Playing with Patti

Story Info
Playing hooky has consequences.
5.5k words
4.26
91.3k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of how playing hooky led to my rape and changed my life forever.

I remember the first day I met him. It was a sunny morning, and I was busy getting myself ready for work. I had put on a white, sleeveless tank top and a black skirt that just went above my knees. Underneath I had my white sports bra on, making my breasts stand out. I remember back when I first started developing. I thought how lucky I was to be bigger than the girls my age. Having breasts that stood out meant more attention from the boys. Anyway, I had on white cotton panties, socks and black shoes. My hair was very long almost reaching my butt. It was now 7:30 am and time too walk to work; I hated taking the bus, as it was always too crowded and smelly.

I was about a block and a half from my home when I noticed this very handsome, older guy watering his flowers. Even at a tender age, I'd liked older men, and now was no exception. He looked at me with the biggest smile and said, "Hi. What's a pretty little thing like you doing up this early?"

I stopped. "I'm going to work, but the bus sucks, so I get up early and walk. I like your flowers, they're so pretty." We continued talking small talk till I noticed it was getting late. So I said a quick "bye" and rushed off to work.

From then on, every day when I passed his place, he always seemed to be outside and I'd stop and talk to him. Sometimes he'd offer me a drink of lemonade or something, and we would sit on a pair of sun chairs he had in his front garden having a drink while we talked.

Then Oct 26th arrived, my 18th birthday. It was great walking to work that morning. Dave, as I now knew his name, was once again outside. We chatted as usual, and I told him it was my birthday. After work, I was walking by his house when he came out and stopped me. He had gotten me a Happy Birthday balloon and a yellow single rose. He was so sweet and I just loved it.

When I got home, I had my birthday party and one of my gifts from my girlfriends was a cute bra and panty set. I was so excited. I couldn't wait to try it on. That night, when I went upstairs to my room, I undressed to put my nightie on. While I was still naked, I just had to try on my new underwear. God, it felt so good and I felt so sexy. I'd never had anything like this before. I was standing in front of the mirror throwing my shoulders back just to force my bust forward and give them a little more show. I couldn't wait to wear this the next morning.

I put my new bra and panties on, which were white cotton with little tiny flowers on them. As I told you, my hair was very long, reaching my butt, and as dark brown as my eyes. I was about 5'2 weighed 102 lbs, a small body. I didn't feel I had much of a figure but, in some dresses, I guess you must have been able to see my curves, especially my breasts. Once or twice of late, I'd noticed men paying me more attention. Nothing weird, just that look that men give you. My legs were very long and full and, with nylons on, they were also something that made men look. I must admit, even I thought they looked awesome. The dress I put on today was really frilly, white with lots of lace flowers on it, almost matching my new underwear. It was very full looking and it flared at my hips, showing off what figure I'd got to best effect. Then I just left my hair to fly freely.

Off I went with a spring in my step as I took my normal walk to work. As I neared Dave's place, he was outside waiting to catch me. He yelled over at me, and I stopped and waved to Him. He came running up to me to ask how my Birthday went. I told him great and then started telling him the details of the party. As I was talking to him, I could tell he was looking at me very differently. Looking at me from top to bottom, he was really looking at my breasts. I felt both a little uncomfortable and, at the same time, excited that he was looking at me that way because this meant he was looking at me like I was an attractive woman, instead of just a friend.

I told him I had to run to work before I was late. He offered to give me a ride, but I turned him down, "No thank you. I love the walk." In all honesty, I felt so proud of the way I looked today. I just wanted the world to see me.

It was a great day. I seemed to have lots of guys following me wherever I went. Too be sure, I'd had guy friends before, but now they seemed to give me more attention. They seemed to want to be with me, not for playing or poking fun at, but just talking.

After work, I saw Dave outside his place. He caught sight of me and ran over. His face had his usual big smile. He asked me how my day had gone, and I told him about how some of the guys had been walking with me, sitting by me, and having lunch and breaks with me. Dave didn't seem too happy about that. At the time, I didn't understand why, but he didn't want to hear about it. Now I realize he was jealous. At the time, I hadn't considered the possibility, but I knew that he was a mature man of thirty or more and I was much younger than him. I'd put that down to my imagination going wild.

