All Comments on 'Playmate of the Year: Love-Match'

by didier

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
CAN'T TAKE IT ,BUT LIKE TO DISK IT OUT

HE SCREWS AROUND, BUT CAN'T TAKE HER HAVING A LITTLE FUN.I HOPE SHE HAS TAPE OF HIM IN ALL HIS SCREWING AROUND.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
VERY GOOD STORY

i like the way you carried your story line, looking forward for the next part, cant wait. good writing

KTloverKTloveralmost 20 years ago
Really HOT PMOY mom-son love scene

Way hot, way hot! I think I know which Playmate of the Year this story is about, and it made looking at her spread all the more "winning!" How about a prequel? Like a story about when PMOY Mom first stripped off her "red bikini underwear" and her "stallion" son first stripped off his "tiny black bikini underwear" for her. That would be way hot too.

KTloverKTloveralmost 20 years ago
Really HOT PMOY mom-son love scene

Way hot, way hot! I think I know which Playmate of the Year this story is about, and it made looking at her spread all the more "winning!" How about a prequel? Like a story about when PMOY Mom first stripped off her "red bikini underwear" and her "stallion" son first stripped off his "tiny black bikini underwear" for her. That would be way hot too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
great story

would like to know how they started. certainly looking forward to the "investigation"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
PMOY-God I LOVE that woman!

I too, also know of the PMOY of the year you've chosen. While I was seduced by images of her in the past and crest fallen to hear she had married, I just HAVE to get out some of those photos again! You've made her as HOT as my imagination has fueled through the years!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Always did dig Patti McGuire

I mean, come on: tennis star Jimmy, former PMOY Patt, who else could it be? All of this, however, makes it a little interesting that it isn't under the "Celebrities" catergory, at the very least to save Literotica's ass (legally) since it doesn't have the disclaimer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
do you people ever think these are real people????

When you write this hurtful stuff do you ever think how you would feel if you were normal how it would feel to have your name put on a site with fetish crap like this. Fantasy is one thing, but this takes on real people with feelings.

wantsrkwantsrkalmost 20 years ago
Hot incest/"celebrity" story!

LOVED IT! And a message to that idiot carping about "fetishes" and "real people": what on earth are you doing reading literotica in the first place? Why do you not demand that literotica get rid of its "Celebrities" section altogether?

Whoever "Patti" is, I don't care. This is a hot mother-love story. End of discussion! So how did they get together in the first place?

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
That was so good!!!!!!

That was the first celebrity story I've read, and I think others will have a hard time comparing.

That was excellent!!!!!!!!!

katontymekatontymealmost 20 years ago
That's the way it's done!

That's the way you write an erotic story! Plenty of character development and a nice twist, too. I can't wait for the sequel, prequel or whatever!

ladyalchemyladyalchemyalmost 20 years ago
magnifique

You have such an fluid detailed writing. Very creative and just plain HOT! :)

LadyA

amourdenoiramourdenoiralmost 20 years ago
Sexy Playmate =Sexy mom

Hot Playmate story. HOT Son and Mom love. When's the next installment?

nicholtaylornicholtaylorover 19 years ago
verrrrry naughty Playmate!

I think that Playmate is Patti Mc Guire! Man she was so sexy, and so is this story. HOTTT! You're right; I DID get out her old pictures...this story made her seem as hot and nasty as her best poses made us fantasize! I wanna be her son in that story...WHEN'S THE NEXT INSTALLMENT?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
extremely hot mom-son story

We want much more or this story, prequel of how/when they first got started, more risky times on phone, in next room etc. Maybe even venture off into father daughter. Story was told mainly thru fathers thouhgts and eyes need first person view or mom son views. Young boys and men are usually very breast obsessed , need more breast play deep sucking, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
its amazing he want to stop them

He the biggest whore in town,want to stop them from having some fun.Payback a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

This type of story doesn't usually turn me on, but this one is so hot that I like it . I would even ask the author to consider a follow up story. I'd like to see: 1). mom become pregnant & have Bret's baby. 2) dad stop hiding & reveal himself while masturbating showing that he's turned on & approves of the scene. 3). Patti & Bret make wild passionate love openly in front of dad in various locations around the house 4). Bret replaces dad permanently in Patti's bed. 5). Patti & Bret live openly as husband & wife after dad arranges for a (fake) wedding ceremony where he acts as Best Man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous