Playing with Fire

Story Info
Charlie punishes his wife for her one night stand.
4.5k words
3.2
77.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

Thanks to my editor Cheer_Smartie526 for the attention to detail in editing the story. I hope you enjoy the story. Please let me know what you think by commenting. I'd like to know how your found this story ( was it a keyword search, link from another story or just something you saw on the front page ).

*

Karen shut the door softly and locked it behind her. She wasn't sure if she wanted to wake her husband now or later. Her heart was pounding as she approached their bedroom. She knew that she was playing with fire.

An hour earlier she had been naked and on top of the office intern in the back of his SUV. After she finished sucking his cock Karen had ridden his erection, dramatically overplaying an orgasm that he did not contribute much to. Now she was home, ready to confess her transgression to her husband.

It wasn't that Charlie had failed to satisfy her sexual wants and needs. He was a much better lay than the intern was. Charlie's lovemaking almost always brought her to climax, but it lacked passion and spontaneity. If anything Charlie was too efficient. If Karen even mentioned something related to sex he would research it by reading books, websites, blogs and pouring over online forums. His head held a wealth of knowledge on tantric positions and erogenous zones. His technique was nearly flawless, but sometimes almost mechanical. His was focused on her pleasure almost to a fault.

Karen wanted crazy, out of control passion and she had the insane idea that she could channel his jealous rage into what she wanted. They had tried role-playing, but it was too planned, too scheduled. She wanted chaos.

The moment she stepped into the bedroom Karen shut the door behind her. There would be no escape, no retreat. She peeled off her clothes and removed the item she had purchased at the sex shop from its bag. As she stood naked she could feel the last bit of cum from the intern running down her leg. She smelled like sex and Axe body spray as she approached her sleeping husband.

"Wake up," she said softly," I have something I have to tell you."

Charlie stirred and his eyes fluttered open. Karen turned on the lamp that sat on his nightstand.

"What's going on? How was your office party?" he asked groggily. He rubbed his eyes, trying to get them to focus.

"The party was fine, but I have a confession. Please don't be too mad at me," she said.

"What?" he asked.

Charlie rubbed his eyes again. Why the hell was Karen naked? And why did she smell like a college bar? He sat on the edge of the bed. "What do you need to confess?"

"I...I...I...I had sex with someone at the office. Just once, it just sort of happened," she stuttered.

"What?" Charlie replied; his voice filled with uncharacteristic rage.

"I sucked his dick, and then I rode his cock until he came. I don't know why I did it; I know you are mad at me. We can talk about why I did it later. Right now I want you to punish me for what I have done," Karen said softly. She raised her arm and presented Charlie with her purchase, a black leather riding crop.

Charlie's rational mind scrambled to make sense of the situation, but his emotions had already taken over. He snatched the riding crop out of Karen hands. Even in his agitated state he could not hit her. His rational mind whispered that there was a reason she was confessing this way. She could have waited and had a simple frank discussion about it, instead she chose to strip away her clothes and offer herself to him. His rational mind managed to steer his emotions from violence to vengeance. If she wanted to fuck then she would get fucked. If she wanted to be punished he could do that.

"Stand up," Charlie growled as he rose from the bed.

Karen stood, but kept her head lowered. She smiled when she saw a bulge in Charlie's shorts that could only be an erection. She felt the riding crop brush across her lips, then along the line of her jaw until it reached her neck.

Karen shuddered as she felt the leather slid up under her hair and press against the nape of her neck. Next it doubled back across her shoulder, and then zigzagged down toward her breast.

His rage had diminished slightly; it was slowly turning to arousal. The change gave him more control and he used that control to guide the riding crop. He circled the periphery of Karen's breast with the smooth leather tip.

With each orbit he made the circle smaller until finally he pressed it against her swollen nipple. Ignoring her other breast Charlie slid the riding crop straight down until it was between her legs. He pressed it against her dripping wet pussy and then brought it back to her mouth, smearing the wetness on her lips.

"So you sucked his cock?" He asked through clenched teeth.

"I did," she replied quietly.

"Then you can suck mine," Charlie instructed, "and don't stop until I come."

