Playtime Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This had obviously turned everyone on because, not realizing what was happening around me, everyone was now naked. So many bodies......

Without knowing, Kath had slipped her small frame underneath me so that her large firm breasts were pressed hard against mine. Her face moved upwards so that her lips could reach mine....our tongues met and caressed each others.

As time went on, the room got hotter and hotter. The food seemed to disappear along with various bodies.... Perhaps they were taking Ray's example??

However, I had taken the liberty of locking the door when we entered so any action being taken was all in the room for everyone to view. Unfortunately, time went really quickly – and before we knew it, the waiters were at the door - it was time to go!!!

The events surrounding Ray & Lesley, Frank & Kath, Paul & Elaine, Ruth & Ian and Ann & Dave will be told in a further story.....

The next time we meet will be at the Wedding! I think we're all really looking forward to that.....Aren't we ladies?

12