All Comments on 'Playing With My Sister Ch. 01'

by KenJames

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
fuxin hottt

Awesome story. I came twice reading it. Keep it up!!

57chevyman57chevymanover 18 years ago
Great story

Great story. I feel you could go more into detail of what they are feeling. Describe what each one is feeling. How her pussy feels with all of that cum inside he & etc. Hope to read more of your stories when you write them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another winner

This is a very hot story, just like all of your others. I really get off reading about the relationships between your characters. Besides the sex, there's always an emotional connection. Keep up the good work!

NookiehunterNookiehunterabout 18 years ago
A Great Fuck Story

There is nothing like being a teen-aged boy and pounding your cock into an older girl who wants you even more than you want her. It is wonderful. Great story!

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice writing

A wonderful story,enhanced by the loving relationship between the siblings. Their interplay graces the sex and makes the story more engaging. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
once again we get shafted

lsft hanging once again by a usless wannabe writer that should have been banned and his stories deleted years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent

Hottest brother sister I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
my sister, my teacher

Great story, my sister also was my first blow job and fuck. I walked in on her while she and a girl friend of hers were going 69. I hid out until they finished and then stepped in and sat on the bed next to them, it scared the hell out of the girl friend, she grabbed her clothes and ran into the bathroom.but sis just laid there and licked her lips and fingers still wet from her friends cunt." How long you been watching Jim", she asked. I told her I had watched her make her friend cum but that was about it, "didn't see me cum?" she asked. I told her no and she said that was about to change. My cock was stiff as a chunk of re-bar and she reached over and wrapped her hand around it through my sweat pants, "oh my, what have we here" she asked, smiling as her friend left the bathroom and ran out of the house.

My sister pulled me toward her using my cock as my handle, she eased my sweats and skivies down to my feet and I stepped out of them with my virgin cock pointing right at my sister's mouth, she never batted an eye but took my cock into her sweet mouth and down her throat all in one motion, I almost came right then but she squeezed the base of my cock really tight and backed me out until just the head of my cock was in her hot, wet mouth. I had my hands on her head to keep my balance and tried to force my cock back into that steamy inferno but she held me still and gently nursed the head of my cock until the urge to cum has settled down a little. "I want your cock and your cum in my cunt brother, think you'd like that". Fuck me numb, I was about to lose my cherry to my big sister, I nodded and said I wanted that more than anything and had always wanted to fuck and suck her as long as I could remember. She rolled over on the bed and got on her hands and knees giving me a clear view of her hairy cunt and her puckered asshole, a more beautiful sight I can not think of. "Come up behind me and slip that monster into my fuck hole brother", I didn't even think twice, I knelt behind her and guided my throbbing fuck stick into my sister's wet, hot, hairy cunt. I shoved into her until my balls smacked against her and I knew I wasn't gonna last long, I could feel the cum building in my nut sack and boiling, ready to surge into my sister;s waiting cunt.

"Cum Jim, cum now, I'm gonna cum with you" I tightened the grip on her hips as I blew my load into my sisters cunt and she shook, screamed and humped back against me as we hit the sweet spot at the same time and I was no longer a virgin, her cunt milked my cock until my balls were dry and then she held me in place until she had rocked herself to another orgasm

That was the beautiful start to a long lasting love affair that has lasted over the years. She is 67 and married with grown kids, I am 62, married with no kids and every chance we can be together we fuck like bunnies.I do love her and thank her every day for that first fuck.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
wow - another great KenJames story

incredibly sexy. i wish you'd write more stories!!! 5 stars

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 3 years ago

This was definitely hot. Kinda sad that little bro doesn't stretch her out as much or more though :l Still, was hot as heck !

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 3 years ago

Really hot. But I almost lost my dinner when she had him go down on her with that other guys “deposit” still in her! Hhhuurll! Just a short “ after my sister went to the bathroom and cleaned up

What Bernie had left….” . Just something to get the thought of that out of my mind.

Call me a homophobe if you must, but Al is NOT cleaning up another guy’s semen! I don’t care if it’s Kate Upton’s wonderful honeypot, it’s just not happening.!

Okay, other than that, great story.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

Okay story, but making brother second rate was piss poor, IMO.

bshell47bshell47almost 2 years ago

EXCELLENT story!

Looking forward to more chapters.

Can’t wait for the next exciting adventure.

How about letting her brother shave her sweet pussy bald?

CARLVPCARLVP13 days ago

Happens in real life. I spent near a week with my sister in law in NJ while her husband was in CA on business. She was two years yonger thn my wife and we were both 29 at the rime. She was a petit 5'3" version of my larger wife. I always had a hanker to screw her. On Saturday we played golf in afternoon . It was quite hot. In summer. We got back to her apartment and she went to shower first. I waited and when she came out left the bed room door wide open in my clear site drying her self off. She raised one leg up on the back of the bed turned her head and looked straight at me. Her slender body and nice little tits were just too much to pass up. I walked in the bedroom got undresses sucked her nice nippled some felt her pussy and said wait on the bed while I take a shower. She lay on the bed and spread her legs wide and asked, like what you see? Several years later when she and her husband visited us in Chicago we had the opportunity to fuck twice more.

CARLVPCARLVP13 days ago

Like the anomalous old fart like me commenter above my first all in the family fuck was my mother in law. We had the most memorable times together regularly for several years. I still cherish the memories. She is long gone now God bless her soul.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKenJames@KenJames
1424 Followers
I was born in Denver and raised in Cheyenne, Wyoming. My first time with another boy was in my early teens. Girls came a few years later. After I graduated from the University of Wyoming, I spent a year as a roadie for a series of rock and roll bands, then moved to Austin to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES