Playing with Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The force and abruptness caught her by surprise. Just as her climax slowly ebbed away Charlie had flipped her over onto her back. She opened her eyes just in time to see him straddle one of her legs and strip the condom off his cock. She felt his hot cum splatter onto her breast and belly as he came. He continued to stroke his cock until the last few drops of cum and fallen onto her vulva. Charlie collapsed onto the bed, his body next to hers.

"Are you still mad at me?" Karen asked.

"No," Charlie answered, "but there is one more thing I want you to do."

Charlie stood up and then pulled Karen to her feet. Holding her hand he led her into the bathroom, stepping in front of the shower.

"I'm tired of smelling that awful cologne," he said as he turned on the water.

Charlie adjusted the water and then motioned for Karen to enter. She stepped into the shower and reached up to close the curtain, but her husband stopped her.

"The floor's going to get wet," she said.

"Don't care, I want to be sure you do a thorough job," Charlie replied.

Karen let the water run over her body. She did not understand why Charlie liked to watch her masturbate. Seeing him jack off was hardly exciting. Despite his obvious enthusiasm, she was always reluctant to do it, and usually embarrassed when she came. Tonight she embraced her role as his toy. The entire night had been about breaking through boundaries and limits that she had placed on herself. So far it had worked out pretty well.

Charlie pointed to Karen's nether region, "I'm not sure you are done there," he shouted over the sound of the water. He watched as the water pelted Karen's labia. She seemed reluctant to indulge him at first. He scowled at her and tapped the riding crop against his leg and she began to move the shower wand around.

Seeing Karen masturbate was a rare treat. Occasionally she would let him watch while she used a toy or her hand to get off. This was the first time Charlie had seen her use the shower massage, but judging by the way she handled it, she had clearly used it to pleasure herself before. Charlie's eyes flicked up briefly to see Karen's breasts. Judging by her swollen nipples she was enjoying the show she was putting on. Charlie put his hand on his half hard cock. He knew that his enjoyment of watching Karen masturbate was not reciprocal, but he did not care. Besides, Karen's eyes were shut and she seemed to have drifted off to a very happy place. Charlie continued to encourage his erection. He could hear Karen moaning over the sound of the shower. The combination of watching Karen get off and his stroking brought his hard on to full strength.

Her climax was getting close when Karen felt Charlie take the shower wand away from her. Before she had time to be annoyed at him for interrupting her moment of bliss he had pushed her against the wall. His hand gripped her thighs and he lifted her up just high enough for his cock to press against her labia. Karen wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. She felt Charlie engulf her. His mouth pressed against her, his chest smashed her breasts flat and his cock rubbed against her wet slit.

Charlie broke the kiss and looked into her eyes. Karen could see that he wasn't done treating her like a slut yet.

"Tell me you want my cock in your cunt, you slut," he growled.

The course language only heightened her arousal, "I want your cock, and I want it deep in my cunt. I want you to fuck me till we both come," she snarled back.

The words went from Karen's mouth straight to Charlie's throbbing erection. He rammed his cock into his wife's pussy. She cried out softly each time he penetrated her, each time he thrust the full length of his manhood into her. Finally he felt her body jerk and then go limp. He thrust into her one more time and then let the last bit of cum in his body flow into her. Charlie kissed her again and then lowered her to the floor.

Karen turned off the water and stepped out of the shower, he foot splashing in a puddle on the tile floor. She grabbed two towels, first handing one to Charlie, then starting to dry herself off.

Turning to face him Karen looked her husband in the eyes, "Am I forgiven?"

"Yes, but you can expect the same punishment, or worse, if you so much as mention this. And if you do this again I don't know what I will do to you. Do you understand?" Charlie replied.

It was the tone of his voice that intrigued Karen. It was almost encouraging. She knew she would be mentioning it again. Someday she would want Mr. Hyde to return and now she knew exactly how to get him.

12