Dropping to her knees Karen lowered her head and wrapped her lips around the head of Charlie's throbbing erection. She gripped his shaft in her hands, sucking hard until her cheeks collapsed inward. This treatment had the intern on the verge of orgasm in less than a minute.

Charlie took a lot longer; in fact she rarely brought her husband to orgasm with her mouth. Karen did not like to swallow, so she never really tried to get him off with oral sex. Tonight she would try her best to do what he wanted. Even his cock felt angry as her lips stretched to accommodate his girth.

"You think that is going to make me come?" Charlie asked, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

Karen grunted in response, unable to speak with a mouth full of cock.

"It's going to take more than that," Charlie replied. He grabbed a handful of Karen's hair and began to move her head up and down. He pulled back until his cock slipped from her lips, and then pushed down until it filled her mouth again.

"All the way in and the all the way out, that's what I want," he insisted.

Karen began to bob her head up and down, letting his cock slide out of her mouth each time he head came up.

"That's a good start," Charlie said. Then he grabbed one of her hands and pressed it against the shaft of his erection. He guided it up until Karen felt the bulbous head against her palm, the pressed it all the way down the length of his erection, "That feels good, don't ever stop moving your hand."

As Karen began to apply what she had been told Charlie let out a deep breath. His wife had been pretty good at blowjobs but there was room for improvement. He had tried hinting at what he wanted, but she never seemed to get it. It seemed like now she finally understood. Each time his cock penetrated her mouth he felt his orgasm get a little closer. Each time her palm rubbed against the smooth skin on the head of his dick it sent a shiver up his spine.

"That feels good, keep this up and you will make me come. That's what you want, isn't it. You want me to come in your mouth?" Charlie asked.

Karen grunted yes through a mouthful of cock.

"Say it; say you want me to come in your mouth," Charlie insisted.

Karen pulled her head off his dick but continued to stroke him, "I want you to come in my mouth. I promise I will swallow every drop."

Then Karen plunged her head down and engulfed his cock. Charlie had his hand on her head again, guiding her up and down. Just as he had told she continued to move her hand up and down from tip of his cock all the way down to the base of his rigid shaft. The riding crop pressed against the bottom of her breast and then followed along the curve of her bosom until it pressed against her swollen nipple. Karen could taste the first drops of precum leaking out of Charlie's cock. The salty taste encouraged her. She pressed her tongue against the sensitive spot just below the head of his cock. Karen felt the riding crop fall away from her breast as Charlie approached climax. She felt his grip on her hair tighten

Charlie struggled to hold his orgasm at bay. The combination of her hand sliding up and down his cock as he penetrated her soft lips was too much.

"Oh shit, I'm going to come, I'm going to come," he moaned as he felt the first stream of cum racing through his cock. He dropped the riding crop to the floor as the thick liquid poured into his wife's waiting mouth.

"That's it, take it all, take it all," he groaned, holding her head down on his throbbing erection.

Just as she was ordered Karen sucked down every drop. She rarely let him finish in her mouth. She knew how much he enjoyed it, but had not acquired a taste for the hot salty fluid. This time was different. It was punishment and somehow that made it exciting. Much to her surprise Charlie's erection did not wane even after she had sucked him dry. She wondered what else he had planned for her.

"Stand up," he said coldly.

Slowly Karen rose to her feet, but she continued to stare at the floor. She was not sure she to look her husband in the eye for fear of what she might see. Was he disappointed? Was he angry? Would he even meet her gaze? Had she gone too far?

The touch of the riding crop snapped Karen out of her pity party. She felt it moving down her spine. When it reached her ass the tip followed her hip around until she could see the thin black shaft.

"So he was inside you," Charlie said flatly.

He pushed the tip of the riding crop between his wife's legs. His anger had largely subsided. The topic of sex outside their marriage had come up once or twice, but he had always thought it was a hypothetical discussion.

Admittedly, a day did not go by that he did not see at least one woman he wanted to impale on his cock, she had just taken things a little further than he had. Charlie pressed the riding crop against' Karen's vulva. It made a wet sound. He wondered how much of that was from his wife and how much of it was from another man's cock. He traced a line up the center of her body with the riding crop.

