that she makes, the way her skin twitches. Feel, taste, and listen to her body. Her body will tell you what her voice will not. You have to learn how make a woman's body tell you what it wants."

For the next few hours, Becky instructed Ty how to use his fingertips, his lips, his mouth, his breath and his tongue to arouse a woman. She showed him were the sensitive parts of a woman's body were. Ty never knew how to find a woman's g-spot or what to do with it. As Becky showed him, Ty improved. Becky benefitted with orgasm after orgasm. Ty learned that art of cunnilingus. Becky showed him how to used his mouth, lips and tongue on a woman's pussy. She told him that cunnilingus was better if Ty would use his hands to massage her pussy lips. She instructed him on the best positions to do this.

Becky finally had to quit with the lessons. Ty's use of his fingers on her g-spot and his tongue on her clit had her squirming on the bed. The juices flowed out of her pussy. She couldn't take it any longer. She had to feel him inside of her again. She laid him on his back and mounted his cock. She pounded on his cock like a pile driver. She loved to look down and see her fluids glistening on his cock. She reached behind her and kneaded his balls in her hand.

"Tell me when you are going to cum." she screamed. "Don't come without telling me."

Ty put his hands on Becky's waist, lifting her high and slamming her down hard on his engorged cock. This was wonderful. Becky was right. But, she had neglected to tell him that foreplay would turn him on as much as the woman. It made sex so much better.

"I am about to cum!" Ty moaned.

At this, Becky hopped off Ty's cock and went into the 69 position. She rubbed her dripping pussy on Ty's face and mouth. She responded by driving his tongue deep into Becky's pussy. The juices flowed, no they gushed.

Becky grabbed Ty's slippery cock and swallowed it all. Her chin was on his stomach. Up and down she went, stroking his cock with her hand at the same time. She loved the taste her own juices on his cock. Ty started pumping what seemed a cup full of cum down her throat. The sensation of Ty's cock pumping cum deep into throat made Becky cum a river. Ty had never experienced female ejaculation from this position. He couldn't believe so much could come out a woman. This was the first time Ty had made a woman ejaculate and on his face to boot. He was surprised to say the least and turned on.

Exhausted, they rested side beside each other, spooning. Ty caressed Becky's tits in his free hand. Becky reached back and gently massaged Ty's cock. "That was wonderful. Could you give me some more lessons, Becky?"

"I think that can be arranged. But, one last thing before we go to sleep. A gentleman always lets the woman sleep on the dry side of the bed." Becky said as they both drifted off to sleep.

The next day I called Becky on my way home from my trip. I told her to take her car to the dealer late in the afternoon. That way it would be first in line for mandatory maintenance the next day. The dealer would give her a ride home. Becky said that she wanted to go to the gym and asked would I pick her up on my way home. I agreed and stopped by the gym about the time she should be finishing her workout. I had never been in the gym and had never seen the young trainer that she talked so much about. I decided to kill two birds with one stone, check out the gym and Ty too.

I walked in as Becky was finishing up. The place was nice as gym's go, but nothing special or out of the ordinary. I looked around for the entrance to the club that Peggy had told me about. Nothing out of the ordinary there either. Then, I spied the door with the special security lock. That must be it. I wondered what went on behind that door. I wished that I knew someone who had been there.

Becky came up to me and gave me a kiss. "So, where is this young trainer with the great body that you have got the hots for?"

"I don't have the hots for him. I am old enough to be his teacher." she said with a devilish smile.

What did she mean by teacher, I wondered?

"There he is." Becky pointed to a tall young man showing a woman with red hair an exercise to reduce her thighs.

"You mean the black guy over by the redhead?" I asked.

"He's not black! I think he is Mediterranean!" she shot back.

"Well, Africa is on the south side of the Mediterranean Sea." I answered.

"Italian or Spanish! Damn it!" she said.

I had been had been away on business, no sex. I was horny. I didn't want to start an argument. I had been thinking of how great the sex would be when I got Becky in the bed. A man can win an argument with a woman and still lose in the long run. If I wanted to have a enjoyable evening in bed with Becky, there was only one thing that I could do. I agreed with her. "You are right. He's definitely Italian." I lied.

The guy was too good looking. Becky was fucking him if she had the chance. I knew better. I was going to let her play her game and see where it took her. Time to pretend to be dumb again and head home.

Three days later Mr. Field was back in the gym. Ty approached him when no one was near. "Have you misplaced anything lately, Mr. Field?"

"Why do you ask?" he responded.

"I found something that looks like a credit card, but it isn't. It was near the locker you were using the other day when you left in a hurry." Ty said innocently as he pulled it from his pocket.

"That is mine. It is the security key to my office." Field said as he reached for it. "Did you tell anyone about this?"

"No, I stuck in my pocket and forgot about it until I saw you today." replied Ty.

"Great. I thought that I would have to change all the locks at my office. Here take this. Can I trust you to never mention this to anyone and I mean anyone?" Field said as he handed Ty two one-hundred dollar bills.

"Mr. Field, I just had a sudden case of amnesia." Ty grinned.

Field hurried out of the gym relieved. If any other member found out about this he could be banished from the club. They could not afford accidents like this.

Little did he know that Ty had a friend who could copy those cards without any trouble at all.

12