Playing with Patti

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drank that glass down pretty fast.

Dave yelled, "HEY! GUYS! GET A COUPLE MORE BEERS IN HERE QUICK!"

Steve arrived, and handed Dave the beer, then he left again. Dave poured my beer in a glass, but before I was halfway done, he took it from me and set it on the nightstand.

"Are you ready baby girl?"

"Dave, please." I tried to beg again.

He cut me short. "Stop now Patti. We talked about this already. Come on, time to take the robe off and lie down."

My eyes started to tear up, but I did as he told me.

"That's better. I knew you'd be a good girl, " he said to me. Then he yelled, "HEY GREG! GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE!"

Greg came walking in, and the whole time Dave was talking to him, he just stared at me lying naked on the bed.

"Right. Listen up, Greg. You be gentle with her, " Dave said. Greg nodded.

Then Dave looked at me. "It's ok, baby girl. I'll only be in the bathroom. I'm going to leave the door open so I'll know you're all right. You just be a good girl and make old Dave proud of you." Then he left.

Greg started undressing and as he did he said, "Yea, daddy's been waiting all morning for this." He lay down beside me and started touching my breasts, first cupping them, then squeezing and pinching them really hard.

"Hey! That hurts," I complained.

"Don't worry, honey. Old Dave's running his bath water, so he won't hear you. But old daddy here is gonna take good care of them." With that he started sucking them.

"Oh yea, baby, that's it. Just relax for daddy." His hand found the bulge at the head of my pussy, and he tried to force his hand in between my legs.

"Spread your fucking legs, you slut. I hope you ain't gonna be difficult."

His attitude wasn't pleasant like Dave's, but agitated and demanding. I instantly pulled my legs wide open allowing him to not only see, but also get unrestricted access. His finger first circled my hole then began going in and out, finger fucking me.

"God, you're so wettttt. You want me in you don't you slut? You want a good fucking?"

With that said, he got on top of me and kissed me. At the same time, he gave one big thrust and he was in me. It shocked me and I let out a scream. His hand clamped instantly over my mouth.

"Don't get worried, little slut. Once you get used to Greg's big dick, you'll ride it like the fucking whore you are." He was pumping me faster and faster telling me how fucking tight I was. "Come on slut, clamp down on your pussy, and milk my fucking cock. Oh, Goddddddddd. Yes, slut, just like that."

Within five or six minutes, he was cumming inside me, moaning and sweating like Dave had done. I could feel his cum running out of me.

"Oh fuck, slut. You are the best fuck I've ever had." He gave me a very long, wet kiss, and got off me. He got himself dressed and as he was walking out, he gave me one last look.

"You're gonna make one hell of a whore." And then he was gone.

I didn't have long to think about what he'd just said, or what he meant by it before Steve walked in. He was looking down at me all the time he was undressing.

"Ready, Patti girl?"

He knelt down between my legs and took a good, long sniff of my pussy.

"Look at the fucking cum coming out from your pussy sweetie. I need to clean you up a bit before I put my cock in you." He laughed, but I felt so embarrassed. He started licking my pussy.

"Mmmm. That don't taste half bad baby. Didn't they let you taste it?" he asked. I didn't answer, but just shook my head.

He stuck a finger in me getting it all wet, and brought it up to my mouth. "Here you are. Taste it honey."

I turned my head. "Noooo."

"Patti! I SAID TASTE IT NOW!"

I opened my mouth just a bit and he jammed his finger in. "Suck my finger Patti. Suck it now."

I did as he said.

"That's a good girl. It tastes good huh?"

I nodded my head to say yes, but never spoke. Steve went back to licking my pussy. He started moaning and groaning taking his tongue deep into my pussy. God, he was tongue fucking my pussy and rubbing my clit. In no time, I could feel another orgasm coming.

He said, "Oh my God! You're a fucking squirter. You really are fucking getting off on this aren't you?"

