Playtime with Jenny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa's mum arrived with the kids two hours later. Everything was normal. Lisa's mum even gave Jenny a lift home.

Back to work on monday and Carl turned up. I decided not to even mention what happened on saturday night and I knew he wouldn't.

On wednesday Carl rang in sick so I was doubly pleased when Jenny arrived for work at lunchtime.

It was just me, John and her.

During the afternoon she sauntered into the stockroom, stood by my desk and lifted her skirt at the front. She had no panties on. I couldn't resist and I began to finger her clitoris. She kept looking back into the shop but John was busy with a customer.

I just about had enough time to make her cum before another customer came in. I went out to serve him.

When Jenny came back out into the shop she had removed her cardigan and it was quite clear that she wasn't wearing a bra as her nipples were clearly visible though her white blouse.

Poor John didn't know where to look.

She continued to tempt us both all afternoon.

I was serving an old man when she walked up to me and whispered to me.

"I want to fuck you later. Boss." She said it just loud enough for the old man to hear. He gave me a very disapproving look.

I spoke to her, while his back was turned.

"Not without Lisa. I can't cheat."

"Wake up. Where do you think she is right now? Why do you think Carl is not here?"

My mouth fell open. She wouldn't. She couldn't.

I tried to concentrate on serving the old man but struggled even more when Jenny stood behind him, while I was talking to him, and exposed one of her tits.

At the end of the day I was cashing up when I walked into the storeroom.I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Jenny standing there topless.

John had gone to get changed and could be out at any moment.

I pushed her towards a cupboard and just managed to shut the door when John appeared, with two bottles of beer.

"Hi. Has Jenny gone? Beer?"

"Err....why not John. Cheers."

"You ok? You seem flustered? Oh shit I know. Did you see Jenny? You could see straight through that shirt! Nice tits! I wouldn't mind some of that. I thought that old guy you were serving was going to have a heart attack!"

"Err yeah I know what you mean."

With that the cupboard door opened and out came a naked Jenny.

"Oh Fuck!" said John then lost track of what to say next.

"Jenny I.... err"

"Come on John. You said you want some of this. Anyway it's your turn. He's had plenty already," she smirked looking at me.

"Oh err I err I don't know," stumbled John.

She climbed onto my desk and spread her legs wide, exposing her wet pussy lips.

"Come on what's a girl got to do get fucked?"

I looked at John, who smiled back at me. He leaned forward and began to lick her juicy wet cunt.

OH JOHN OH FUCK OOOOH OH JOHN YES YES I'M GOING TO CUM.

As John licked her out I sucked on her hard nipples. Sure enough she came there and then.

John and I laughed. We all shared a beer and chatted. John asked what me and Jenny had been up to. We didn't tell him the whole truth, or even very much truth at all.

"Silly question I know, but does Lisa have any idea about this?"

"I think she might have an idea."

"Oh."

Jenny was still sitting there naked as we talked.

"Shit Jenny you're hot. And to think we thought you might be gay!"

Jenny gasped.

"Well done John."

"No I'm not," she replied as she stood up and walked towards him.

She stood in front of John, with her back to him, bent forward, exposing her ass and her pussy lips.

John stood up, unzipped his trousers and began to thrust his cock in and out of Jenny's vagina, filling her up when he came.

They sat down, with Jenny sitting on John's lap, as he played with her tits.

When we had finished drinking, she finally got dressed. John left first.

"See you on saturday," he said as she gave him a goodbye kiss.

After he'd gone I talked to her.

"You're amazing. Is it true about Lisa and Carl?"

"I don't know. I'm just guessing, you know, putting two and two together and getting a million. But no I don't think so. Carl's not the type."

Hmmm....that's what I thought."

"But Tom, she will want that cock again. So do I. Doesn't mean anything though. It's a fantastic cock. Any girl would want it inside her, but he is nobody. No personality."

"I suppose you're right. Anyway, time to go home. Ready?"

"Time for one more fuck? Boss?"

"What am I going to do with you?"

12