Karen watched as the riding crop slowly inched up her body. It left a wet trail across her belly, evidence of both her transgression against her husband and her own arousal. The tryst with the intern had certainly given Karen what she wanted. But at what price, she wondered. Her eyes focused on the smooth leather tip as it approached her breasts. She could not stop looking at it. Karen was aware of Charlie's still erect cock, but her attention remained on the riding crop. When the leather patch nestled into her cleavage the smell wafted up to her nostrils. It was the scent of sex.

The feeling of the leather in her cleavage made her breasts ache to be touched. And then it was pressed against her lips again. Holding the riding crop in place Charlie moved out of her line of sight.

Charlie stepped behind his wife. Her back and ass were bathed in the light from the bedside lamp. He reached over her shoulder and put his fingers on her chin. Charlie lifted Karen's chin and turned her head until he could see her profile. Karen resisted slightly but acquiesced after a few moments. She closed her eyes as the lamp illuminated her face. His eyes were drawn to Karen's mouth. There was a single drop of cum on her cheek, evidence of how she had pleasured him a few minutes earlier. Charlie stroked Karen's lips with his index finger. He imagined them wrapped around another man's cock. He still felt rage and betrayal, but it had lessened since her initial confession. It would not be long before she would be completely forgiven, Charlie knew that. But at this moment he still wanted to punish her. He still felt she needed to make restitution for what she had done.

Charlie removed his hand and Karen resumed staring at the floor.

It felt like she had been waiting forever. Karen opened her eyes after Charlie released her chin and resumed looking down. She could see her swollen nipples, they testified to her state of arousal. She licked her lips and was unexpectedly delighted when she found a drop of cum that had somehow escaped when Charlie came in her mouth. It wasn't that she liked the taste of cum, but it was a reminder her of how she had thoroughly satisfied her husband. It was the first stop on her road to redemption.

Karen hoped Charlie would realize that her tryst with another man would lead them to new heights in their relationship. She had given her husband license to explore his fantasies, to do this that she could not bring herself to ask for. And after what she had done there was almost nothing she would object to. At the moment her entire body ached for her husband's touch, gentle, brutal or something in-between.

Charlie raised the riding crop, and then softly tapped Karen on the side of the neck. She moaned in response. Charlie traced along Karen's spine with the leather tip. He paused at the small over her back. After holding it in place for a moment Charlie retraced the line back up her body, ending on the opposite side of her neck. He stroked her back again, pausing in the same place then continued down until the tip was wedged between her legs.

When she felt the riding crop on her neck Karen's skin began to tingle all over. It felt like the short rod was electrically charged as it traveled down her body. Karen wondered if her husband knew how aroused she was. When Charlie pressed the riding crop between her ass cheeks she shuddered. Knowing that the leather tip was probably a fraction of an inch from her wet and swollen labia was absolute torture.

When Charlie saw the riding crop wedged between his wife's ass cheeks he had an epiphany. He knew how he would exact his revenge. He pulled the riding crop away and set it aside.

"Get on the bed, "he growled, "on your hands and knees."

As Karen complied with his order Charlie opened the drawer to the bedside cabinet. He removed a bottle of sex lube and a toy. He chuckled to himself at the irony. In his hand he held a dildo. It was specifically designed to be slipped into someone's ass. What made it ironic was Karen had been the one to suggest buying it. She had dared him to purchase it, thinking he would be too embarrassed to take it to the register. When he had gone through with the purchase she had even commented that he would enjoy his new toy, saying it loud enough for the clerk to hear. They had laughed about it and then it was tucked away in the drawer and mostly forgotten about. But tonight he had remembered it.

Karen turned her head when she heard an unexpected sound. She heard Charlie unwrap a condom. Perhaps he was a little weirded out by the thought of sloppy seconds. Perhaps he was so turned on that he thought he would come too fast. It had been a long time since they had needed to use a condom, but she was so desperate to have her husband inside her body she did not care what he was wearing.

Once he had finished unrolling the condom Charlie picked up the lube. He squirted a generous amount on his latex encased erection, and then applied an equally generous amount to the toy. Lastly he held the bottle above Karan's ass and watched the thin stream briefly pool on her skin and the run down between her ass cheeks.