I told him I needed to get home to do a project. He asked me what it was, and I explained the details. Then he asked, "Could you use a bit of help with that?"

"You serious?"

"If you want me to. It was my top subject at college, so I guess I can handle the level you're at."

"Oh God, that would be great."

He let me into the house he got some lemonade. We moved outside where he had a table and lawn chairs set out under a tree so it was shaded enough.

Dave was true to his word, and over the next few months it was the same thing everyday with me stopping off at his place to work on my project. He was so patient with me, and gradually my project took shape.

Then one morning, for no apparent reason, I just felt like I wanted to skip work. When I got to Dave's place I mentioned it. "Oh God, Dave," I moaned.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing I guess, I'm just fed-up with work."

"Why? Who's upset you?"

"Nobody, I just don't feel like going today."

"Well, stop here then."

"Really? You mean it?"

He just laughed, "Yes really!"

I was so happy and excited; I bounced up and down, but stopped short of giving him a kiss.

"Come on then, you'd better get inside before anyone sees you."

We went inside and I sat down on the kitchen table where we sat talking. Suddenly, he said, "Hey, I've got an idea."

I looked at him, not knowing what was in his mind. "What?"

"I can call a couple of buddies over and have them bring some beer."

"But Dave, I've never drank beer before."

"Oh come on, a big girl like you? Don't tell me you've never had a beer?"

"Never."

"Well, it's about time you tried then. A couple of beers won't hurt you. Anyway, we're gonna have some, so it's up to you."

He picks up the phone and dials. "Hey, Greg. This is Dave. How about you pick up Steve and come on over?"

Silence and then "Can't tell you on the phone, but you won't be disappointed. Oh yea, pick up a case of beer, it'll help get things going."

Another pause, and "I said I can't tell you, but I'll give you a clue. You can give your right hand the day off. Ha ha!"

"No! You work it out. And don't take all day getting here." Dave hung up.

I wondered what question was being asked on the other end of the line that Dave couldn't answer. And his remark about Greg giving his right hand the day off...what was that all about? When he'd put the phone down, I asked Dave, but he just said Greg does a lot of writing, so if he comes here, his right hand will get a rest. I suppose it made sense.

I don't think it was more than about a 1/2 hour before they were knocking at the door. I was still sitting at the kitchen table and in walks all three of them. Dave starts putting away the beer while the other two just kept eyeing me up and down.

Dave looks up and says, "Oh, I want you both to meet Patti. She lives down the street from me and today she wanted to play hooky from work."

They both sat down and said hi to me. Dave handed them both a beer, then opened mine and hands it to me. I took a drink and started coughing a little bit. It was nothing like Pepsi! The guys laughed and asked what was wrong.

"Nothing, but can I please have a glass?"

Dave takes my beer, pours it in a glass then hands it back to me. I take another small sip. It's really not bad, just something you had to get used to. We sat there talking for a long time, just small talk mostly. As we were talking, I was drinking, and as I finished each glass they'd re-fill it. I lost count of how many glasses were poured for me!

Dave wanted to move into the living room to the couch, but as I stood up I felt very dizzy and stumbled toward the floor. Dave grabbed me, his big strong arms wrapping themselves around my small waist. "Are you ok?" he asked.

I just giggled, "Yea."

Dave helped me to the couch and he sat down beside me. He had his arm around my shoulders pulling me closer to him.

"Come on. Lay your head on my shoulder, you'll soon feel better." So I laid my head down on his shoulder and just kinda cuddled up to him. "That's my girl, just relax."

As the men were talking, my eyes were getting heavier and heavier and the room had started spinning a bit. I felt safe next to Dave, so I just closed my eyes as they were talking.

The rest is the hard part to explain because I was drunk and a lot of this is a blur, kinda like a dream. But I'll try and explain it the best way I can.

You know how when you start going to sleep but you can still hear people talking? That's the way I was at this time, while they were talking. Dave had brushed his hand against my breast. I didn't think anything about that at the time, passing it off as an accident as he was just moving his arms about. It happened again. Then the next thing I knew, his hand was totally on my left breast, rubbing it through my shirt. I remember thinking he shouldn't be doing that, but how good it felt.

