Playtime

Story Info
They have fun with her new toy.
1.3k words
4.22
50.9k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
612 Followers

"Here's your present."

He handed her a Christmas gift bag, which seemed out of place in September, and sat beside her. She looked at it for a moment, surprised, then remembered what he had told her a couple weeks earlier. She hadn't known how to react when he'd said he had bought her a sex toy. Now she was holding it in her hand, and wasn't sure she dared to open it.

Inside the gift bag, the present was still in the plastic bag from the adult store. She took it out and slowly pulled the box out of the plastic bag. Her face went crimson as she read the label and tried to avoid looking at the picture of a woman happily using the toy. "Thanks." She set the box on the couch beside her.

"Take it out and look at it," he said.

Reluctantly, she picked up the box again, and was hit by a fit of embarrassed giggles. She only owned one toy, and she'd ordered that online; when it had shown up in the mail, she'd been home alone. She'd been asked to use it with men she'd dated, but had never done so. It was with her now, in her overnight bag, but she'd brought it knowing she probably wouldn't use it tonight. She wouldn't dare to.

Then again, she wouldn't dare to use the new toy either. She looked at the box again and let out another giggle. "What's so funny?" he asked, his tone amused.

"I- um- nothing." She opened the box and took out the toy. It was soft rubber, much better than her hard plastic vibrator, and had beads inside the center of it.

He pointed to the smaller, rabbit-shaped nub attached to the large shaft. "Do you know what this is for?"

"Yeah, it's for the- the..." She started laughing again as she managed to choke out the word, "clitoris."

He smiled. "That's right."

"Yeah." She put the toy back into the box. Her face was so hot she didn't think it would ever cool down, and she kept her head turned slightly from him so he wouldn't see how red she was.

"Not going to use it?"

She stared at him. "Use it?"

"Well, isn't that what it's for?"

She turned the box over in her hands, then put it down on the couch beside her. Of course it was. But she couldn't... She'd never even masturbated in front of a man, never mind used a toy with one. How could she do that now? "I don't know." She leaned over and kissed him. "Thank you."

"You're welcome."

He pressed his lips back to hers, and slipped his tongue between them. She let his tongue into her mouth and sucked lightly on it, as she knew he liked. His hand found its way into her shirt and he squeezed her left nipple, making her gasp. She returned the favor by rubbing the front of his sweatpants, and felt his cock swell.

With a grin, he pushed his sweats down and his cock sprung free. She squeezed and stroked it until he pushed gently on her shoulders. She bent down and sucked just the head of his cock. When he moaned, she took him as deeply into her mouth as she could manage without gagging. "Mmm, yeah," he gasped.

She licked up his shaft and down the other side of it, then plunged her mouth onto it again, this time far enough that she did gag slightly. He fucked her mouth for a few strokes, then said, "Let's go into the bedroom where it's more comfortable. And bring your present."

He got up and headed into his room. She hesitated, looking at the box. Did she dare? Could she really use a toy in front of this man? He'd introduced her to some new things, but was she ready for this? "Hell with it," she muttered finally.

"What's that?" he asked. "Are you coming?"

"Not yet, but I will be." She slid the toy out of the box and followed him before she could lose her nerve.

In his room, it took them only seconds to shed their clothes. He lay on the bed and motioned for her to lie beside him. She put the toy on the bed beside her, and they kissed again, hands roaming each other's chests. "Turn on your toy," he said after a few moments.

She looked at it. "Um..."

Ignoring her hesitation, he turned on the vibrator and held it against her arm. "Feel it?" he asked. "How do you think that will feel inside you?"

"I don't know."

"Try it."

Without looking at him, she brought the head of the toy to her pussy and pushed slightly. The toy was thick, and her opening didn't yield. "I'm not wet enough."

He fingered her. "You're wet. The toy isn't. It needs some lube." He took it from her and rubbed it lightly up and down her slit, lubricating it with her own juices. She moaned as it brushed her clit. He put the toy back at her opening and slowly pushed it inside, stretching her. "Does that feel good?"

"Yes," she whimpered.

With the toy fully inside, he moved it around until the smaller head touched her clit. "How about that?"

"Oh, god, yes!" She looked into his eyes. "It feels amazing."

"I knew it would."

He got on his knees near her face, and she took his cock in her mouth again. As he thrust the toy in and out of her, she sucked and licked him, his shaft and balls. The vibration of the toy combined with his moans of pleasure quickly brought her to the brink. She screamed around his cock as she came. "Oh, my god!"

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself," he said.

He turned so that she could no longer reach his cock with her mouth. She knew what he wanted. She gently sucked his balls for a few seconds, then ran her tongue from his balls to his ass. He groaned and thrust the toy into her harder as she rimmed him. It only took a minute for another orgasm, even harder than the first, to hit her. "Fuck!" she screamed. "Oh, god!"

"Yes?" He held the toy still so the vibration on her clit became more intense.

"Stop," she gasped. "Enough of the toy."

He moved it slightly inside her. "You don't like it?"

"I like it." She grabbed his wrist to keep the toy still. "But now I want your cock."

"You do, huh?" He turned off the toy and slowly pulled it out of her. "You want my cock in your wet pussy?"

She squirmed at the removal of the toy. "Yesss."

"Tell me."

"I want your hard cock inside me. I want you to fuck my wet pussy with your cock."

"Good job." He set the toy on the bed, grasped her ankles, and pulled her in front of him. Kneeling between her legs, he put her feet on his shoulders and thrust his thick, hard cock inside her. "Do you like that?" he asked. "Do you like feeling my cock fuck your pussy?"

"Oh, god, yes," she moaned.

He thrust harder and faster. "I want you to cum, baby. Come for me."

"Yes!" She felt the orgasm build. "Fuck me. Make me cum! Oh, god, yes!"

As her orgasm abated, she felt his cock swell inside her. "I'm going to come, baby," he said. "In your pussy?"

"Yes, cum in my pussy! I want to feel you cum in me."

He tensed as he came, then thrust in and out a few more times before slipping out of her pussy. He kissed her and lay beside her. "Did you enjoy your present?"

Smiling, she reached over him and touched the toy. "I think it's my new favorite gift."

KarennaC
KarennaC
612 Followers