Karen jumped when she felt the slippery liquid hit her skin, partially because it was cold, but mostly because of what it meant. Charlie intended to fuck her in the ass. He had suggested it a few times in the past and she had always discouraged by saying he would have to go first. She even made him buy a toy specifically for that purpose.

Karen knew that technique would not work tonight. She resigned herself to endure her penance, at least up to a point. She would tolerate discomfort, but physical pain was a hard limit. She and Charlie had agreed to that long ago.

"Are you going to fuck me in the ass?" Karen asked, already knowing the answer.

"No," Charlie replied.

"Then what..." Karen started to ask before Charlie cut her off.

"But you are going to fuck my big hard cock with your tight little ass," he said.

A grin spread across Karen's face. She had to give the man credit for being clever. He had emphasized the word ' you'. He intended for her to push her ass against his erection, she would be the instigator. Then she felt something against her ass. It was cool and smooth; it had to be the toy.

"Remember this?" Charlie asked, "Now get started."

Karen took a deep breath and bit her lower lip. She tried to remember all the things Charlie had encouraged her to read when he was trying to talk her into anal sex. The only thing she could remember was relax and go slow. As she pushed back Karen could feel her ass stretching to accommodate the toy. She tried to remember how the size of the toy compared to the size of her husband's cock, but she could not. She reached back with one hand to touch herself. The moment her fingers touched her wet and swollen labia she felt a shudder pass through her body as the genesis of an orgasm began to form. Seconds later she felt the riding crop slap against her arm.

"No, you don't get to do that," Charlie said sternly.

Charlie grinned as he held the toy firmly in his grip. Normally he would encourage Karen to touch herself. He loved the sight of Karen's fingers penetrating her pussy. But this time he wanted her focused on one thing and one thing only. He watched as she rocked back and forth, each time taking a bit more of the toy into her tight ass. She claimed she had never allowed anyone to fuck her in the ass. Charlie felt his cock ache at the thought of being the first to feel her virgin ass. Soon her cheeks were pressing against the flared base of the dildo.

"Again, you have to do it all over again," Charlie growled.

Awkwardly Karen complied with her husband's order. The first time had been a little uncomfortable, but the second time went much more smoothly. She willed her muscles to relax as the silicon shaft invaded her ass. She repeated the exercise a third time without being asked.

Slowly Charlie extracted the toy and dropped it on the floor. He poured a bit more lubricant on his cock and then pressed it against Karen's ass.

"Come on you little slut, my big hard cock is waiting for you to fuck it," he said. If she was going to act like a slut then he was going to call her one.

If he had intended to insult or anger her by calling her a slut it had not worked. Karen felt the label applied to her perfectly tonight, especially given her husband's choice of punishment. What could be sluttier than having one guy's cock in her pussy and another man's cock in her ass in the same night? She pushed back and discovered that Charlie's erection was certainly larger than the toy. There was a slight bit of relief when his flared head pushed inside her and her ass clamped down on the rigid shaft of his cock, but the girth of Charlie's cock stretched her out more than any part of the toy had.

"You can finger your pussy if you want to, just don't stop fucking me with your tight little ass," Charlie moaned. He felt she had earned the privilege of a little self pleasure. As he watched his cock slide in an out of her he pressed the tip of the riding crop against her breast. He was tempted to grab one of her tits, but he knew the feeling of her firm flesh would push him over the edge. Even with the condom on, he was rapidly approaching his climax.

It surprised her when Karen felt Charlie's hips begin to move. She halted her rocking as he began thrusting against her. Each time his engorged head penetrated the space between her buttocks she moaned. Unable to support herself with one arm Karen lowered her body until her shoulders and breasts rested on the bed. Each time Charlie pounded his cock into her she felt the smooth sheets rub against her swollen nipples. She rubbed her labia and clit with wild abandon. Karen was not sure if getting fucked in the ass would cause an orgasm and she wanted to be sure she got off.

Charlie dropped the riding crop and put both his hands on Karen hips, plunging his throbbing erection into her over and over. He heard a series of loud moans that were the signature of his wife's orgasm. That sound pushed him over the edge. Charlie put his right hand on Karen's left hip, then pulled his cock out of her and flipped her onto her back.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers
12