I started to move about a bit, not sure if I was moving because I wanted him to know that I was still conscious or if I just wanted him to have better access. As it was, he pulled away for a few seconds and waited until I'd settled down again. He slowly made his way back and continued working all around my breast. God, I remember how good it felt.

I was conscious of being laid back across the couch, and he was then able to use both hands. He started giving my right breast attention as well. So here I was, flat out on the couch, semi-conscious, with both breasts being softly massaged whilst he lightly pinched my nipples. This was really getting me tingling all over my body, and I thought I never want him to stop.

Stop he did, and I realized Dave's arms were sliding under me. As he took my weight and started to lift, I opened my eyes to see what was happening.

"Shh, my little one. You're ok. You just relax and let Dave make you comfortable."

Well I had no fear of him, and everything seemed cool, so I closed my eyes again. Next thing I was aware of was the cold of the clean bed sheets as he lowered me onto his bed. Now I could feel him lifting my shoulder, and pulling my arm out of my shirt. It was all like a dream. I thought about trying to stop him, but I must have drifted off again. I could feel he was pulling my panties from under my bottom. I guess my blouse was already gone! Still I drifted off again into dreamland.

I do vividly remember his hands under the backs of my knees, lifting them up, and pulling them wide. I hadn't opened my eyes, through all this stripping, and even now, knowing my legs were being stretched wide open, my eyelids were heavy like lead remaining tightly closed.

Then I felt it. His tongue was on my pussy. His fingers were gently prying my lips open as he licked up my slit and flicked his tongue around my clit. I was breathing hard and fast, my head going from side to side. It took him no time at all before I started whimpering, and my hands grabbed the bedposts tightly. My body was shaking so badly, I think that must have been my first orgasm.

Once I'd come down from that, I started relaxing again, my hands letting go of the bedposts, and my breathing returned to normal. Then it happened. Still with my eyes shut and unable to consciously resist, I felt him climbing above me. I sensed the nearness of his naked body on top of me and I felt the end of his cock touch my pussy lips. He slid it up and down the valley of my lips, not entering, but just gliding back and forth. This was something I knew was wrong, but it felt wonderful, like nothing I'd ever known before.

I felt it pushing, gently, and my pussy opened easily at first with just a little of his cock sliding up inside me. Suddenly, I started to tighten as it began to hurt me; he must have been right at my hymen! Momentarily he paused, and with one thrust he broke through. God, the pain I felt! I woke up screaming, trying to get up, my hands flying all around.

I screamed. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME? GET OFF! YOU'RE HURTING ME!"

He grabbed my arms, and pinned them down while he just kept thrusting deep into me. I started crying not sure what was happening to me, and wondering why he would do this to me.

Eventually, as he kept pumping his cock up inside me, the pain faded. He tried to kiss me, but I didn't want him too and kept thrashing my face from side to side. Still holding my hands in each of his, he brought them up to my face, gripping the sides of my head, holding it still. He looked me in the eyes and said, "Oh baby you feel so good."

His lips went to mine, his tongue prying my mouth open. He looked at me again saying, "Baby give me your tongue. Put your tongue in my mouth."

At this point, I gave in and did as he wanted. Somehow, all my resistance had just melted away. As I stopped fighting him, our kisses got longer and longer, and I started relaxing. He let my hands go free and started playing with my tits, pinching the nipples lightly. And then he placed his hands on my head with his fingers locked together.

"Oh, God baby! I'm gonna cum!"

He started bobbing me hard and fast to meet his hard, jerky thrusting. He kept this up till he exploded in me! He was soaking wet from sweat, breathing really hard. Then he just lay on top of me for God only knows how long. Every once in awhile, he'd give me a little thrust and another, very passionate kiss.

"Baby girl, you are the best."

And with that, he rolled off me, lying on his back beside me. We lay there for a short while, and he turned over and looked at me.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"I think so."

"You were so good. You're the best I've ever had. Did you like it?"

"I, I don't know. It hurt me, and I'm bleeding."

"Oh, baby girl. Don't worry about that. That was 'cos it was your first time. You won't get that pain again. But once the first stinging went, did it feel good?"

"I guess so."

"Oh, baby girl. Dave tried his best to fuck you real good, and all you can say is, 'I guess so'? Come on, tell Dave you liked it?"

"It was good. It just scared me a bit."

He sat up. "Come on baby girl, let's get you cleaned up."

He got up, went to his bathroom and started running water in the bathtub. He then came back to the bedroom and helped me to the bathroom and into the tub. He washed me up real good, and while he was doing it he continued asking me about the fucking he'd just given me.

"You liked Dave licking your pussy didn't you?"

"I guess so."

"Baby girl, you're not doing old Dave's confidence any good. I thought I'd licked you real good. Don't be shy, tell me you liked it."

It was obvious he wanted to hear how good he was at lovemaking, so I just pandered to him. "I thought it was wonderful. You made my whole body shake."

"See, I knew you enjoyed it. And now that we've broke that virginity, your next fuck will be like floating on a cloud to heaven."

"But you're not gonna do me again, are you?" I asked.

"Well, tell me the truth, by the time I was ready to cum inside you, you were really starting to enjoy it, weren't you?"

"I guess so."

"Oh baby, not back to that again. Tell me. Was Dave's fucking the best or what?"

"Yes Dave. It was good, " I answered.

"Is your tummy still tingling?"

"Yes, it feels all funny inside."

"Good isn't it?"

"Yes. Hey what you doing?"

He had put his finger and thumb onto my nipple, and as he rolled it in between them, it immediately firmed up and sent a tingle through my body.

"You like it?" Dave wanted to know.

"Yes."

"You know you won't get that pain when we fuck next time?"

"Yes, you told me it was just because I was a virgin. So will it be good right from the start?"

"You bet it will. Look, you just relax and soak a bit, while I go and change the bedding. Then, maybe if you want, you can try another fuck again. Would you like that?"

I didn't know what to say, but I thought he'd take it as an insult if I said no, so instead I said, "Oh yes Dave. I'd love it."

He left the room, and I lay there thinking about what had just happened. As the warmth of the bath, mixed with the alcohol, and the sexual adrenaline, all combined together, I drifted off into a dream. I imagined Dave and I married, me pushing the baby stroller, with him at my side. Then the nights, my legs spread wide, as he plunged deep inside me, spurting load after load of cum until it ran out of my overflowing pussy.

I was brought suddenly to my senses when the door burst open, and Dave came in. He'd finished the bedding, and come back to help me out of the tub. As he was drying me, I asked for my clothes.

"Don't you want to try another fuck?" Dave asked.

"If you want me to."

"Ok, here, put this on, " he said as he handed me his robe.

I put his robe on and then he sat me on the toilet, saying "Patti. I need to talk to you for a minute."

I looked at him, not knowing what he was going to come out with. "What?"

"You're happy to try another fuck aren't you?"

"Yes, I just said I would." I knew that's what he wanted me to say.

"Well, you know that Greg and Steve are going to want to fuck you?"

I jumped up. "NOOOOOOOOOOO! Dave. No please."

He grabbed my upper arms and pushed me back down on the seat. "YES. Now baby girl you WILL do this."

"NOOOOO! Dave I'm getting dressed and I'm leaving."

"Patti! You're not understanding me!" He was still holding on to me tight. "I'm not asking. I'm telling you. You have no say in this. It is going to happen, but I would rather you accept it than fight it."

"Dave, please! I can't do this. Just let me leave now. Please?" I begged.

He pulled his dick from his fly, and it hung limp and soft in between his legs. "Look, you said you wanted another fuck, and old Dave's all spunked out. But Greg and Steve are all pumped up and ready to go."

"Please Dave don't make me."

"No more words. Come on, baby girl. It's gonna happen, so come with me." He took my hand and led me back to his bed.

"Sit here and be good. I'll be right back." He left the room, shutting and locking his bedroom door behind him, imprisoning me inside. I could hear them talking, but couldn't make out what they were saying. A little later Dave came back with a bottle of beer and a glass for me.

"Here baby, drink this. It will help you relax some."

I took the glass from him, saying, "Dave. I can't do this, just let me go please?"

Dave kneeled down onto the floor, taking his hand and putting it on my chin in order to raise my eyes to meet his.

"Baby girl, listen to me. You not only can, but you will! You know I care for you deeply and I promise you that nothing or no one will ever hurt you. All they want to do is to fuck you, and you just told me you wanted to try it again. I'll be right here, I promise. Now, you just be a good girl and drink your beer."

12