Playing With Katie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Did you meant what you said? That you'd wanted me all that time? - you whisper, your eyes searching mine.

- Oh yes, baby - I answer, my gaze finding yours, my eyes looking deep inside you - I've wanted you so much -

You grin devilishly. - Well, you have me now. I'm your slut -

You kiss me.

- Your slut to play with as you wish -

I smile and kiss you passionately, my tongue entering your mouth, my hand on your ass, squeezing.

- Yes, baby. mmmmmmm - is all I can mutter.

We reassemble ourselves and head back down the hall to the elevator. We ride down in silence, kissing and caressing until the doors open and we have to behave. We head back to the coffee shop, where you've left some of your notebooks and books. There they are on the table, in the nearly empty shop, waiting for you. I wait for you at the door as you go in. At the corner table sits one of the two girls who had whispered about you when we left together. She looks up from her books, distracted suddenly from her reading by your entrance. She notices you, and grins. You gather your things and walk out, ignoring her. You come to me, and slip your arm in mine. We walk out of the library into the lonely night.

(c) Copyright, 2003, realcitykid

12