All Comments on 'Playing With My Sister Ch. 15'

by KenJames

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
LitaholicLitaholicover 14 years ago
excellent

just finished the entire series to date. hope for more in the future. my only critisism is that the flashback to previous chapters seems a bit excessive.

eagle122999eagle122999about 14 years ago

I enjoyed the stories. After reading them all I have to say the flashback to previous chapters and excert from the current chapter at the start can get really tedious. One paragraph would do. Other than that, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

So love this plzz write more

bshell47bshell47almost 2 years ago

EXCELLENT Series

A little too much gay male sex for me but I loved all the brother and girls sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I do not understand why every single other dick in the story has to be bigger, longer or thicker, or some combination of those, than the protagonists dick. Seriously. His own girlfriend explicitly states that Bernie is better than him because "size does matter". I guess that's a humiliation or inadequacy kink or something? Still, every single other male character is better endowed? Awesome. I've been trying to find this series for years, and just found it again...now I remember why I let myself forget about it. It had such potential, too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKenJames@KenJames
1423 Followers
I was born in Denver and raised in Cheyenne, Wyoming. My first time with another boy was in my early teens. Girls came a few years later. After I graduated from the University of Wyoming, I spent a year as a roadie for a series of rock and roll bands, then moved to Austin to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES