Playtime

Story Info
Master has a bit of fun with his Pet.
1.2k words
4.06
20.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He placed the blindfold over her eyes, kissing the back of her neck, after moving her hair out of the way. She shivered both from desire and fear. He chuckled seeing this, believing it was mainly the worry over the situation that caused her to shiver.

"I don't see what you're so worried about; I'm not really taking anything away from you. You seem to like having your eyes closed, and you're blind as a bat without your classes on anyways." Chuckling he moved, kissing down her spine. She growled low in her throat and attempted to kick at him. He easily blocked her attempt and swatted her ass hard in response. She cried out, though her body responded to the pain, as always, sending a flood of wetness between her thighs. "I know exactly what you need, Pet, you're in good hands with me. All you have to do is remember that I'm in charge right now, you'll do as I say, and remember to address me properly and things won't be too hard on you." He chuckled at his own sad attempt at humour in the situation.

Pet whimpered, "Yes...sir."

"That's a good girl, now just stay in that position until I tell you otherwise."

Pet shifted slightly, getting comfortable in the "bitch" position. Truth be told she had no intentions of moving, except for maybe leaning her top half down over some pillows if her arms were to get tired, though she was sure that would be fine with Master.

He trailed soft kisses down her back, causing her to shudder with pleasure. He nipped at each ass cheek, his hands not touching her the entire time, only using his mouth on her. Pet moaned and moved back, her dripping pussy seeking out stimulation. Master smacked her ass sharply, the sounds reverberating within the room.

"I told you to stay in that position, do not move unless I tell you to."

"Sorry, Master."

He smacked her ass again. "Do not be sorry, simply follow my orders, and I'll have no reason to punish you."

"Yes, Master."

He continued nipping down ass cheeks, reaching her thighs, he ran the tip of his tongue along the inner side of first one thigh then the other. Pet wanted to grind against his face, wanting more stimulation, but managed to stay still, crying.

"You like that don't you, Pet."

"Yes, Master, please.... more."

"I do like hearing you beg, but you do not make demands of me." Pet felt Master get off the bed, and then heard the sound of clothing rustling. She could feel her wetness dripping down her thighs, but stayed still on the bed, not knowing if Master was watching her or not. She heard him return, but he didn't get back onto the bed.

"You will learn that I'm in charge and you will do what I say. I take my pleasure of you, you having pleasure is a mere side effect of what I desire of you." She heard the sound of it flying through the air just seconds before the belt hit ass, leaving a definite sting behind. Pet cried out from the pain, barely remembering to hold her position. Twice more Master brought the belt down, leaving stinging red marks on her white ass.

"Do you understand now?"

"Yes, Master." Pet sobbed. The wetness between her legs was flowing freely down her thighs. Master climbed onto the bed, placing himself between her thighs, and began lapping at it, cleaning her inner thighs with his tongue. He then moved to her core, running the tip of his tongue gently across her pussy lips, which where now slightly spread due to her arousal. Pet's breathing hitched, but she did not move. Master placed his hands on her hips, his head resting on the pillow he had placed there earlier, and began lapping and suckling at her clit.

Pet cried out, moaning, barely resisting the urge to rock against Master's face. It did not take much, as turned on as she was from the spankings and the blindfold, she came crying his name. He drank in her release, holding her unconsciously bucking hips still as he drank it all down. He would not punish her for this, at least not with spanking. Now, he had a different instrument to torture her with.

Getting up from underneath her, he moved behind her, guiding his cock to her soaked sheath. "Now I take my pleasure of you, my little toy." Brutally he entered her, reaching her depths with his dick. Pet's arms gave out, unable to handle staying up under Master's using of her. Her head fell forward, allowing her to scream out her release into the pillows, as she soaked his cock with her juices. He road her roughly, moving her up the bead, until her head would have been hitting the wall had it not been for the pillows. The pleasure was so intense; her mind was gone, lost in a haze of orgasmic bliss. Finally at last, he roared his release, filling her. He collapsed on top of her, still buried in her warmth.

For a few moments they stayed that way, their heartbeats synching, and slowing down. At last Master stirred, sitting up and slipping out of Pet. He noticed her position, and saw that she had let her arms fall.

"I thought I made it clear, Pet, that you were to maintain that position."

Pet could only mumble incoherently, her mind still lost in a haze. Master moved her so that she was positioned with her ass facing the side of the bed, he allowed her to have her arms and head remaining down, knowing she would likely not be able to hold herself up much further. He then grabbed his belt, folding it in half in his hand.

"You will count out each strike and thank me for it. I suggest you learn from this, and do what is necessary to make sure I don't have to do this again. I think 5 on your ass, and 5 on your pussy should teach you a lesson."

Pet tensed as she heard the belt flying through the air, just before it struck. It hit, and stung harshly, her body still extremely sensitive from the thorough fucking she had just received. She cried out, tears rolling down her face. "One.... thank... you... Master," she sobbed through her tears. Four more were administered to her ass, making it beat red, the stinging heightened both by the air around and her body's sensitivity.

"Spread your legs, Pet. You have 5 more to go."

Following his orders, she spread her legs further, allowing him access to her pussy. With each strike of the belt, she felt the heat in her belly pool more. Finally the last blow was dealt. Her body was shaking from the pleasure; she was so close to orgasming. Then, surprisingly Master let his belt fly one last time, and she cried out loud, coming hard, drenching his belt with her juices, her thighs holding it there as she bucked against it.

As her body calmed down, Master moved her to lie down properly in the bed, removing the blindfold and climbing in beside her. He stroked her back as she cried into his chest. As her sobs slowed down, he reached down forcing her to look up at him. He kissed her softly on the lips, she returned his gentle attentions, while with his thumbs gently dried her tears. Then she snuggled into his chest again, falling into a heavy slumber, with him to follow closely behind.