He licked me till I thought I was completely dry, and then he then got on top of me. He started sucking my tits and biting them and then changed to kissing me passionately. As his tongue slid into my mouth, he said, "Tastes good huh honey? Can you taste the men that fucked you?"

I nodded and he put his cock in me stopping for a second. "Oh God baby, you're so fucking tight. God, you feel so good. Now fuck me baby girl."

This wasn't like either Dave taking my virginity or Greg ramming it in suddenly. Steve had slid his dick up my now already wet hole and as his pace increased my body reacted with him. It wasn't that he was gentle. On the contrary, he was ramming me like he hadn't fucked for weeks. But somehow my body was now ready to respond, and respond it did. Without any effort from me, I found my hips were thrusting back at Steve ramming him deep into me. His fucking became faster and faster. I felt an overwhelming rush of pleasure building in my tummy.

Steve started rambling. "Oh Godddddd baby! I'm going to cum! Oh yeaaaaaaaa! FUCKIN BITCH! Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss.!"

He exploded in me, and my pussy contracted onto his dick, kinda like it was ringing the cum from it. I could again feel it flooding me and running out of my pussy. He grabbed my hair on both sides of my head and looked me in the eyes.

"Patti girl, you're one fucking bitch." he said then kissed me for a long time while his cock was still in me. He laid his head on my shoulder just resting. I told him I had to pee. He laughed, and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"Ok Patti girl. You go pee. I'm about done with you now anyway."

He got off of me and I went to the bathroom while he dressed. When I came out, Steve was gone and Dave was sitting on the bed.

"Well? How did it go baby girl? I told you I would protect you. Didn't I?"

I nodded my head, and quietly said, "Yes."

It was getting late by now, so I asked Dave for my clothes.

"Yes baby, of course you can have your clothes. But first I want to talk to you. Come here and sit beside me."

I sat down beside him.

"Baby you know I'm going to be sending you home now?"

"Yes."

"You are not to tell a soul what happened today. Remember, it was you who wanted to skip work. And all we did was pour the beer in the glass. Nobody forced you to drink it. And if you tell anyone about the fucking I'll have to tell the truth that you said you like being fucked, and you wanted me to fuck you again. And nobody was holding you or forcing you to fuck with either Greg or Steve. You were naked on the bed for both of them and they never had to hold a knife to your throat. So you see girl, its really important for you that nobody ever finds out. We're all right. We're old enough to drink beer. But it's you that will get into trouble. Do you understand this baby girl?"

Again I said, "Yes."

"Anyway, you really were going for it with old Steve. You're getting a taste for it now aren't you? Come on, you tell old Dave the truth."

"I didn't mean to."

"That's as may be. But you can't honestly sit there and tell me you didn't like that fucking he gave you?"

"I couldn't help it. It just happened."

"I'm not gonna stop asking until you tell me. Come on."

"Yes. Ok? Yes it was nice. Now can I go home?"

"No baby girl. Nice is a glass of cold lemonade or a cool beer. What you did with Steve was more than nice. Now come on, tell old Dave how it felt?"

"Ok. I've never felt anything like it. I was on cloud nine. It was the best thing that has ever happened to me. Now are you happy?" I was tired and sore, and just wanted to go home.

"Ok, you were a bit snotty, but I guess you've admitted you like fucking."

Dave went and got my clothes. I had gotten dressed and walked out in the living room. By the time I got out there, Greg and Steve were gone. Dave took his hands and placed them on my face. "Look at me baby girl. Now do you understand what I have said?"

I nodded my head.

"Now tell me. Tell me you understand."

"Yes. Yes Dave, I understand."

"Good girl. I'll see you tomorrow morning then."

He kissed me again and moaned, "Such a good girl." He patted my bottom. "Now scoot."

I went home and to this day, I never told my family or friends. Dave and his buddies used me for 2 years, until I moved away.

I'd like to thank Reverse_Cowboy for all his help in editing my story.

12